Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10685827 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
See as dem use airmark wipe floor for yonder

Na spambot ban me since yesterday i for don come here since

Airmark abeg show us that youtube clip of Xavi playing as Right back in Nigeria 1999

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
dyabman:
My Ramirez , My Everything grin grin.. I can't wait for a better replacement real quick both Him and Mikel .. But hey he's done a GREAT JOB at Chelsea FC either you like him or not.. cool grin

Exactly that's it. I even said they should loan him to bounemouth out of annoyance based on his form 2months ago. Fact is he tried for us in the past, he needs to move on.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ibime:

I done drop the ninja code to cool him head. I for show am wire today, but it's all good. Make he no raise my blood pressure with Ramires name again, that name fit make me address am anyhow

You are finished! I don see wetin I go use cremate you for rap battle. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
raumdeuter:
See as dem use airmark wipe floor for yonder

Na spambot ban me since yesterday i for don come here since

Airmark abeg show us that youtube clip of Xavi playing as Right back in Nigeria 1999

LOL! N'tooi. Chief trolling machine. Next time you will not be trolling up and down. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pataki:

LOL! N'tooi. Chief trolling machine. Next time you will not be trolling up and down. grin

Gbe enu e sohun

Ewo enu e bi obo maalu grin grin grin
Na dat Mourinho daughter pic make Spambot slam me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nihilist:

Chei Airmark.

So you have been forgiven. You have freedom of the thread again, but you must not mention the name Ra******s otherwise...

Damn see virtual e-slavery.

Who will fight for Airmark's right to believe in Ram*****S? Shey Na like this we go dey dey?
grin I swear u no well na fight u dey fine grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

Gbe enu e sohun

grin grin grin

Ăˆran iya ni e!

Ewure. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
I knew it was that Mourinho's daughter you were gonna troll with, when the spambot got you. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
raumdeuter:

Gbe enu e sohun

Na dat Mourinho daughter pic make Spambot slam me

LOL...

Spambot ban me too just for posting those pictures.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
But wait ooh no be Juan mata win Chelsea player of the season for 2011/2012?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
But wait ooh no be Juan mata win Chelsea player of the season for 2011/2012?

Yes ramires lost to him but won players' player of the season award, there are two awards. He also won the goal of the season award.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
airmark:

Yes ramires lost to him but won players' player of the season award, there are two awards. He also won the goal of the season award.
ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:38am On Sep 11, 2015
airmark:

Wat year?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Ibime:

Ask around, I have pinpointed how rubbish Ramires is since 2010. At a time I was one of a very few number of ninjas on this thread who understood the function of a central midfielder and how Ramires was not fulfilling that function.

That 2012 season you are talking about, Ramires took the central midfield to 6th in the league table. The big performances you refer to against Barca and Napoli, he played right-back and left-wing respectively. He was a woeful central midfielder then, as he is now. Nothing changed. Me and FBS were the only ninjas speaking against Ramires then when unseasoned football watchers thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. Now 99% of Chelsea fans concur that he is crap, even his greatest supporter dyabman.

It's the same with Oscar. The faults in his game are the same in 2012 as in 2015 ie wayward touch, poor vision and little possession continuity. His strengths are also the same ie great cross and great shot. The same shot he used against Juve to make unseasoned football watchers hanker after a "return to the form of 2012". He was still playing the same nonsense in 2012 that he is playing today.
if you say oscar lacked possession continuity, wayward touches, u just can't say oscar lacks vision. That is a lie. Oscar used to be a very intelligent player in 2012/2013. That is one of the reasons that make me to like him as a player. The kind of brilliance nd experienced he played wt was above his age that made me nickname hm small bt mighty (odi mkpum mkpu n'eme ire). Oscar on his day wl retain possession very wel, make incisive passes nd a very good marker. Have u easily forgotten the "mazacar" mata, hazard, oscar combination that was deadly even without a good striker. Chelsea were unbeaten until they were robbed by man utd. Those boys played very attractive football wt possession, which mikel was d master of our midfield then under di matteo. That was because d owner of chelsea said he wanted his club team to play like barcelona. Abeg, respect oscar. I know d oscar i watched in his first season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2015
Its a good thing my 2 fav monikers on this thread didn't fight....even though the devil hacked someone's account to ginger up the fight..........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2015
odi mkpum mkpu n'eme ire
na wa oh gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Ibime:

Based on 4 matches alone, DD became a legend that season. The UCL was the yardstick that season not the league where we performed woefully. Example, someone just said Sturridge was the poor performer, yet he was joint top scorer in the league with Lampard. Lampard also scored 16 goals that season and Mata made 20 assists or so. Yet no one cares what you did in the league that year, Ramires goal vs Barca or DDs header in Bayern would far outweigh any performance over the season.

BTW, Mikel was the best player in the final. That does not stop me calling him crap.

For the last time, Ramires cannot pass the ball anywhere near the standard required from a central midfielder. Posting youtube videos from a season you missed and caught later on highlights only shows that we watch and understand football while you watch highlights
abeg, dnt even call mikel crap oh. Mikel is beta than ramires in every aspect of midfield play. If you call mikel crap, u are calling nigeria nations cup glory in 2013 crap. How cn u call one of our best players in 2012 a crap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Greatihex:
abeg, dnt even call mikel crap oh. Mikel is beta than ramires in every aspect of midfield play. If you call mikel crap, u are calling nigeria nations cup glory in 2013 crap. How cn u call one of our best players in 2012 a crap.

!!!! Mikel is world class.....a great
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2015
I can't wait for tomorrow's game..
Ktbffh !! One luv
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Courtois could be out for at least two months.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Tval:

shocked shocked shocked

Whattapun?

September 19th on my mind! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2015
www.chelseanews24.com/focus/djilobodji-has-not-been-signed-on-time-reveals-his-agent/

Bigkesh this is why we wont be seeing djilobodji in our Ucl group stages
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2015
Pataki:

You are finished! I don see wetin I go use cremate you for rap battle. cool
gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2015
donjazet:

Wat year?

2011/2012, the year we won double, UCL and FA cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2015
homesteady:
odi mkpum mkpu n'eme ire
na wa oh gringrin
[img]http://bookpeopleteens.files./2014/08/doctor-who.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2015
homesteady:
odi mkpum mkpu n'eme ire
na wa oh gringrin
[img]http://bookpeopleteens.files./2014/08/doctor-who.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2015
Tval:

shocked.... Okay tell me its a joke.... Begovic pls don't fall my hand cry

The devil you know(courtois) is better than d angel u don't know well (begovic)... Hmmmnnn embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2015
Chestar5:

The devil you know(courtois) is better than d angel u don't know well (begovic)... Hmmmnnn embarassed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3229945/Chelsea-woes-worsen-Thibaut-Courtois-expected-TWO-MONTHS.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Man the way ninjas keep cremating their fellow ninjas is getting out of hands.

Man should i see ivanoic name in the line-up 2moro God knows i would just watch the last ten mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
So many interesting matches to look forward to this weekend, apart from the bpl. la liga seems to have an entertaining match to offer, athm vs barca...that would be an interesting match to view but i already know d winner cheesy....
Go diego go grin
Go simeone go cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chestar5:

Mourinho just confirmed that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Tval:
Mourinho just confirmed that.

hmmmnnnnn cry
This is how Jose puts it:
'Thibaut Courtois was injured in
training, he needs surgery on his right
knee and he will be out for quite a long
time
.' #CFC
asin loonnng time, okay o. All is well. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.