Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10484790 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2015
amodu:

It will be nice seeing us file out in 3-5-3
Costa - Remi
Hazard- Fabregas - Willian- Matic - Pedro
Azpi - Cahil - Ivanovic
Courtoius
If you are playing 3 defenders then zouma must play.... Exchange Willian for Hazard in your set-up..... Hazard and fabregas behind falcao and Costa,pure joy.... Terry will suffer, Mourinho showing no mercy with his 2005 'untouchables'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2015
“It was a one-minute conversation,” Mourinho said. “‘Is it true that you want to leave Barcelona?’

‘Yes, it’s true. I love it here. It’s my home, but it’s time for me to move.’

‘Did you sign already for another club?’

‘Almost, but not yet.’

‘Do you want to come here?’

‘Yes, I want [to].’ For me, it was one minute.

“I told that to my people in the club responsible for the practical side of the market, that he hadn’t signed for another club. Almost, but not yet. I said: ‘He told me he wants to come here, so it’s over to you.’

"He (Mourinho) is one of the main reasons why I'm here," Pedro told the club's website. "He phoned me a few times and said he needed me to make the team stronger.

"He has won titles wherever he has been. I am really looking forward to playing under him and hopefully winning more titles.

"I spoke to Cesc. We are very good friends. I knew I would feel at home here and that was one of the main reasons why I decided to join.

United manager Louis van Gaal tried to play down his interest in Pedro during his Friday press conference, but agent Antonio Sanz insists Chelsea were simply quicker to do a deal.

"Maybe Manchester United fell asleep," Sanz told Radio Club Tenerife. "The negotiation with Chelsea was like a lightning bolt.

"It is common knowledge that United were in the bidding for Pedro, but Chelsea were faster and within 24 hours reached an agreement with the club. It was a whirlwind."

"When you ask me 'is Pedro fitting in the profile?' I cannot lie and I say yes but I did not say we are interested in the player, that's the difference.

"But you bring it that I'm interested. People have to know that what is writing in the papers is not true because you cannot know.

Van Gaal oniro oshi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2015
What's this Fantasy of playing 3 defenders? Please dont even go there. .

Chelsea are a 4-3-3 team or anything close, 4231 or 451 which are almost the same anyway. This is tested and trusted with the right players in the right position!

Someone needs to remind Jose that 4-4-2 has been tried and it failed miserably!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2015
4-3-3 formation will be cool

Matic as DMF, Willian as LCM n fabregas as RCM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2015
bigkesh:

Pique,Ramos,Vidic,Ferdinand, Carvalho, kuffour......... U should be flogged naked in the Market square for this.....
Just add Delaney and Richard Dunne
You are so obtuse! Rio, Ramos and Vidic are a 100 times better than John Racist. What was John Racist's achievement before he was partnered with Carvalho who was already running things with Porto while yall were still Man U and Arsenal's beeches

Sango electrocute your left scrotum. Eediot!

hensben:
You're becoming a nuisance lately.
You are a nuisance for even quoting me to begin with

donjazet:

YOU ARE A FOOL. F*CK OFF THIS THREAD!!!!
Thunder faya that your canker-sores filled mouth and the leprous fingers you quoted my post with. Eran ibiye

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2015
How great is barca that some epl fans are teasing the other for getting a present barca bench warmer

Wonder the earth quake that will happen here when they sign one of our msn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
A40:

You are so obtuse! Rio, Ramos and Vidic are a 100 times better than John Racist. What was John Racist's achievements before he was partnered with Carvalho who was already running things with Porto while yall were still Man U and Arsenal's beeches

Sango electrocute your left scrotum. Eediot!

You are a nuisance for even quoting me to begin with

Thunder faya that your canker-sores filled mouth and the leprous fingers you quoted my post with. Eran ibiye
This guy get degree for insults

Dude small small their oga headmark go soon attack u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Mourinholic:

If you are playing 3 defenders then zouma must play....
Exchange Willian for Hazard in your set-up.....
Hazard and fabregas behind falcao and Costa,pure joy....
Terry will suffer, Mourinho showing no mercy with his 2005 'untouchables'

Putting Hazard in the midfield is limiting him and makes him disappear in matches.

