Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10535229 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (19169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jaypea98: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bimffo:

Why should I find the price ridiculous? Raheem was bought close to 50 million pounds. So, how much is 100 million Euros for Pogba.

I am just saying Barca never made a bid worth €120 million for Pogba. (But lets forget that)

Lool. ManU fans were the ones telling Us on this thread that we should stop dreaming, that Pedro is on his way to United.

*In DJ exclusive's voice: 'THIS IS FOOTBALL, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.'
If depay was english hoe much would he be worth?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
I just couldn't stop laughing watching these videos!!. grin grin I swear MOURINHO NA BASTARD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmsgtNmc2bM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSJE9K1Hi_o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
dopeJemi:

We are retaining the title this season, I know what mourinho is capable of, thank God we signed pedro

You are welcome dear smiley

Blues for life

WHO ARE YOU SEF shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chelsea have submitted a world record £86m bid for Juventus and France midfielder Paul Pogba.

Source: Daily Star
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chelsea have agreed a stunning £69m deal to sign Paul Pogba from Italian champions Juventus.

Source: The Sun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
chelseabmw:
Chelsea have submitted a world record £86m bid for Juventus and France midfielder Paul Pogba.
Source: Daily Star
chelseabmw:
Chelsea have agreed a stunning £69m deal to sign Paul Pogba from Italian champions Juventus.
Source: The Sun

Which one is to believe between the two?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
"When you have strikers like we have, why not play with two strikers?" he said.
"When you have fast people like (Kurt) Zouma, (Cesar) Azpilicueta, why not play with three defenders?
"And now we are having time to do that because we have a week between games, so we are thinking about that." Jose Mourinho
It seems Mourinho alternating formation this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Chestar5:

WHO ARE YOU SEF shocked

I'm me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:39am On Aug 22, 2015
"What did I say? I don't know. It was a one-minute
conversation," said the manager.
"I said, 'Is it true that you want to leave Barcelona?' He
said, 'Yes, it's true. I love it here, it's my home, but it's
time for me to move'.

"So I said, 'Did you sign already for another club?' He
said, 'Almost, but not yet'. I said, 'Do you want to come
here?' And he said: 'Yes, I want that'.

"It was one minute. I then told the people here
responsible for the practical side of the market that he
hadn't signed for another club and that he wanted to
come, and it was over to them. I thought he would
never leave Barcelona."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2015
If Pogba comes. shocked undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Bimffo:
If Pogba comes. shocked undecided
I will have my Sunday service on a Express
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:45am On Aug 22, 2015
amodu:

"When you have strikers like we have, why not
play with two strikers?" he said.

"When you have fast people like (Kurt) Zouma,
(Cesar) Azpilicueta, why not play with three
defenders?

"And now we are having time to do that
because we have a week between games, so
we are thinking about that." Jose Mourinho

2 strikers would really help Falcao... just that Diego would start moving aimlessly to the left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:47am On Aug 22, 2015
amodu:

Which one is to believe between the two?
The sun just said United want Neymar,so of course their is a Weedy effect over there.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:49am On Aug 22, 2015
All because of a Dame this guys dey profess fake undying love for chelsea, thuner wey go fire una na under woman wrapper e dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2015
Mourinho on De Bruyne: "If he was at Chelsea and not at Wolfsburg, he wouldn’t have reached this level."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Mourinho: "If I don’t play Hazard and play De Bruyne or Andre Schurrle, they would have been playing for Chelsea, but Hazard wouldn’t." #cfc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:00am On Aug 22, 2015
Jose: "I go to the gym everyday now to get fitter. Maybe I need more ‘action’ on the touchline, so I need to be fit."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Mourinholic:

2 strikers would really help Falcao... just that Diego would start moving aimlessly to the left

Which will paralyze the wing play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Mourinholic:
Jose: "I go to the gym everyday now to get
fitter. Maybe I need more ‘action’ on the
touchline, so I need to be fit."

Shey na boxing he wan kon dey fight for touchline?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2015
amodu:

Which will paralyze the wing play.
Exactly... in my opinion Diego should be dropped...
The most annoying part of his play is stopping when there is a little contact on him, the guys annoys me.....
I kinda believe in falcao

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2015
Mourinholic:

Exactly... in my opinion Diego should be dropped...
The most annoying part of his play is stopping when there is a little contact on him, the guys annoys me.....
I kinda believe in falcao

For the fact that he falls easily coupled with his abysmal link up play, he his still more prolific than Falcao.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Falcao in the lesser games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2015
"We have one point from two matches," said Mourinho. "I'm not happy at all.

"I'm not happy with anyone. I'm not happy with (Branislav) Ivanovic's form, (Gary) Cahill, John (Terry), Azpi (Cesar Azpilicueta), Eden (Hazard), (Cesc) Fabregas, (Nemanja) Matic.

"But, for me, the first thing is I'm not happy with my form, because I used to get better results than I'm getting. This is the start of everything." (start of downfall grin)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2015
amodu:

"When you have strikers like we have, why not
play with two strikers?" he said.

"When you have fast people like (Kurt) Zouma,
(Cesar) Azpilicueta, why not play with three
defenders?

"And now we are having time to do that
because we have a week between games, so
we are thinking about that." Jose Mourinho

3-5-2 ??

Nooooo!!

4-3-3 is even better.

Hazard - Costa - Pedro

Fabregas - Matic - Willian/Oscar

Baba - Terry - Cahill - Azpi/Iva

Courtious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2015
dopeJemi:

I'm me
u are FAKE lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Chestar5:

u are FAKE lipsrsealed

How?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Mourinholic:
Mourinho: "If I don’t play Hazard and play De
Bruyne or Andre Schurrle, they would have
been playing for Chelsea, but Hazard
wouldn’t." #cfc

Story for the Gods. If De Bruyne was given a chance, Oscar would be the one out the door, and so he should be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2015
dopeJemi:

How?
u know nowcheesy.... Do i have to tell u undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2015
Chestar5:

u know nowcheesy.... Do i have to tell u undecided

C'mon babe, don't tell me you jealous... you know it's only you and nobody else
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2015
dopeJemi:

C'mon babe, don't tell me you jealous... you know it's only you and nobody else

jealous ke because of wetin undecided

stop quoting me... Tanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by killercute16(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Mourinholic:

If we get Griezman, Our matches are gonna be boring.... minimum of 3goals almost every game....

lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2015
Chestar5:

jealous ke because of wetin undecided

stop quoting me... Tanks

Baby? cry i'll quote you whether you like it or not cause you the one for me cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2015
timbros:

3-5-2 ??
Nooooo!!
4-3-3 is even better.
Hazard - Costa - Pedro
Fabregas - Matic - Willian/Oscar
Baba - Terry - Cahill - Azpi/Iva
Courtious
It will be nice seeing us file out in 3-5-3
Costa - Remi
Hazard- Fabregas - Willian- Matic - Pedro
Azpi - Cahil - Ivanovic
Courtoius

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (19169) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, GuestReader88, BlueRayDick, BlueMann, Realtord43, NinjaMetahuman, andrewbaba44, joezy23(m), sunnychibs(m), Whizlight(m), nateevs(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.