Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10699405 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
pamcode:
Sorry to say this but Pictures or i dont believe it My dear.

Oga Dayo i hail you o.

lol, are u tripin' for ivas backside, myn is better believe or not...no pictures i assure uwink tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
smh some people go just make mouth for nothing! embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
SailorXY:
smh some people go just make mouth for nothing! embarassed

lolzzz cheesygrin..... U referin to me.... Forget it jor cry...i was jokin' undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Named in 59-man ballon d' or list

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chestar5:

lol, are u tripin' for ivas backside, myn is better believe or not...no pictures i assure uwink tongue
what do you meansad, how am i supposed to believe you are saying the truth Or are you scared of dopejemi, Pls post the dam picssmiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
airmark:
only courtois have a better chance, and probably hazard sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chestar5:

only courtois have a better chance, and probably hazard sad

I just hope the list will ginger them to up their games, cos at present they are not doing well to deserve even top 10.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
airmark:

Ospina and Rooney made the list cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
So many leaks to the press tells me that JM now has enemies in the dressing room. I don't see him surviving the season anymore. He's now talking about 'rats' in his dressing room.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chestar5:

M sure you didn't expect us to believe..... Or were you expecting us to just believe saint Chestar?

Give us the anaconda pose girl.........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ibime:
So many leaks to the press tells me that JM now has enemies in the dressing room. I don't see him surviving the season anymore. He's now talking about 'rats' in his dressing room.
According to reports.....
He said Matic needs 4touches to control the ball and that Azpi is lucky he doesn't have a world class LB....

In front of their teammates, public bashing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
sinizia:

What JT has achieved, his rep and all, Boateng will have to be born again to achieve it!! He's not fit to tie JT's shoe lace!!

Did John Terry win a world cup? Boateng will soon beat JT at the number of UCL apps. In fact Boa Tank has more cups than JT sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mourinholic:

According to reports.....
He said Matic needs 4touches to control the ball and that Azpi is lucky he doesn't have a world class LB....

In front of their teammates, public bashing

If this is true, Can you now see that the blame doesnt lie with ivanovic as every Chelsea fan has been screaming

Its either most Chelsea fans are blind or Mourinho is clueless Choose one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by malonephill(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
CFCfan:
My sincere thanks to everyone for your kind words of sympathy. Our family is staying strong and we know he is going to a better place.

Once again, thanks people.
I sympathise with you, may his soul R.I.P
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
NeoVictory:

Did John Terry win a world cup? Boateng will soon beat JT at the number of UCL apps. In fact Boa Tank has more cups than JT sef

Actually Chelsea won the CL behind Terry. He just came to join the victory parade. Mikel had more contribution to the Chelsea CL win than terry

In the crucial games vs Barca at Nou Camp, Terry let his team down with his cluelessness and got red carded and he didnt play at all in the CL finals where the Chelsea defence force led by Petr Cech owned us in Munich
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Can you and other chelsea fanslequte please tell me what's happening here??

[size=14pt]Sure thing! This poem says it all!![/size]

[size=16pt]Turning and turning in the widening gyre[/size]
[size=16pt] The falcon cannot hear the falconer;[/size]
[size=16pt]Things fall apart! the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the worldCheski,
[/size]

[size=16pt]- William Butler Yeats, The Second Coming[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Southampton..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mourinholic:

Bury your head in sawdust, I will call you when I need you
What have i said now that is bringing out your feminine side? Obtuse bonobo monkey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
“I was at no stage requested by the FA to make a
statement. I wonder whether this might be the only
formal investigation in this country where the evidence of
the individuals involved in the incident was not
considered relevant.
“Choosing to ignore some of the evidence will surely
influence the outcome of the findings.
“Last season I had a similar experience at a game at
West Ham FC, where I was subject to verbal abuse.
Following complaints by the public, the FA produced a
communication to the press saying there had been no
sexist chanting during this game.
“At no time was I approached for a statement despite the
fact that vile, unacceptable, sexually explicit abuse was
clearly heard.
“It is incidents such as these and the lack of support
from the football authorities that make it so difficult for
women in the game.
“I admire what Heather Rabbatts has done and thank her
and friends and colleagues who have supported me at
this very difficult time.”
It’s a damning statement, exposing what a shambolic
governing body the English Football Association is, as
well as highlighting how rife sexism is in the game.
This kind of incident is sure to be very emotionally
affecting for anyone who was bullied and humiliated in
such a way. But to be completely undermined by
people who are supposed to come to your defense
must be equally cutting.
The conclusion it leads outsiders to come to is that
Mourinho is a more valuable personality to the Premier
League and that punishing him for this could see him
resign. So the FA protected him instead.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
NeoVictory:

John Racist has to be the most overrated player of all-time. A player yet to lead his country to even the semi-final of an International tournament, even for club their biggest successes all came in his absence. He puts the Over in 'Overrated'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Abeg someone remind me. Wat match was this?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ibime:
I doubt am
Na the rats go comot
his job security is even stronger this time than his first time with CFC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Leyqute:

[size=14pt]Sure thing! This poem says it all!![/size]

[size=16pt]Turning and turning in the widening gyre[/size]
[size=16pt] The falcon cannot hear the falconer;[/size]
[size=16pt]Things fall apart! the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the worldCheski,
[/size]

[size=16pt]- William Butler Yeats, The Second Coming[/size]

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: This is the worst period of my career

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has said his side's difficult start to the season is "the worst period in my career with the worst results in my career."

Defending Premier League champions Chelsea are 14th in the table with two wins from their opening seven matches, and suffered a 2-1 Champions League defeat at Mourinho's old club Porto on Tuesday.

Speaking at a news conference ahead of his side's meeting with Southampton at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, Mourinho said: "It [the situation] is something that is helping me to be better. It is a great negative experience.

"I've had big challenges. I am not saying it's a hard challenge, I'm saying it's the worst period. I have never lost so many matches."

The Blues boss said he was having to confront a new kind of pressure, explaining: "I like to be under pressure when I'm top of the league and the second is one point behind. That's the pressure I like."

But he insisted that, despite their current struggles, his players "can win every game."

"We are capable as a team to win against anyone -- Champions League, Premier League -- we are capable of that," he said.

"After the match, I never react. I go to the press, they [the players] go to the shower. After the match, I never have a bad reaction. After the match is the time to calm down and go home. The next day I'm calm. So the next day I coach. I coach.

"In here, we speak openly. You can help your mate -- I did that mistake, but you could do that a little bit better. We have no prima donnas crying. Everyone wants to do well."

When asked whether it was difficult for him to leave captain John Terry out of the team, Mourinho simply said: "No. He's ready every game to play, even the ones I leave him on the bench."

And he said Terry's defensive colleague Branislav Ivanovic, who has lost form this season, "likes to speak with me about his mistakes."

He added: "He is not a prima donna. I have no doubts that he is my best right-back, and I have no doubts that he needs to improve."

Mourinho warned that Chelsea would face another tough test against Southampton, saying: "We respect them. We know they're a good team, and for sure they will give us a difficult match."

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Buahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mourinho sef dey lament. Na wah o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
CFCfan:
Lost my Dad 2 days ago
may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
A40:

What have i said now that is bringing out your feminine side? Obtuse bonobo monkey
sorry about that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:22am On Oct 03, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I doubt am
Na the rats go comot
his job security is even stronger this time than his first time with CFC.

Well that new 4 year contract will be expensive to pay off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:24am On Oct 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

See Costa leg like Spiderman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2015
with mourinho i still see one UCL for chelsea shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Trevor012(m), Greatihex(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.