Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10559366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:21am On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

U are playing everton not watford and u want cesc in the second half because of kennedy

U take weed

Is it your team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:23am On Sep 03, 2015
I no even grab again... The incursion wey we dey face for this our thread be like the way EU dey face incursions from them refugees.

Abi it's you people going to their thread causing wahala ni? Ehn my fellow blues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:16am On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:
Hazard (Chelsea): "I often ask what I can do to be like Messi, Ronaldo, score 50-60 goals. I'll never be true scorer. It's not in me." grin

States the obvious. And yet them still dey compare the guy to Ney. Na wa ooooo.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/im-not-messi-or-ronaldo-hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:07am On Sep 03, 2015
airmark:

He brought sense of urgency to the game. He also bullied with the ball. We need such sparks in our game. May be fabregas should be introduced in the 2nd half when opponents' energy level has dropped. His defensive contributions so far fell short of standards. Time to pad-locked our defence against opponent now and grind out results I don't want to believe in that superstition that any team falcao signs for end up in 4th position in the league.

Mou has the final say, I was happy he was impressed by the guy too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Nihilist:
I haven't seen any talent from RLC.

The few times he played last season, he looked lazy as fvck, and passed short, neat, e-no-spoil-for-my-hand passes.

The way you lads hype some people on here sometimes, I have to question my own sanity.

How can I log into page website where people are shouting for RLC, Colkett, Izzy Brown, and Solanke to be promoted to the first team, and not think "maybe there is something wrong with me?"

We're hoping to compete with the likes of Barca, Madrid, City, Arsenal, United, PSG, Juve, Athleti etc...with these guys?

Somebody has Ronaldo/Benzema/Bale. Another one has Messi/Neymar/Suarez. Up the M1 they packed Aguero Sterling Silva KDB(Bony on the Bench).....and then I should now bring Solanke/Izzy Brown and Boga to the same party?

The KDB one is even quite interesting. He had to be sold to mature at a club with less pressure, before a club with Title Ambitions would want him. Why didn't they bid for him at Chelsea? Sterling was a highly rated youngster and has been an FM wonderkid since at least FM09/10 (Tval back me up on this). City only went for him after he had developed at a smaller club.

I remember when Bimffo was shouting about Bamford everyday....The lad cant even start for Palace. It's one thing to be dribbling your mates at u-18 level. It's another thing to do it in the big time.

Nobody cares if you do it at Vitesse. The Dutch league is a joke. If we decide to list all the bosses who left Holland to flop, we would still be here by morning.

At this stage in the game, we can't even afford to grow players. We haven't achieved enough to be that arrogant. Only the most illustrious clubs in the world with a lot of history behind them can afford to bring through the homegrown talent and actually win with them.

Let us win first. And then win again. And again and Again. Then we can now put our feet up and try something differlent.

I Taya o. . .it seems some people get carried away with this youth integration thing. Only team to have successfully done this to win titles in Man UTD.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Hazard is only been real... He knows he is not a goal poacher, like the likes of CR7 and MESSI. But still a good player

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2015
airmark:

Where did you see that I asked kennedy to even start any of our matches, let alone benching fabregas in my post? Do they play the same role on the pitch? Old age is really affecting your brain, how many of your mates are awake by this time? Have you got vigilante work in ogun state you went to, where they beat you and destroyed your techno phone? I expected your wife to be rubbing your dirty moustache by this hour. Stop beeping my moniker to kill your boredom. Bounce sad
Roftl...... Airmark the killer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2015
mithel:
I no even grab again... The incursion wey we dey face for this our thread be like the way EU dey face incursions from them refugees.

Abi it's you people going to their thread causing wahala ni? Ehn my fellow blues

Actually some of these anti Chelsea fans are just trolls.

Because I don't why the formation been used by Barcelona, Manure or Arsenal is any of my business.

I won't even view their thread unless there is a party going on there. Its been almost a year since I viewed Barcelona's thread.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2015
lordfalcao:
Hazard is only been real... He knows he is not a goal poacher, like the likes of CR7 and MESSI. But still a good player

I know one thing for sure, if hazard was at Barcelona where they play passion football or arsenal where he would be seeing much of the ball HE WOULD BLOSSOM and I mean be in that top3. Chelseas game play doesn't match FLUID players because we always believe in sitting back and surrendering possession to a bigger opposition likewise mourinho.

If hazard was on the same pitch with messi, O GOD!!! They will be UNSTOPPABLE because they don't rely on physical attributes but their brains(technicality).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2015
donjazet:

I know one thing for sure, if hazard was at Barcelona where they play passion football or arsenal where he would be seeing much of the ball HE WOULD BLOSSOM and I mean be in that top3. Chelseas game play doesn't match FLUID players because we always believe in sitting back and surrendering possession to a bigger opposition likewise mourinho.

