Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458340 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
has anyone seen Ibime? Nihilist? Bimffo?

Nateevs?? cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
All dem Chelsea fans are currently hiding. Just watch dem troop out en masse for our match tomorrow. Awon Agbero....
bro just console em gringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
sinizia:
Shekpe fans right now

gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
190:
Again we can still win this. The month of December is a deciding moment everything and if we get enough points and win easy in that month definitely the manchester teams would drop points that period and we would level up

Thank u
shoot bird, him mama leave am fly grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tolutweety(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
190:
... and lastly call back eva. she may be just a doctor but it appears the players were not happy with her treatment finally sort everything out with matic, our players need a morale boost and they would be just fine to winning matches

Thank u

WORD !!

So many things wrong within the dressing room ,and the team shattered.
Either all the players go,
OR
the coach leaves.
One will have to take place to revive this team.

#peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
ollah1:
They will soon start sacking managers for not beating Chelsea
gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
I dont even know whether to pray for chelsea or just watch the demolition.

Is Mou losing his marbles or this Players are just lackadaisical.Anyway shit happens.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pickabeau1: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Moaninho

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin
190:
Please may no one remind me why we sold mata and kelvin for this jokes of Oscar and fabregas in as much as I know we are sinking fast as I had long predicted it from our preseason
Jose needs to go back to the drawing board
First this team lacks the mentality to win matches
Yes they are now back dedicated and fighting for the ball but each time they win this ball there is clearly lack of creativity on what exactly to do with the ball every time
They get the ball pass it around without doing anything useful with the ball I believe they are trying to play to Jose standards and keeping the shape of his plans but it's not Working, there are no tru balls. We arent using the wings nothing is working for us and we are getting bullied off the ball every damn time
It really hurts and it's been about an hour after this match and I'm still in shock on what could be the problem trying to analyze what's going wrong
Again mou can still win this league to be honest and he has to start from getting it right with his players.
If I were mou I would call each player individually to my office behind closed doors and have a direct man to man discussion with them, hear them out get their ideas and opinions on things and then state mine resolve whatever bad blood we have between us for every player in my team and then call everyone together and plead with them to save our season. These players are not bad it's just been 4 months we won the league, have fabregas and ivanovic understand that if they find themselves on the bench it's for the best of the team and lastly call back eva she may be just a doctor but it appears the players were not happy with her treatment finally sort everything out with matic, our players need a morale boost and they would be just fine to winning matches

Again we can still win this. The month of December is a deciding moment everything and if we get enough points and win easy in that month definitely the manchester teams would drop points that period and we would level up

Thank u

Come on Gerrarahia Meeeen! Shekpe logic at its worst!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thats why he is a loser and he deserves the club he is.

You now see why a club like Madrid would ever celebrate for sacking him
His disciples that believe his every word (e.g. Hazard is as good as Messi and Ronaldo) will tell you that he resigned and wasn't sacked. They will swear and insist on that.
Classless thug of a manager. El Classic has become a decent spectacle now that he is no longer in Spain as against the thuggery displayed by his Madrid side.
He and Chelsea are a perfect fit. You can still see one of them still wanking on Hazard and swinging from his balls despite him being largely anonymous so far and giving opposition sides assist.
This his playing to the gallery for the media will be his undoing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
The infallible Matic the rock is suddenly reduced to Cedric the Entertainer by Jose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
funlord:
grin

Come on Gerrarahia Meeeen! Shekpe logic at its worst!

Listen here young man
I don't know u and u don't know me
If u don't know how to talk or respond to someone
Like an intellect please do not quote me ever again
Do u hear me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
190:

Listen here young man
Do u hear me

Hehehehehehehehehehe.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
if any girl gives you as much chances as Mourinho has given Ivanovic, marry her! kiss

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
iheanyi40:
bro just console em gringrin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin. Very hilarious

Chelseafan1 how far na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
190:
Please may no one remind me why we sold mata and kelvin for this jokes of Oscar and fabregas in as much as I know we are sinking fast as I had long predicted it from our preseason
Jose needs to go back to the drawing board
First this team lacks the mentality to win matches
Yes they are now back dedicated and fighting for the ball but each time they win this ball there is clearly lack of creativity on what exactly to do with the ball every time
They get the ball pass it around without doing anything useful with the ball I believe they are trying to play to Jose standards and keeping the shape of his plans but it's not Working, there are no tru balls. We arent using the wings nothing is working for us and we are getting bullied off the ball every damn time
It really hurts and it's been about an hour after this match and I'm still in shock on what could be the problem trying to analyze what's going wrong
Again mou can still win this league to be honest and he has to start from getting it right with his players.
If I were mou I would call each player individually to my office behind closed doors and have a direct man to man discussion with them, hear them out get their ideas and opinions on things and then state mine resolve whatever bad blood we have between us for every player in my team and then call everyone together and plead with them to save our season. These players are not bad it's just been 4 months we won the league, have fabregas and ivanovic understand that if they find themselves on the bench it's for the best of the team and lastly call back eva she may be just a doctor but it appears the players were not happy with her treatment finally sort everything out with matic, our players need a morale boost and they would be just fine to winning matches

Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
dopeJemi:
[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/522098/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL[/img]

Jemi e don tey wey i don dey find this kind gif. Chelsea got fvcked today cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
190:

Thank u
who r u thanking

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tval:
Chelsea na my first love. E don tey small.

How you go deal with Chelsea playing championship? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chelsea's story so far this season is a typical example of "Grace to Grass"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
coded01:

How you go deal with Chelsea playing championship? shocked lipsrsealed
Na just one season. As far as dem dey televise am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
lekkie073:

who r u thanking

Your dad

Any problem?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
iheanyi40:
Hope m not too late 4 d party

Dopejemi ya gifs na die gringrin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Loool! There's a sore loser in our midst grin grin

U go still cry last last ni....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
barackohandso:
Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin. Very hilarious

Chelseafan1 how far na?

Bros, I replied ur mail o, I still dey expect ur reply...no show again for u sef sadsadsad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Jemi e don tey wey i don dey find this kind gif. Chelsea got fvcked today cheesy cheesy grin

Doggy style, missionary style, wheelbarrow style, dip throat etc grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bros, I replied ur mail o, I still dey expect ur reply...no show again for u sef sadsadsad

Been having trouble logging in. Network ish…

Why no show again? Cos Chelsea lost? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

Doggy style, missionary style, wheelbarrow style, dip throat etc grin grin grin

Chelsea got some "Mr marcus" tutorials today from southampton cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
I have total faith Mourinho will turn things around and next season Chelsea will win the League again.

1 . Chelsea . 2 . QPR . 3 . Derby . 4 .Nottingham Forrest

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
hensben come out o. Mane don buy new iPhone 6 for you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin
190:

Listen here young man
Do u hear me

Shut the _fuck up before I textually beat your frustrated shekpe ass up worse than southampton did to your wack club earlier today! This is bantz kid!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.