Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697175 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
cheesy preparing the food already for the party...

for nihilist.. this just a tip of Wat to see on this thread if Chelsea fail to win..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
CFCfan:
Lost my Dad 2 days ago

Accept my condolences. I pray for comfort on all sides for you and your family.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chestar5:
#KTBFFH

#BPLCHAMPIONS 2015/2016 cool

#UCL CHAMPIONS 2015/2016 wink

#FA CUP CHAMPIONS 2015/2016 tongue

#CAPITALONE CUP RUNNER UP 2015/2016 cheesy

BLUE IS THE COLOR.... I BELIEVE WE CAN STILL DO THIS

#FIGHTING kiss

You forgot to add: RELEGATION TABLE CHAMPIONS 2015/2016. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
lordfalcao:
with mourinho i still see one UCL for chelsea shocked shocked shocked
i can see dat too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chestar5:

yes, next week is ours, we re havin' co visit now sef kiss....

That's nice.

Ours was two weeks ago. I've never seen a convention like this before.

But come o, how did you know the video title? Expo things abi? Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
timbros:

That's nice.

Ours was two weeks ago. I've never seen a convention like this before.

But come o, how did you know the video title? Expo things abi? Lol.

na my mama cause am grin, she asked a friend of hers who attended theirs last two weeks about d releasescheesy.....

I didn't watch it when it was shown as a drama in d convention ground because i was sick so i stayed in d restroom throughout d drama dats y am excited to finally view it as a movie wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chestar5:
#KTBFFH

#BPLCHAMPIONS 2015/2016 cool
#UCL CHAMPIONS 2015/2016 wink
#FA CUP CHAMPIONS 2015/2016 tongue

#CAPITALONE CUP RUNNER UP 2015/2016 cheesy

BLUE IS THE COLOR.... I BELIEVE WE CAN STILL DO THIS

#FIGHTING kiss
dat's the spirit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
When asked who he would pick for his team out of the former Lille star Hazard and Barcelona sensation Neymar, Willian told Goal: “Both of them! They are players of great quality. Although they have different styles, in my opinion.

“Both are very skilled and have a lot of quality, but I think their styles are a little different. But I would choose both of them in a game to play in my team, for sure.

“I think so [Hazard and Neymar can win the Ballon d’Or]. They are two great players. I think it depends on them, but they have great potential to reach that level. So I think if they continue to develop, continue to grow, certainly they will have everything to achieve this award.”

And quizzed on who his preferred choice would be out of Ronaldo and Messi, Willian added: “Oh my, only one!?. I choose Messi.”
Words of a professional baller.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Haywhymido:
dat's the spirit.
YEAH!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Odunharry:

for nihilist.. this just a tip of Wat to see on this thread if Chelsea fail to win..
Kai!!! shocked Oga keep two plates for me mk I go arrange 2 two crates of Star beer for this party grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chestar5:

na my mama cause am grin, she asked a friend of hers who attended theirs last two weeks about d releasescheesy.....

I didn't watch it when it was shown as a drama in d convention ground because i was sick so i stayed in d restroom throughout d drama dats y am excited to finally view it as a movie wink

Trust me, the video is just so superb.

Lol... I VERY nearly downloaded the releases via JW library but when the pop up question came 'have you attended your convention?', I just couldn't click yes. Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
United fans derailing the thread when the lineups aren't out yet.......Do this on their thread and they would start moaning like a virgin getting bleeped through all holes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
timbros:

Trust me, the video is just so superb.

Lol... I VERY nearly downloaded the releases via JW library but when the pop up question came 'have you attended your convention?', I just couldn't click yes. Lol.

nyc knowin' a broda on nairaland kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chestar5:

nyc knowin' a broda on nairaland kiss

Same here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
parrotibaba:
Kai!!! shocked Oga keep two plates for me mk I go arrange 2 two crates of Star beer for this party grin
no time.. befr 6.30pm today I go Don start to share food
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mourinholic:
United fans derailing the thread when the lineups aren't out yet.......Do this on their thread and they would start moaning like a virgin getting bleeped through all holes

You guys have no right to do anything on our thread, we are number 1, topping the EPL table, what business does a table topping team have with a relegation battling team?

One is class and the other is A,ss

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Back in the days when defending was fun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
Odunharry:

Holy ch!t! Guy ahan this is too much na. no dey display things like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Up BLUES..!!!

Plz am new here, can a lady show me arnd?

*i hail all d bosses in da house...... as a sign of respect, am rolling on d Ground n typing dz msg.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Welome @skimpledawg, many haterz around o shocked so b' careful smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Skimpledawg:
Up BLUES..!!!

Plz am new here, can a lady show me arnd?

*i hail all d bosses in da house...... as a sign of respect, am rolling on d Ground n typing dz msg.... grin

Shey na woman you find come here ni abi you come argue football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Shey na woman you find come here ni abi you come argue football
Oya mi lenu o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Oya mi lenu o

Lol chestar5 ti gba lalejo. make him enjoy hin sef cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Lol chestar5 ti gba lalejo. make him enjoy hin sef cheesy cheesy grin

what
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

You guys have no right to do anything on our thread, we are number 1, topping the EPL table, what business does a table topping team have with a relegation battling team?

One is class and the other is A,ss
the ass is current england and league cup champion

The class has been trophyless for 2season, maybe you should start using words synonymously

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
lordfalcao:

The class has been trophyless for 2season, maybe you should start using words synonymously

i dash u one like for dis comment, but u go pay back o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
lordfalcao:

The class has 20 EPL titles plus 3UCL

What does the a.ss have? Nothing compared to athletic bilbao

Can you spot the a.ss in the picture below? I guess not.. i'm sure the a.ss will be in a picture that has the likes of Aston villa and leeds united in it

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chestar5:

i dash u one like for dis comment, but u go pay back o cheesy
kiss kiss

If i tell you how much this kiss dey cost ladies eh wink

Make i no talk am lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

The class has 20 EPL titles plus 3UCL

What does the a.ss have? Nothing compared to athletic bilbao
where was the class when Chelsea was beasting every team that comes there way grin

Probably waiting for LVG and his philosophy grin so unfortunate the class wasnt living there names for 2seasons shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Before the game against Maccabi,Telegraph released the line up 7hrs before the match........
According to reports ,this is our line up for today.....

Too bad if there is a 'Casillas' in the team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
lordfalcao:
where was the class when Chelsea was beasting every team that comes there way grin

Probably waiting for LVG and his philosophy grin so unfortunate the class wasnt living there names for 2seasons shocked

Beasting every team for how many seasons? When the a.ss beast the league for 3 consecutive seasons then we can have this discussion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
City is in the zone

(1) (2) (3) ... (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, AirBay and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.