Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506734 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ok dis is getting too much now angry, the no of moniker viewing dis thread sef,as if its not on front page undecided

to the match, i will talk lata when d trolls are gone angry....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ogbeche77:
@ raumdeuter,I heard if you say Hazard 3 times in front of a mirror.. you will disappear for 90 mins.. Is this true?? grin grin

grin grin grin

The guy is magician, better than Ronaldo or Messi. He can actually vanish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ajasa4link: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Terry is old already, he should stop being a regular.
Iva needs a good competition for him to start using his senses
Ramires and Mikel shouldn't start any EPL match for us again
Cuadrado and Falcao shoudnt be playing for us
Matic, Begovic, Hazard and Zouma tried their best.
Fabregas and Willian weren't totally bad.
Only if we can sign Witsel, Griezmann/Reus and a defender.
Oya Dj play me story by psquare for my guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
I will be right back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tick(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
I agree. He should be a CB.

Azpi - Ivanovic - Zouma - Baba Rahman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
dopeJemi:

No dey follow me dey do friendly, you wan use style deviate from the fact say them thrash una grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4nT3Od5cxI

After the man city play the blues, the blues the blues, na so so lose them kan dey lose
Hahaha....cheesygrin
Enjoy ur party.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
dopeJemi:

sure, but this one fit kill you and make you weak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn676-fLq7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndu46ieBvJw

thanks, are u all not tired of d party. undecided its getting long irritating and boring angry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tick(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
coogar:

ivanovic has been the weakest link since mourinho arrived.
however, because he nicks a goal every now and then, some deluded chelsea fans see him as the messiah whereas his primary duty is to defend. there's no winger in europe that has not sodomised branislav ivanovic. montero destroyed him completely last season and david silva/sterling continued where montero stopped. he should be a centre-half. he's too weak defensively as a RB.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Arsenal
Man city
Man u
Barca
Bayern
Madrid
Dortmund
Juventus
Atletico
Liverpool
Porto
PSG
Monaco

Which of these top teams still use a 36 year old as a regular central defender....answer me please.
Na bant bro
roll with am
At least you dey take am like man wey your guyz na ?cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Arsenal
Man city
Man u
Barca
Bayern
Madrid
Dortmund
Juventus
Atletico
Liverpool
Porto
PSG
Monaco

Which of these top teams still use a 36 year old as a regular central defender....answer me please.

terry isn't the problem.
he was conveniently the best defender in the entire league only 4 months ago. jose is the problem!
move fabregas behind costa, sign a player like pogba, vidal, schnerderlin, coquelin, fernandinho, etc and play him next to matic. sell oscar immediately and the team would bounce back. letting felipe luis go is another dumb move, he should be in the LB position. azpili should be on the right.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ibime:

Jose is only passing messages to Roman through the press. You don't need to worry what Jose says, worry about the slimy Technical Director dictating the make up of the team.

Just last week Jose said "I have a fantastic relationship with RA, the only time we've had problems is when there is interference between us". This week he said "Abramovic has given a lot to the club, so fans should not be angry with him for not signing anyone, but we may see another signing apart from a defender."

These are all clear messages without breaching protocol that Jose is not in charge of transfer policy this summer. Jose is simply trying to barter one player that the team sorely needs whilst the purse strings have been loosened for Emenalo to chase his own targets.

FFS, City were running through our right central midfield at will, leading to 5 clear chances for Aguero in the 1st 30 mins, yet the only defensive midfielder on the bench, Mikel is parked there because he is useless. What use is having a player you cant use, just marking valuable space in the squad. Someone tell me Emenalo is not the most dangerous person to Chelsea FC.

Im seriously expecting Jose to throw his toys out the pram if the situation continues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Arsenal
Man city
Man u
Barca
Bayern
Madrid
Dortmund
Juventus
Atletico
Liverpool
Porto
PSG
Monaco

less than 3 months ago posters on your thread told us he was better than boateng last week na Ayew this WEEK NA EVERY BODY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ogbeche77:
@ raumdeuter,I heard if you say Hazard 3 times in front of a mirror.. you will disappear for 90 mins.. Is this true?? grin grin
Bwuahahahahahahaha!gringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2015

Live pics of Maureenhoe leaving Etihad stadium. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chestar5:

thanks, are u all not tired of d party. undecided its getting long irritating and boring angry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tebpj44efOA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
CHELSEA MO N BA E SORO ON SE FALA FOLO
Chelsea emi tire soro ife, Olo sese de lati America
WA FE KU LALEYI

I'm not a Hooliganz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep879pz-TAo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ajasa4link: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dj abeg no dull this party... Play me apple juice by abass obesere alashakasha omo rapala....Make cossy shake those booobs for chelshit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Twitter on fire!gringrin

FACT: Chelsea since Eva Carneiro left: - 100% lose rate. - 0 goals scored. pic.twitter.com/xnDQMMNZZR— BBC Sporf (@BBCSporf) August 16, 2015

