Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10441207 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (19113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
How come no one is complaining about Ivanovic today?

Team of the week

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

Team of the week

If you love him that much......
25m+ Boateng should get you Iva......
Airmark probably had an heart attack reading this grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mourinholic:

Boateng wouldnt want to go to a lesser club stick with your John Terry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mourinholic:
Hazard making Bellerin do the Sturridge dance

Chestar5:
As usual our neighbors are fighting/arguing in their thread undecided

any news chelsea peeps?? cool

As we still await hazard's full recovery to top form, relish this:

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mourinholic:

grin grin grin
That's a good deal though. Get the kuli kuli defender, resell him immediately to Iran/Iraq or oman, add small money and buy Stones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Relish this

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

Sanchez had no pre season and is currently off form while Hazard had all pre season played no Copa America and still wack

BTW no one has compared Sanchez to Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Robben or Muller

Na sensible Chelsea fan post this oo

Lol...I'm I not sensible too??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
uncle dayo have been making reasonable comments on this thread lately, i hope some of his followers learn from him undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chestar5:
uncle dayo have been making reasonable comments on this thread lately, i hope some of his followers learn from him undecided

Lol. I won't talk. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chestar5:
Maybe he works with inversely hazard's form.... Don't be surprised to see the real Ramdueter when Hazard picks form........
Number 1 hater
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
transformers are everywhere, plus it's raining

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Even with 1 man down, I still manage to win city with west ham team on my mobile FIFA 14.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

Team of the week

were u see Ivanovic for team of the week.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Justiceotuya(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
sweetboiy:
Even with 1 man down, I still manage to win city with west ham team on my mobile FIFA 14.
please i need to unlock mine. It's been he'll trying to find how to unlock it. Can you help me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
sweetboiy:
I guess so too
Yea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Justiceotuya:
please i need to unlock mine. It's been he'll trying to find how to unlock it. Can you help me?
honestly,I don't know how to do it.. I paid one of this computer engineers in the market before they unlock mine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
With his shot that made it Chelsea 2 Arsenal 0 at the weekend, Eden Hazard reached a half-century of goals scored for the Blues.

The Belgian becomes our eighth overseas player to reach that milestone.

Top goals by overseas players

Didier Drogba 164

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink 87

Gianfranco Zola 80

Eidur Gudjohnsen 78

Salomon Kalou 60

Nicolas Anelka 59

Tore Andre Flo 50

Eden Hazard 50

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Diego Costa has been charged for an alleged act of violent conduct which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video. The Chelsea forward was involved in an incident with Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny in the 43rd minute of the game. He has until 6pm tomorrow [Tuesday 22 September 2015] to reply. Off the ball incidents which are not seen at the time by the match officials are referred to a panel of three former elite referees. Each referee panel member will review the video footage independently of one another to determine whether they consider it a sending-off offence. For retrospective action to be taken, and an FA charge to follow, the decision by the panel must be unanimous. Arsenal defender Gabriel has been charged with improper conduct for his behaviour following his dismissal, whilst team-mate Santi Cazorla has been warned for his behaviour following his sending off. Finally, both clubs have been charged for failing to control their players under FA Rule E20. Both clubs and Gabriel have until 6pm on Thursday [24 September 2015] to reply.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
humblesteve:
Diego Costa has been charged for an alleged act of violent conduct
which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video. The
Chelsea forward was involved in an incident with Arsenal’s Laurent
Koscielny in the 43rd minute of the game. He has until 6pm tomorrow
[Tuesday 22 September 2015] to reply.
Off the ball incidents which are not seen at the time by the match
officials are referred to a panel of three former elite referees. Each
referee panel member will review the video footage independently of
one another to determine whether they consider it a sending-off
offence. For retrospective action to be taken, and an FA charge to
follow, the decision by the panel must be unanimous.
Arsenal defender Gabriel has been charged with improper conduct for
his behaviour following his dismissal, whilst team-mate Santi Cazorla
has been warned for his behaviour following his sending off.
Finally, both clubs have been charged for failing to control their
players under FA Rule E20.
Both clubs and Gabriel have until 6pm on Thursday [24 September
2015] to reply.

Make dem ban am jor. I want see striker upfront for the next 3 games (Remy), not WWE wrestler.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
FA don charge Costa. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ibime:

Make dem ban am jor. I want see striker upfront for the next 3 games (Remy), not WWE wrestler.

person for talk falcow grin grin . your head dey there as you pick remy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nihilist:

Says the fan of a club whose manager regularly intimidated referees...

Park well and on ya inner light my friend...
"his status/achievements on the British Isle intimidated" you meant?

The Queen doesn't just wake up & add 'Sir' to your name, you should have balled HARD!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
I pray for Costa to get injury for Remy to play since he can't be benched...that modafucker de piss off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Costa banned?? I don't know why but I don't care at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mourinholic:
Costa banned?? I don't know why but I don't care at all

Yaaay!!!! he shud be banned for like 10 EPL matches....good riddance to bad rubbish, he's actually one of our umderperformers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Just finished seeing the game on Chelsea TV. It was honestly much better than I thought.

Costa though?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Costa banned? Good riddance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:02am On Sep 22, 2015
What's with all the good riddance, yati yata on here.

Smh... Until falcow does his usual and mou refuses to give remy a chance, na im una go sabi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 12:02am On Sep 22, 2015
Not banned yet. He has only been charged. He may not be guilty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Oscar banging goals

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:10am On Sep 22, 2015
sweetboiy:
Oscar banging goals
undecided This is not the game section! Stop trolling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Bimffo:

undecided This is not the game section! Stop trolling.

I taya mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (19113) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, zeusis(m), Trevor012(m), KingAzubuike(f), timbros(m), Shegzdave, stulp16, toluxe0075, fredoooooo, forgiveness and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.