Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11212956 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (19959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Loftus Cheek......over to you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mourinholic:

DJ Tval. Play Ebenezer Obey

O dowo re edumare for this guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

DJ Tval. Play Ebenezer Obey

O dowo re edumare for this guy
Is that the title of the song?

This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1q5Y9f27v0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yes!!!.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ibime:
60000 is alright abeg

Juve even downgraded to 40000

Spanish giants can afford to fill 120000 stadium because they are owned by fans who only pay £20 per head.

You cant fill 120000 charging £50 entry fee.

Try watching match from the top of 80000 stadium, you won't see match well. Some of the fans at Old Trafford, Bernabeu and Nou Camp are just there to savour the atmosphere. They need telescope to watch the game.

60000 isin fact the ideal size that does not hamper viewer experience, and also the size a big club can be expected to fill at current entry prices. To fill 80000 stadium you will have to drop the price so there is no increase in turnover by adding 20000 seats

Absolutely true. I remember when Me and a couple of mates went to the camp Nou late last year. We were camped right at the top of the stadium. We Could not see A thing. Might as well have brought a tv set with us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mourinholic:

Ibime needs to sit this guy down and talk sense into his head grin tell him how big of a chance he has with only mikel and Ramires to compete with and why he should stop his lazy game.

Dude really needs to learn how to huff and puff like Willian-Ramires and keep the ball better
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Meanwhile Big stadiums plenty problems grin grin OLD MICEFORD

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chestar5:
Michael hector deal completed!! But he will still remain in reading on loan throughout this season...

Welcome still cheesy

Someone is drooling here tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Dayo is sick with that picture of nigerian pogba lol grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tval:
Is that the title of the song?

This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1q5Y9f27v0
Wa gbayi worldwide.

I have not heard this song in the last ten years!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pataki:

Wa gbayi worldwide.

I have not heard this song in the last ten years!

Old man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
dyabman:

Old man grin
More like old school mixed with new school. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Not my biz but just found out that @mourinholic is the same as @bigkesh....wierd....undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chestar5:
Not my biz but just found out that @mourinholic is the same as @bigkesh....wierd....undecided

Lol so una just dey find out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol so una just dey find out

Can even be spotted from distance 'Mississippi' away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Chestar5:
I thought I announced it here.......what's weird?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:24am On Sep 02, 2015
So na so so defender we dey sign. I hope everyone will agree now that either JM does not see midfield and RB as priority signings or he does and wants to splash on the world's priciest players. If we could find a couple of defenders for less than £7m, I don't see why we cannot find mid-fielders for cheap. Cabaye, Sissoko, Song, Mcarthy are all better deep midfield options than Mikel, Ramires and Fabregas.

Me sef don activate siddon look mode. Watching how we struggle game after game, to contain a strong opposition midfield and how we go game after game, with only one shot on goal in the first half.

Iranu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 2:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Read somewhere that papa was once a dm.

Probably MOU wants to play him alongside matic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:45am On Sep 02, 2015
Our season officially starts in 2 weeks time. cheesy
And of course, most of us cannot just understand the shitzo with the signings but hey, stay positive guys. Stay positive! wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Mourinholic:
I thought I announced it here.......what's weird?
i didnt notice, its wierd cos u comment different smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tick(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2015
mathys:
My thought exactly. I'm waiting to see what he does with him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Chestar5:

i didnt notice, its wierd cos u comment different smiley
Tell me... What's different about it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2015
mathys:
Hope you know Mourinho had to go on his Son's Fifa game to know PAPY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Mourinholic:

Tell me...
What's different about it?

commenting/comments smiley..... I couldn't notice any similarity....d moniker tho, u really love mourinho like dat....never knew
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 7:16am On Sep 02, 2015
Chestar5:

commenting/comments smiley..... I couldn't notice any similarity....d moniker tho, u really love mourinho like dat....never knew
My love for Mourinho is deep....
Crazy,Annoying to haters and he is very hardworking and love Challenges.....
Everyone don't have to be that Humble,Gentle,Genius that everyone loves...
Mourinho and Ronaldo are the Two football personalities I try to learn from off the pitch....
Its safe to say Mourinho is one of my role Models
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Mourinholic:

Mourinho and Ronaldo are the Two football personalities I try to learn from off the pitch....

okay i understand now kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2015
Chelsea players on international break:
Belgium, for whom Thibaut Courtois and Eden Hazard are part of the squad, taking on Asmir Begovic’s Bosnia-Hercegovina in Brussels. Belgium then travel to Cyprus on Sunday, while Bosnia-Hercegovina entertain Andorra.

Belgium are currently second in the Group B but trail leaders Wales by three points following their defeat in Cardiff in June. Bosnia-Hercegovina, meanwhile, are fifth, a further three points behind Belgium.
Branislav Ivanovic and Nemanja Matic have been named in the Serbia squad and they open this round of fixtures with a home qualifier against Armenia on Friday, before playing a friendly against France in Bordeaux the following Monday. Serbia are currently bottom of Group I. The top two in Group C meet on Saturday as Spain play at home against Slovakia.
Our new signing Pedro is one of four Chelsea players in the Spain squad, along with Cesar Azpilicueta, Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa. Spain are currently three points behind their opponents in the table, and that game precedes a trip to Macedonia on Tuesday.
The return fixture is on Sunday.
England are in a strong position in Group E, six points clear at the top of the table. They play San Marino away on Saturday before welcoming second-placed Switzerland to Wembley on Tuesday. Gary Cahill will hope to be involved for the Three Lions.

Kurt Zouma has been called into the senior France squad and, as well as the game against Serbia, they play another friendly, away against Portugal, on Monday 4 September. A defender out on loan, Tomas Kalas, has been called up to the full Czech Republic squad for their forthcoming Euro 2016 qualifying matches against Kazakhstan and Latvia.
Willian is in the Brazil squad for two friendlies, against Costa Rica in New Jersey on Saturday and against USA in Boston on Tuesday. Ramires and Oscar had to pull out through injury.

Both Radamel Falcao and Juan Cuadrado are part of the Colombia squad for their friendly against Peru in New York on Tuesday. Elsewhere, Africa Cup of Nations qualification matches are being played, with Bertrand Traore’s Burkina Faso in action away at Botswana on Saturday. Bertrand Traore in action for Burkina Faso earlier this year. Baba Rahman and Christian Atsu warmed up for Ghana's Africa Cup of Nations match by starting in a 3-2 friendly win away in Congo on Tuesday. They play Rwanda on Saturday.
Mohamed Salah is in Egypt’s squad for a game with Chad on Saturday, while
Nigeria are in action away to Tanzania a day earlier and they can call upon the services of Kenneth Omeruo......
Then season resumes after that with an away match against everton....hmmn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Went past the battersea power station and the've already cut down one of the chimney stacks.

What was all the talk about ' it must look exactly as it was' for then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2015
mathys:

yea you re right, he plays two position cb and dmf and he has long ball accuracy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2015
Mourinholic:

Fixed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
Mourinholic:

Hope you know Mourinho had to go on his Son's Fifa game to know PAPY
are you sure abt this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Chestar5:

i didnt notice, its weird cos u comment different smiley
You took the words out of my mouth,
He seems like his analysis became more, and better improved under d new moinker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (19959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops, Astrid4(m), andrewbaba44, Colson(m), lordfalcao(m), timbros(m), Arizoner, Leyqute(m), Jamiuokolaa, patrickmuf(m), raumdeuter and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.