Eva be like... pic.twitter.com/b1YmQfLY4N— GeniusFootball (@GeniusFootball) August 16, 2015

Who will Jose blame this one on? A) The crowd B) The pitch C) Another team medic D) The club cat E) Gunnersaurus pic.twitter.com/QVVCxYhXl2— Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) August 16, 2015

When Jose Mourinho don't wanna come out of the dressing room... https:// /79kgnVlkKq— Transfer Sources (@TransferSources) August 16, 2015

Jose... pic.twitter.com/gVyh5eJO15— The FOOTBALL Bible (@TFBible_) August 16, 2015

I think Chelsea are going to need a new bus... #CFC pic.twitter.com/wZXpQIOoqe— CaughtOffside (@caughtoffside) August 16, 2015

Chelsea without a win this season... Man City with six points and six goals scored... #MCFC3-0 #CFC pic.twitter.com/s3hkdz7xX4— Titanbet (@TitanBet) August 16, 2015

What's the difference between Chelsea and the Bermuda Triangle? The Bermuda Triangle has three points. pic.twitter.com/yYOJHt4H7M— José The Joker (@JoseZeJoker) August 16, 2015

When your bus breaks down at the first stop pic.twitter.com/AXh1FOcWJG— Rouba (@RoubaSaad) August 16, 2015

I'm looking forward to Mourinho blaming this weeks #Chelseadefeat on the club receptionist.— Jason Bent (@Jason9Bent) August 16, 2015

Looking for Chelsea fans on Twitter like.... pic.twitter.com/oVOIE9dHdq— Tris Morris (@bigstraps) August 16, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ibime:

Jose is only passing messages to Roman through the press. You don't need to worry what Jose says, worry about the slimy Technical Director dictating the make up of the team.

Just last week Jose said "I have a fantastic relationship with RA, the only time we've had problems is when there is interference between us". This week he said "Abramovic has given a lot to the club, so fans should not be angry with him for not signing anyone, but we may see another signing apart from a defender."

These are all clear messages without breaching protocol that Jose is not in charge of transfer policy this summer. Jose is simply trying to barter one player that the team sorely needs whilst the purse strings have been loosened for Emenalo to chase his own targets.

FFS, City were running through our right central midfield at will, leading to 5 clear chances for Aguero in the 1st 30 mins, yet the only defensive midfielder on the bench, Mikel is parked there because he is useless. What use is having a player you cant use, just marking valuable space in the squad. Someone tell me Emenalo is not the most dangerous person to Chelsea FC.

Im seriously expecting Jose to throw his toys out the pram if the situation continues.

when chelsea win games, it's jose's magic
when chelsea lose games, it's emenalo's fault.

do you really think anyone buys this your lame excuse? emenalo does not choose the team for jose. emenalo consults scouts to get any player he feels might improve chelsea. he signed hazard, costa, matic, azpili, etc.....you did not complain. now that jose completely lost the plot on how to tame city, you quickly blame emenalo for jose's cluelessness.

you don't have a prayer, mate!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
FT: Oil Money FC 3-0 BUS FC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
coogar:

when chelsea win games, it's jose's magic
when chelsea lose games, it's emenalo's fault.

do you really think anyone buys this your lame excuse? emenalo does not choose the team for jose. emenalo consults scouts to get any player he feels might improve chelsea. he signed hazard, costa, matic, azpili, etc.....you did not complain. now that jose completely lost the plot on how to tame city, you quickly blame emenalo for jose's cluelessness.

you don't have a prayer, mate!

No mind Ibime

By the way play am this song
Uncle Ibime please tell us a story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHyXQFCF8uc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mehn this Yokohama tyres no strong at all grin grin na so so lose n draw de follow am grin grin

#BringBackOurSamsung cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2015

ajasa4link:
Dj abeg no dull this party... Play me apple juice by abass obesere alashakasha omo rapala....Make cossy shake those booobs for chelshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN56n_fARCE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
tick:
Ivanovic over Cahill? You must be kidding me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
sinizia:
FT: Oil Money FC 3-0 BUS FC

SHows us that no bus can function without Oil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
dopeJemi:
The party no go easy today oh... owambe

Raumdeuter, A40, Tval, sinizia, AdeLaNa1... make una dey ready
Lool! Na overnight party we dey do o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by slimsky(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Breaking news Chelsea club photographer has been sacked. The flash from his camera distructed the players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Terry is old already, he should stop being a regular.

Iva needs a good competition for him to start using his senses

Ramires and Mikel shouldn't start any EPL match for us again

Cuadrado and Falcao shoudnt be playing for us

Matic, Begovic, Hazard and Zouma tried their best.

Fabregas and Willian weren't totally bad.

Only if we can sign Witsel, Griezmann/Reus and a defender.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.