He his best suited on the left wing and roam to the middle and right on his own volition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

This guy get degree for insults

Dude small small their oga headmark go soon attack u

no mind A40. . . Nairaland has moulded him into the ultimate dissing machine grin . . Nowadays dude is on diss mode by default he cant even tell Sarcasm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2015
lalaboi:

no mind A40. . . Nairaland has moulded him into the ultimate dissing machine grin . . Nowadays dude is on diss mode by default he cant even tell Sarcasm.
I'm just catching trips with y'all. This is all fun and games for me

The only sarcastic person was airmark which is why I didn't respond to him anyway

My point still remains tho John Racist is overrated. Eni to ba wu ko be

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2015
amodu:

Putting Hazard in the midfield is limiting him and makes him disappear in matches.

He his best suited on the left wing and roam to the middle and right on his own volition.

That's a poor excuse..... Hazard's best position is the middle, he excels there....
Do you know a 10 actually roams about like you want hazard to do on the left wing.....

If Hazard is playing as a winger with license to roam about,what's the difference playing as 10......
Hazard has been poor this season, position no be excuse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2015
Get Koke instead of that Overpriced Guniea boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Tval:
Get Koke instead of that Overpriced Guniea boy.
Blessings mehn....
He isnt better than Herrera....
But koke rejected Barca, we won't be getting him anytime soon.....

I had rather buy Barkley and save my money,than one Serie A hype product
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2015
lalaboi:
What's this Fantasy of playing 3 defenders? Please dont even go there. .

Chelsea are a 4-3-3 team or anything close, 4231 or 451 which are almost the same anyway. This is tested and trusted with the right players in the right position!

Someone needs to remind Jose that 4-4-2 has been tried and it failed miserably!

For the fact that we have identified and used to a certain formation while others doesn't yield the desired result in past doesn't mean another trial with new personnel will not work out.

A trial is never a crime and those using it aren't special.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Mourinholic:

That's a poor excuse..... Hazard's best position is the middle, he excels there....
Do you know a 10 actually roams about like you want hazard to do on the left wing.....

If Hazard is playing as a winger with license to roam about,what's the difference playing as 10......
Hazard has been poor this season, position no be excuse

Hazard excel where there is space because of his quick and incisive dribbling skills and his highest number of successful take-ons was on the flank.

And Hazard is not the only player playing below par this season which Mourinho also testify to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2015
amodu:

For the fact that we have identified and used to a certain formation while others doesn't yield the desired result in past doesn't mean another trial with new personnel will not work out.

A trial is never a crime and those using it aren't special.

Same was said that time and what was the results?

we all saw what happend when Jose tried to pair Crespo/Drogba Drogba/Shevchenko . . Cheslea does not do 4-4-2 or 352. . .

None of those formations have won Chelsea a trophy so whats are we now saying?

Also, doing this after the season has began is crazy. What was the point of the pre-season??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2015
lalaboi:

we all saw what happend when Jose tried to pair Crespo/Drogba Drogba/Shevchenko . . Cheslea does not do 4-4-2 or 352. . .

Also, doing this after the season has began is crazy. What was the point of the pre-season??

Drogba /sheva/crespo are very poor kinda strikers to play a 4-4-2........The problem isn't the club,its d kinda players used.......
Imagine getting griezman, Then you have Hazard,Matic, Witsel/Fab,Pedro..... that's a Perfect 4-4-2,it will surely work......

U can't pair Costa and Falcao for a 4-4-2.......both aren't Wonderful outside the box
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
lalaboi:

Reiterating my earlier point, the strikers we possess now are quite different from those ones of the past.

Mourinho is not an experimental coach; for him to think of giving it a shot, then he his of the believe that it will work and if doesn't, I know he will never hesitate or waste time to retrace his step.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mourinholic:

Drogba /sheva/crespo are very poor kinda strikers to play a 4-4-2........The problem isn't the club,its d kinda players used.......
Imagine getting griezman, Then you have Hazard,Matic, Witsel/Fab,Pedro..... that's a Perfect 4-4-2,it will surely work......

U can't pair Costa and Falcao for a 4-4-2.......both aren't Wonderful outside the box

We are not too far off the same point.

Every player chelsea have bought is to enable the use of 433, 451(or 4231 or whatever you wanto call it). We are not in for any Griezman so what good will 442 bring with the current crop of players?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
amodu:

Reiterating my earlier point, the strikers we possess now are quite different from those ones of the past.

Mourinho is not an experimental coach; for him to think of giving it a shot, then he his of the believe that it will work and if doesn't, I know he will never hesitate or waste time to retrace his step.