If hazard was on the same pitch with messi, O GOD!!! They will be UNSTOPPABLE because they don't rely on physical attributes but their brains(technicality).
you advise him to move to Barca? smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2015
airmark:

Where did you see that I asked kennedy to even start any of our matches, let alone benching fabregas in my post? Do they play the same role on the pitch? Old age is really affecting your brain, how many of your mates are awake by this time? Have you got vigilante work in ogun state you went to, where they beat you and destroyed your techno phone? I expected your wife to be rubbing your dirty moustache by this hour. Stop beeping my moniker to kill your boredom. Bounce sad

LOL! That nuisance is the butt of all jokes on this board. How a 40 yr old goatman goes about looking for attention beats me.

You needed to have seen how I dealt with him on the manure thread yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Nihilist:
I haven't seen any talent from RLC.
The few times he played last season, he looked lazy as fvck, and passed short, neat, e-no-spoil-for-my-hand passes.
The way you lads hype some people on here sometimes, I have to question my own sanity.

How can I log into page website where people are shouting for RLC, Colkett, Izzy Brown, and Solanke to be promoted to the first team, and not think "maybe there is something wrong with me?"

We're hoping to compete with the likes of Barca, Madrid, City, Arsenal, United, PSG, Juve, Athleti etc...with these guys?
Somebody has Ronaldo/Benzema/Bale. Another one has Messi/Neymar/Suarez. Up the M1 they packed Aguero Sterling Silva KDB(Bony on the Bench).....and then I should now bring Solanke/Izzy Brown and Boga to the same party?
The KDB one is even quite interesting. He had to be sold to mature at a club with less pressure, before a club with Title Ambitions would want him. Why didn't they bid for him at Chelsea? Sterling was a highly rated youngster and has been an FM wonderkid since at least FM09/10 (Tval back me up on this). City only went for him after he had developed at a smaller club.

I remember when Bimffo was shouting about Bamford everyday....The lad cant even start for Palace. It's one thing to be dribbling your mates at u-18 level. It's another thing to do it in the big time.
Nobody cares if you do it at Vitesse. The Dutch league is a joke. If we decide to list all the bosses who left Holland to flop, we would still be here by morning.

At this stage in the game, we can't even afford to grow players. We haven't achieved enough to be that arrogant. Only the most illustrious clubs in the world with a lot of history behind them can afford to bring through the homegrown talent and actually win with them.
Let us win first. And then win again. And again and Again. Then we can now put our feet up and try something different.

lalaboi:

I Taya o. . .it seems some people get carried away with this youth integration thing. Only team to have successfully done this to win titles in Man UTD.

I remember having a debate with nateevs on this issue months ago, and I remember telling him this:

I think this should bring us to a common ground.

You made mention of managers not lasting more than few months in your post, now I'd love you to re-read this:

''A problem that traces its way back to the roots of many issues at the club - the short-termism of our goals.

The Carlo, RDM and AVB you've been eulogizing relied on the established players to achieve the club's goals - to the detriment of the youngsters' development''.

Yes I'd agree with you to an extent that Carlo gave some lads the chance to play (Cameo roles). But the truth is this, Ancelotti was sacked after finishing second and all while attempting to bring through several youth team products, the next manager comes along and all that trust earned under the previous regime counts for nothing. The new manager realizes that finishing second is not enough and concludes, rightfully, that relying on established players is perhaps a better call to achieve his goals.

It all boils down to the Club insatiable urge to keep winning - not Jose's problem.

What has happened to McEachran since is a mirror image of Kakuta’s Chelsea career. Young early promise, a manager who explicitly believed in him and then a circle of endless loans that have done nothing but demoralize the player, do you have to blame the Club for such or Jose who is just stepping in as the new gaffer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2015
Chestar5:
Today marks chelseafc 110years playing in a league fixture

below is how d team looked like grin grin

AdeLaNa1:
Lool! That dude in the middle grin grin Pls tell me dat wasn't the GK grin grin

Lmao!

That was Willie Foulke at Edgeley Park in Sept 1905, our first league match.

'Twenty stone of lusty manho0d' was how the Guardian greeted the sight of the man grin grin grin

Epic picture
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2015
chrisley024:
you advise him to move to Barca? smiley

for where undecided

His blood is BLUE cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Chestar5:

for where undecided

His blood is BLUE cool
he'll finally move to Spain. Most top players do and it is affecting the performance of English clubs in Europe. So unfair.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2015
I don't think anyone wants them starting every week on normal grounds.... Madrid ,Barca and co have world class XI.........
Iniesta and Xavi are from LA Masia, they didn't start playing every game until 23 or 24........

But when idiots like Ramirez and Mikel are playing ahead of academy graduates who are way better ,even if you ignore the potential... Currently Boga>Oscar.... Ginkel>Mikel, Pasalic>Ramires....
If we had Kroos,Cr7,Bale....no one will complain....

