Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10563332 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (19194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Debroslink:

Hazard has neither created nor scored this season; yet he has played 180 minutes already. How is he better than Mikel who has played zero minute?

This is bullshit, better go sleep if u have got nothing reasonable to post, if you say he hasn't scored. that's understandable, saying he hasn't created any chance is bullshit....Go and watch the Swansea match again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bimffo:

Guy, Cant you just admit the fact that Hazard played Shît today. He couldn't even bury a glaring chance. Yes, Hazard is good but don't turn a blind eye to his incompetency.

And stop bringing Messi's name into the same context with Hazard, Its annoying!
Just stop already abeg, why shouldn't I bring Messi's name into this when he couldn't score against Athletic, no one says Hazard is on the same level as Messi, if Hazard played sh:t. what did Costa and the rest played.??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ramirez is Fucccckked ! .. Abi Ramirez too na from the South south ? or is it only Mikel Emelano is protecting ? undecided

Poor game around.. Ivanovic been making senseless crosses and long throwing that has never resulted to a goal for us

Willian is just average cos i don't know when he will improve

Hazard , i don't know what's wrong with him this season
Matic well done .
Cahill been inconsistent and sometimes loses concentration
Ramirez should already be on OLX .. I think its time for him to go

lastly , What's wrong with Chelsea FC as par been not active in the transfer market, becos of a new Stadium ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Henhen Hazard, Hazard isn't made for scoring pls....though he is not doing is job well this season but he isn't a goal scorer...... U need a goalscorer? go buy one,the window is open.........
u expect him to create chances and still score,Pls buy Messi.....

But still he should try to be calm when facing the goal,I like the fact that he faked the shot to deceived Mangala, that showed coolness but the direction was Zero......

Buy Goalscorer abeg,don't kill the boy...He isn't Ronaldo who changed his style and body completely

No one is forcing iniesta to score cos they have scorers and no one is forcing Neymar to create cos they have creative dudes..... simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
dyabman:
Ramirez is Fucccckked !

Ramirez should already be on OLX .. I think its time for him to go

I never thought I would see the day Dyabman admits Ramires is shyte.

This calls for a celebration!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Just heard Mourinho said The result is fake.....
Well maybe he should go to Jamb or Waec to get the Original......
Maybe our 'original result' was also seized by Waec
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ibime:

I never thought I would see the day Dyabman admits Ramires is shyte.
This calls for a celebration!!!
Things beatings do ehn!! Beating changes a stubborn mind grin.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

This is bullshit, better go sleep if u have got nothing reasonable to post, if you say he hasn't scored. that's understandable, saying he hasn't created any chance is bullshit....Go and watch the Swansea match again.
This is not the time for this,really..... Just ignore......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Swansea kini?

Hazard>>> 0 goals, 0 assists after 180 minutes.

Mikel>>> 0 goals, 0 assists after 0 minute

Who is better so far this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
"I don’t think it was anything to do with Terry’s performance," Souness said. "John Terry is still the best centre-back out there. I think he’s trying to force the owner’s hand to go and buy John Stones. Reuters John Terry sat on the bench after being substituted at half time "I think it’s a manager making a statement to the owner, saying ‘I need more players’. "What enhances my argument is the fact Cuadrado came on, who is up for sale. I think the manager wants more players and I think he was emphasising that point today."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bimffo:

We know we have dickheads as our players but Hazard saw a chance to level the match, why didn't he bury the chance.?
The one he buried last season, no be draw we later play, u guys need to cut him some slack jare, the whole team needs delieverance, Hazard can't always be our saviour.

Ivanovic misbehaved twice, una no yab am, Costa no get any shot on target, una no yab am, na Hazard name all of una dey shout like say No be every time Man city dey always teach us ball.
The whole team is always useless against Man city from beginning to the end.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
mithel:

E no taya you reach me... Like WTF is wrong with him... Even kalou had a better finishing rate isshhh and that Ramires ehn thunder wey go fire am dey do press up... Why are we even demanding more than 10mill for him? He should eff off and take mikel with him

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Things don change Jose

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Just stop already abeg, why shouldn't I bring Messi's name into this when he couldn't score against Athletic, no one says Hazard is on the same level as Messi, if Hazard played sh:t. what did Costa and the rest played.??

Seriously, I dont wanna go into any argument with you.

But do you know how many trophies Messi has? Do you know how many Career goals? Do you know how many assist? At 24, Messi was already a god. If Messi decides to hang his boot this very moment, he will be considered a legend for life.

All those people comparing him to what Messi is doing at Barcelona are just putting pressure on Him. Tommorow, Messi can score 5 goals single handedly, if he is in a good form. He has done it b4 and he will still do it!

Anytime Hazard don't play well, You compare him with other players, and its getting really stale.

Yes, all other players played rubbish, but when Hazard got our best chance to make it 1-1, How did he do.?

Ronaldo plays with almost 10 log of woods at Portugal, and he still performs and performs well.

Stop putting blame on other players for his incompetency in a match!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
homesteady:
lmaoooooooooooo

Wicked... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

The one he buried last season, no be draw we later play, u guys need to cut him some slack jare, the whole team needs delieverance, Hazard can't always be our saviour.