Bobo. You believe every word mourinho utters in a press conference?

All i know is he wont start a game with 442 but he might revert to his plain 433 of the past. shikena
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
lalaboi:

Bobo. You believe every word mourinho utters in a press conference?

All i know is he wont start a game with 442 but he might revert to his plain 433 of the past. shikena

I succumb but let's wait and see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
guy fear chelsea fans oh

I went to ogun for a function and my screen got spoilt during the chelsea match I couldn't repair cos I was in the rural area of ogun no electricity talk less of an engineer

Na chelsea fans go fit do this thing I suspect nihilist and airmark

It's either you will die if you don't put my moniker in your post or you derive extreme orgasm when you put me in your mentions. Well, welcome back from your exile, we expect sensible comments from you henceforth.

A40:

Rio, Ramos and Vidic are a 100 times better than John Racist. What was John Racist's achievement before he was partnered with Carvalho who was already running things with Porto while yall were still Man U and Arsenal's beeches

Before carvalho came, terry was Chelsea's player of the year in 2001. At 26, Terry had been honoured and awarded by Chelsea, English FA, UEFA and FIFA as best defender. Vidic, carvalho, Rio, Ramos at one time or the other were honoured by these reputable soccer bodies. Your Jerome boatank has never won any individual award, not even from his club Bayern munich, yet the id,iot will be 27 next month. You are a t.wat.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
amodu:

It will be nice seeing us file out in 3-5-3

Costa - Remi

Hazard- Fabregas - Willian- Matic - Pedro

Azpi - Cahil - Ivanovic

Courtoius

We will be too exposed at the flanks.

Remember Man United last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lalaboi is on point.

Mourinho has always been a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 coach.

The only period he tried pairing Drogba/Crespo in a 4-4-2 diamond was a disaster.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Shebi not a single Nigerian qualified for 100m or what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
timbros:
Lalaboi is on point.

Mourinho has always been a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 coach.

The only period he tried pairing Drogba/Crespo in a 4-4-2 diamond was a disaster.

Mourinho didn't pair Crespo and DD in a diamond.

That was DD and Shevchenko in 06/07.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
airmark:

It's either you will die if you don't put my moniker in your post or you derive extreme orgasm when you put me in your mentions. Well, welcome back from your exile, we expect sensible comments from you henceforth.

Before carvalho came, terry was Chelsea's player of the year in 2001. At 26, Terry had been honoured and awarded by Chelsea, English FA, UEFA and FIFA as best defender. Vidic, carvalho, Rio, Ramos at one time or the other were honoured by these reputable soccer bodies. Your Jerome boatank has never won any individual award, not even from his club Bayern munich, yet the id,iot will be 27 next month. You are a t.wat.

Stop wasting your time, energy and data on this JT Boateng argument.

Till forever, you can't change their view. So what's the point?

People that can't differentiate individual awards from team trophy. Is that the kind of people you are arguing with?

Fact is: Boateng didn't win the world cup, German national team did.

Colombia didn't win the golden boot, James did.

That's team trophy and individual award.

Boateng should come out with his list of individual awards and let's compare them with JT's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
^^Give us John Terry performance in big games. Semi finals or finals

BoaTANK can point to CL final and world Cup final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ibime:

Mourinho didn't pair Crespo and DD in a diamond.

That was DD and Shevchenko in 06/07.

Yeah. My mistake.

Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
When we see Boateng's individual awards then we can talk of performance in finals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
airmark:

Shut up your cess-hole you malignant gnat! What was Chelsea's standing in world football in 2001 that being tagged their player of the year amounted to anything! My point still stands that John Terry was a nobody till Carvalho's arrival while Carvalho was already a UCL and Europa League winner while also helping his nation to a Euro Final.

John Racist was a product of hype and as we've gone on to see all his teams have gone on to achieve success in his absence

Boa-TANK does not need any individual award to validate his greatness same way Busquets does not need individual award to validate his ability! They are arbitrary with no clear metric on how they are determined. Only a bushpig like you would use that to downgrade a player who are key cogs in the wheels of success for their team. He is one of Europe's elite defenders as we speak whether you like it or not

Ewu! No wonder you think Nigel De Jong and Jeremy Toulalan are playmakers. You are a TOOL-a-lan

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
timbros:

We will be too exposed at the flanks.
Remember Man United last season.
Ooh, that's true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.