We signed fucking Papy, Papy!!!
3 seasons since Mou returned.... Mikel and Ramires have done nothing..... In 3 seasons, Cheek,Boga,Colkett (the boss),Musinda would have turned world class

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2015
Mourhino's tactics is sicken mostly against big team. Hazard can't become world best player under a coach who play defensive football and no fluidity. Moreover, messi is still around so no chance. That been said, epl teams are average technically reason LVG is struggling with manure, he is trying to play ball possession game with them. If cr7 was still in epl his goal scoring form would've dropped long ago, a player can't be consistent in epl due to the physicality of the league. Cr7 only had one or two great seasons before he left. Hazard still has the talent but he's tired(fatigue) same with matic, they will bounce back to form because class is permanent.
Hazard is a great player , I think he would score more goals if he was playing for barca. But 20 goals a season for a left winger/midfielder that also has a lot defensive duties under Jose is a big accomplishment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Personally I think Eden plays even better from/through the middle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvgJbZ-nEUc

Guys this video is a must watch grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2015
Mourinholic:
We need more ladies on this thread....
Its obvious Trolls secrete 'Maturity hormone' when Chestar and 'Imaginary j.Lo' are around

lol, u tink so kiss

there are many female chelsea fans on nairaland but probably they are shy smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Champions League squad confirmed (according to goal.com):

Asmir Begovic
Thibaut Courtois
Jamal Blackman
Branislav Ivanovic
Kurt Zouma
Abdul Rahman Baba
Gary Cahill
John Terry
Cesar Azpilicueta
Cesc Fabregas
Ramires
Oscar
Eden Hazard
John Obi Mikel
Bertrand Traore
Kenedy
Nemanja Matic
Willian
Radamel Falcao
Pedro
Loic Remy
Diego Costa

No space for Papy....?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2015
timbros:
Champions League squad confirmed:
Asmir Begovic Thibaut Courtois Jamal Blackman Branislav Ivanovic Kurt Zouma Abdul Rahman Baba Gary Cahill John Terry Cesar Azpilicueta Cesc Fabregas Ramires Oscar Eden Hazard John Obi Mikel Bertrand Traore Kenedy Nemanja Matic Willian Radamel Falcao Pedro Loic Remy Diego Costa
No space for Papy....?
oh!!, so dis is the squad that will give us the champions league?

Lets see how it goes cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Chestar5:

oh!!, so dis is the squad that will give us the champions league?

Lets see how it goes cool
our squad is good.... How was the squad that gave us UCL in 2012, with this squad we can win anything.... Abi na wen you see MESSI for am, you go call am squad undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Papy out of UCL squad?! Jose 1-1 Board
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Mourinholic:
Papy out of UCL squad?!
Jose 1-1 Board
there might be many reason to why he is left out of The squad, it doesnt necessary mean disagreement with the squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2015
lordfalcao:
there might be many reason to why he is left out of The squad, it doesnt necessary mean disagreement with the squad
What other reason? If the 3 bids for Marquinhos on the deadline day didn't fail,do u think he wouldn't make the squad?
Papy is not a Jose signing.... clear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

What other reason? If the 3 bids for Marquinhos on the deadline day didn't fail,do u think he wouldn't make the squad?
that still is not enough yardstick to judge, lets see how it goes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Then Jose should slap himself, if Marquinhos is the only player he could identify for his team.... Everyone keeps going on about the board, pogba na Mourinho target abi?...Juventus dont want to sell, what are the board supposed to do? Kidnap him.... Same with Stones.

The board can't do anything if clubs don't want to sell, or do we bid 100 mill for stones because mou can't identify another target. Abegi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
lordfalcao:
our squad is good.... How was the squad that gave us UCL in 2012, with this squad we can win anything.... Abi na wen you see MESSI for am, you go call am squad undecided

bros, no b fight now, i didnt say d squad is not good sir kiss....

Bsides determination and motivation is the key to winning d ucl, dats y our squad in 2012 were able to do so......

We both hope they win it dis season too cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chelsea patnered with wipro as our new it and digital sponsor

But really, whats wrong with this pictures grin....

Mourinho looks well as if he wants to pounce on something while falcao looks like a shy school girl....

Well, what do u tink

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
mithel:

Then Jose should slap himself, if Marquinhos is the only player he could identify for his team.... Everyone keeps going on about the board, pogba na Mourinho target abi?...Juventus dont want to sell, what are the board supposed to do? Kidnap him.... Same with Stones.

The board can't do anything if clubs don't want to sell, or do we bid 100 mill for stones because mou can't identify another target. Abegi.
And the next thing to do is to sign Papy??
Mourinho wouldn't have submitted just one player for each position....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.