Ivanovic misbehaved twice, una no yab am, Costa no get any shot on target, una no yab am, na Hazard name all of una dey shout like say No be every time Man city dey always teach us ball.
Where DJ at? Abeg,samma this my guy 'story for the gods' make he use calm down!grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Where's Nitlad? His silence on this thread is something else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Just imagining the look on prophet 190theclown's face.grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Danhumprey:

He's busy wifing Raumdeuter in FPL. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
bigkesh:

This is not the time for this,really..... Just ignore......
The best is to ignore that one, he's typing BS.

Once Hazard leaves that team, all these Chelsea fans will know whats up.

A team that struggled to win games towards the end of the season, if not for Hazard, Arsenal or Citee would have caught up with us, a team that cant play good football against any of the top teams, whenever we play any big teams, we always get outshined. outclassed and outplayed, we most of the times rely on defensive plays and counter attacking, how long do we have to play like this?

Let him just leave already. I hate to see people bash him for the teams mediocrity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, speaking to BBC Sport: "We were the best team by far in the second half. What they did in the first we did in the second.

"We dominated and when they feel they are in trouble, and they felt, they changed Aguero and Sterling. They try to recover control of the game exactly when they scored the second goal.

"Their goalkeeper was good and we couldn't score. They were only coming up with long balls. Not one single problem in the second half; they had lots."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bimffo:

Guy, Cant you just admit the fact that Hazard played Shît today. He couldn't even bury a glaring chance. Yes, Hazard is good but don't turn a blind eye to his incompetency.

And stop bringing Messi's name into the same context with Hazard, Its annoying!

It feels good to see you saying this... cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

the 3rd goal was Ivanovic's fault, bar Hazard

The 2nd goal was his fault too. He easily allowed kompany to suppress him and nod home. That could nt be accepted from a defender who has been in epl for many years. I suspect he was the one tidying eva, the thought of her not around took the better of him today. Thank God rahman is here, iva should be rested for 5 consecutive games so he can be massaged unhindered by eva.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bimffo:

Seriously, I dont wanna go into any argument with you.

But do you know how many trophies Messi has? Do you know how many Career goals? Do you know how many assist? At 24, Messi was already a god. If Messi decides to hang his boot this very moment, he will be considered a legend for life.

All those people comparing him to what Messi is doing at Barcelona are just putting pressure on Him. Tommorow, Messi can score 5 goals single handedly, if he is in a good form. He has done it b4 and he will still do it!

Anytime Hazard don't play well, You compare him with other players, and its getting really stale.

Yes, all other players played rubbish, but when Hazard got our best chance to make it 1-1, How did he do.?

Ronaldo plays with almost 10 log of woods at Portugal, and he still performs and performs well.

Stop putting blame on other players for his incompetency in a match!
Na Ronaldo u kon dey hype like ds like we don't know ow he performed for Portugal at the last world cup

See, I'm not cut out for all these argument, let's just forget about this, Hazard is useless to us, you win, I agree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Debroslink:

Swansea kini?

Hazard>>> 0 goals, 0 assists after 180 minutes.

Mikel>>> 0 goals, 0 assists after 0 minute

Who is better so far this season?
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I am telling you, If Hazard actually buried that chance, it would have been a Different result.

Yes, Ivanovic was a dîck, something we have been saying since eledumare knows when.

Forget the 3-0, when Zouma entered the fray in the 2nd half, we were more organized, we were even the best team. We passed the ball well, we cut their counter attacking threat. Aguero didn't have a shot on target in the 2nd half.

Hazard had a chance to level the match on the 70th minute, why didn't he.? If he had scored, the match would have ended at least with a draw.

To me, Hazard shït was more than Ivanovic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
airmark:

The 2nd goal was his fault too. He easily allowed kompany to suppress him and nod home. That could nt be accepted from a defender who has been in epl for many years. I suspect he was the one tidying eva, the thought of eva not around took the better of him today. Thank God rahman is here, iva should be rested for 5 consecutive games so he can be massaged unhindered by eva.
I trust Mou would not hesitate to drop his fat ass once he starts misbehaving,
The only players I respect in that team are
Courtois

Cahill

Matic

Hazard

Costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bimffo:

I am telling you, If Hazard actually buried that chance, it would have been a Different result.

Yes, Ivanovic was a dîck, something we have been saying since eledumare knows when.

Forget the 3-0, when Zouma entered the fray in the 2nd half, we were more organized, we were even the best team. We passed the ball well, we cut their counter attacking threat. Aguero didn't have a shot on target in the 2nd half.

Hazard had a chance to level the match on the 70th minute, why didn't he.? If he had scored, the match would have ended at least with a draw.

To me, Hazard shït was more than Ivanovic.
Agreed!! You win bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chelski grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tval where are you na? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Danhumprey:

Shut up Dan! grin

Ibime:
He's busy wifing Raumdeuter in FPL. . .

Na so. . .

Mah take am console myself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
coded01:
Tval where are you na? grin grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (19194) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.