Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560163 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19110) (19111) (19112) (19113) (19114) (19115) (19116) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27
raumdeuter:

Na you mention 400m without evidence

So you donโ€™t know maths again? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Apr 27
Leyqute:

Add the amount spent on defenders alone and come back to me with the total.

Defence is 4 positions
Enzo Caicedo Ugochukwu Lavia is how many?

If we should add attacking midfielders like Nkunku Chukwuemeka Palmer

How much on midfield in 1yr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Apr 27
Leyqute:

So you donโ€™t know maths again? grin

Was Stones and Mendy bought the same year? If it's total for all the years let's count for Man utd in that time too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:16pm On Apr 27
Leyqute:

I was making a comparison to a plausible scenario. I assumed you were enlightened enough to understand that. Clearly, I was wrong.

Yeah, obviously you were wrong because I was really wondering how a team facing serious FFP will be able to spend such amount come summer!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

Yeah, obviously you were wrong because I was really wondering how a team facing serious FFP will be able to spend such amount come summer!

If that shiiit happened, how shocked would you be? To say FFP was serious during that Period would Pep be able to spend that outrageous amount of money.

*coughs* 115 charges *coughs*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:20pm On Apr 27
Leyqute:

If that shiiit happened, how shocked would you be? To say FFP was serious during that Period would Pep be able to spend that outrageous amount of money.

Lol, I'm always not against spending. I was very happy for Chelsea when they were spending.

Thing is, you go fit win something serious after all the noise? This is where Pep comes in clutch grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27
Isak scores again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:21pm On Apr 27
Leyqute:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

Lol, I'm always not against spending. I was very happy for Chelsea when they were spending.

Thing is, you go fit win something serious after all the noise? This is where Pep comes in clutch grin grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

Okay, at the end of the season, he'll be given the thorn in flesh title.

Since Pep came to E-Farm, Chelsea, United have proven that there's no positive linear relationship between winning the top prize and spending billions of pounds.

I think only Anceloti has won more UCL than Pep.

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:26pm On Apr 27
raumdeuter:

It's funny that some Man utd and Chelsea fans think they can take shots at Man city spending when they've spent more with little to show
๐ŸŽถ Apari Musk sef na Pluto Boy
๐ŸŽถ Eh He na Tesla kid

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27
Article that goal posted after City bought Dias in 2020 which added total since 2016 na this werey turn to spend 400million in one year ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 4:30pm On Apr 27
Jodera:

All these Shalaye without answering the challenge I set.

When you ready, make we talk cheesy
You are the one wasting my time by not answering simple question.

Anyway you have agreed that 5 points is enough to win the league.

I no send you when you agree Arsenal bottled the league last season or not, that's your F' business
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27
Teams like Burnley and Sheffield are an absolute embarrassment to EPL. Some of their players are at San Marino level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 4:36pm On Apr 27
Leyqute:

If you convulse, Pep Guardiola has paid his dues and nothing concern anybody with 1000 ffp charges.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27
This Sheffield go still conceed 100 goals this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:39pm On Apr 27
See this mumu Burnley. They have been looking for how to dash Man U free goal today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27
drisham:
This Sheffield go still conceed 100 goals this season

The same Sheffield that we couldn't score more than 2 goals against. Disgusting attackers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:41pm On Apr 27
Trevor012:

He said if I speak you will add more fire to the press.

Oh so dem don already add fire to the small quote wey e talk grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Apr 27
Man utd with 50 goals scored is 5th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:46pm On Apr 27
airmark:

The same Sheffield that we couldn't score more than 2 goals against. Disgusting attackers.
I blame Disaster and Baba Shile for this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:46pm On Apr 27
Schlupp equalizes for Palace with a thunderbolt! No keeper is saving that one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:49pm On Apr 27
So we even have women's match today again. Against dead barka of all people. Though I don't really care about their football.
Oh lord please save us from double beating. ๐Ÿ™

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:56pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:
So we even have women's match today again. Against dead barka of all people. Though I don't really care about their football.
BlueMann, get this unbeliever away from this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:57pm On Apr 27
The quality of united vs Burnรถwy is not better than the women League..what a shame .
How some of the Burnley players get professional contract zobplay foot still Amtes me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:59pm On Apr 27
I think man utd is worse than Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:00pm On Apr 27
So Man U later conceded

Fernandes had 9 key passes and 4 big chances created, but no assist. That's tough

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:01pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

Just forget about the match eh. We go alert u when result drop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:01pm On Apr 27
Unlimited22:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:03pm On Apr 27
Unlimited22:

My brother upon all our belief we still dey midtable. Dey play. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:03pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

My brother upon all our belief we still dey midtable. Dey play. grin

This one loud o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:06pm On Apr 27
BlueMann:

Just forget about the match eh. We go alert u when result drop
You just don't worry. If our babes win andrewbaba44, kilishi and oliverano go hear am for my hand. The sins of 9th position and Cole Palmer FC will be visited on them. They shouldn't just bottle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19110) (19111) (19112) (19113) (19114) (19115) (19116) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Danielhaywire, swiz123(m), Itsrm(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.