Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10541444 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is this Papy Djiboldji really good? Is he what we want?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
airmark:

We are in trouble.
Papy man marking is very average.

Wahala dey oo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
After being battered in the opening 20 minutes, MCFC break away with our RB nowhere to be seen. Emphasis on battered.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
donjazet:
For those calling for injection of youth into the team. This is not the time for that!!! We are 8 points behind the leaders you're here talking about fielding untested players at this point in time. Nateevs be careful ooooo shocked we really need to enter the market now!!!!. Mou ejoo.

Well said my broda ...... We got some set of funny humans here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
hensben:
Papy man marking is very average.

Wahala dey oo.

I checked him online, I am not impressed. Oboabona highlight is better. I think Chelsea has been bewitched.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
So their is no top offender........is dis senegalese guy better than keneth omeruo.......Is Mou mad or Emenalo or Grasnovkia Or Abrahmovic himself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by moneysoldier2: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Is this Papy Djiboldji really good? Is he what we want?
Chelsea is the kind of team that will use fabregas in defence and will still keep a clean sheet

The reason u are conceeding 9 is because u are playing attacking or normal football

Maybe the bus is not bad after all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by moneysoldier2: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kolade354:
So their is no top offender........is dis senegalese guy better than keneth omeruo.......Is Mou mad or Emenalo or Grasnovkia Or Abrahmovic himself
Ibeme thinks its the bolded

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
moneysoldier2:

Chelsea is the kind of team that will use fabregas in defence and will still keep a clean sheet

The reason u are conceeding 9 is because u are playing attacking or normal football

Maybe the bus is not bad after all

Oh shut the eff up with your shit opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by moneysoldier2: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
mithel:

Oh shut the eff up with your shit opinion

First its not an opinion u tw@t

Secondly I didn't remember quoting u cos I don't quote loos.ers.

Third bleep off u unknown soul

Lastly u can refer to the pics below

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thomas Kalas pocketed prime Suarez. Papy Djilobodji can't even pocket small change.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mourinholic:
Thomas Kalas pocketed prime Suarez. Papy
Djilobodji can't even pocket small change.

whats his signing fee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
We are in soup lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
If they like they should sign Obaobona Or convince Rigobert Song from Retirement, na their business. I don't have a problem with the CB position.

I just want someone that will partner Matic. Mehn, that middle is too porous. WTF!

Make them buy CM/DM for goodness sake.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gutted. Absolutely gutted. Like watching someone with an illness slowly pass away and you can't do anything to make it better.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
hensben:
whats his signing fee.
I swear,I couldn't care less
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
hensben:
whats his signing fee.

I think we have an option to buy him back.

Just don't know how much. Don't even know if it was a loan deal sef. Almost Forgot him.

we don't need Papy or whatever his name is, we have better CBs playing for the reserves. We don't need Pogba, RLC shîts on him.

We need to take this issue to the church, from Mou to Roman, Emenalo and the whole team, they need deliverance. Mou looks like he's lost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
JigsawKillah:

I think we have an option to buy him back.

Just don't know how much. Don't even know if it was a loan deal sef. Almost Forgot him.

we don't need Papy or whatever his name is, we have better CBs playing for the reserves. WE DON'T NEED POGBA, RLC SHÎTS ON HIM.

We need to take this issue to the church, from Mou to Roman, Emenalo and the whole team, they need deliverance. Mou looks like he's lost.

You may want to rethink that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
donjazet:

You may want to rethink that

that RLC shîts on Pogba? Pogba is a downgrade on Yaya Toure if you ask me. A poorer version.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
HOW TIME FLIES!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chelski fans na wa oh. . . .so now RLC is better than Pogba?

Make una fear God small. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
debosky:
Chelski fans na wa oh. . . .so now RLC is better than Pogba?

Make una fear God small. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Buhahahahaha.. That is his own opinion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tval:
Buhahahahaha.. A person's opinion does not mean others agreed with him.

Please who is RCL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

Please who is RCL
Ruben Loftus Cheek.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Tval:
Ruben Loftus Cheek.

Okay thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Djilobodji grin grin grin

Chelsea grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
I guess Papy Djiboloji is better than Christensen and Thomas Kalas

Someone with 2 caps for Senegal at 27 years old.

Why not Furo Iyenemi?

This is what happens when you fail to plan. At this stage, they should just allow Ola Aina take that place in the squad rather than Papa Ajasco who cannot be better than the Kenneth Omeruo we sent on loan to Timbuktu, going by their National Team records.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by moneysoldier2: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mourinho on twitter
We are sorry for conceding 9 goals it won't happen again
#new-solution
#busfc
#hatersgonnahate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ibime:
I guess Papy Djiboloji is better than Christensen and Thomas Kalas

Someone with 2 caps for Senegal at 27 years old.

Why not Furo Iyenemi?

This is what happens when you fail to plan. At this stage, they should just allow Ola Aina take that place in the squad rather than Papa Ajasco who cannot be better than the Kenneth Omeruo we sent on loan to Timbuktu, going by their National Team records.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mourinholic:
Gutted. Absolutely gutted. Like watching
someone with an illness slowly pass away
and you can't do anything to make it better.

E ti rin ken ken
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by moneysoldier2: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bloody hell!!!
What are we not going to see on this thread

Ruben left-ass cheek is better than pogba

Soon it will azplicueta shiits on roberto carlos

Raumdeuter come see shekpez dem don start
Rlc better than pogba
But they will insult u for comparing boa-TANK with terry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.