Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10633945 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Ibime come do something about this your Cech o

If he's in goal in 2 weeks time then our chances of winning reduces by half

Abeg, go hide ur face jor, just imagine ur useless team with Neuer, Boarubbish, Costa, Lewy and Muller couldn't score even half goal against ordinary Arsenal, yet u come here to tell us ds yeye Bayern team will boss EPL every season.

U and Bayern are such a disgrace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Abeg, go hide ur face jor, just imagine ur useless team with Neuer, Boarubbish, Costa, Lewy and Muller couldn't score even half goal against ordinary Arsenal, yet u come here to tell us ds yeye Bayern team will boss EPL every season.
U and Bayern are such a disgrace.

How many goals did your team score against Kiev

Abeg whats Bayerns position in their group and whats Chelseas? To know which team is the disgrace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

You know we have different motivations now. Bayern is almost guaranteed qualification and might not put their best

The best scenario to know both strenght is when both face elimination e.g knockout stages

My boys can just show up to play with Arsenal and allow them qualify. You know Pep is a nice guy and might pity Wenger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kolade354:
you're lazy you bastardd, there were many team that won today, sheffield,valencia,barca,zenit and many top team.
Betting is not for u if u cnt forecast
You're just too Dumb!!!
So because i told you i lost 35k on bayern means i didn't win on other teams? Finger just dey scratch you tonight, oya no vex, face front and analyse the rubbish wey una play because your yeye team also spoil many people ticket. Even 1 goal dem no fit score. Good night Man mi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=raumdeuter post=39185242][/quote]You are a bleeping Morafuckin A'hole. There is nothing you will post that will change the fact that you team is a local champion, busy molesting the small small mediocre teams in germany. You are mad sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mystic1:
You are a bleeping Morafuckin A'hole. There is nothing you will post that will change the fact that you team is a local champion, busy molesting the small small mediocre teams in germany. You are mad sir.

SHut the Bleep up you idiottic mongrel and every adult male in your household is mad

Whose business is it that you used your family's life savings to bet on football

Blame your lack of judgment or basically lack of common sense for your misfortune. If you cant use your gumption to analyze a game where one side is desperate and one side isnt under pressure then whoever paid for your education should ask for a refund

And keep my monicker out of your leprous fingerr

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

SHut the Bleep up you idiottic mongrel and every adult male in your household is mad

Whose business is it that you used your family's life savings to bet on football

Blame your lack of judgment or basically lack of common sense for your misfortune. If you cant use your gumption to analyze a game where one side is desperate and one side isnt under pressure then whoever paid for your education should ask for a refund

And keep my monicker out of your leprous fingerr
Okay i can't use common sense abi? Common sense to figure out that your over hyped bayern are bunch of village champions and international serial losers? Issokay. I'll just go and wait for you on my thread, i'll wait for you to come and advertise your stupid bundesliga. I know you will surely come.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mystic1:
Okay i can't use common sense abi? Common sense to figure out that your over hyped bayern are bunch of village champions and internation serial losers? Issokay. I'll just go and wait for you on my thread and wait for you to come and advertise your bundesliga. I know you will surely come.

I say again shutt up else all the gods of your land would punish you all at the same time. Are you terminally madd? Are you dyslexic?

Its people like you who cant think that are dragging the world back. If you cant use your sense, then outsource it to someone else

Any analyst would tell you the game would be balanced, The Bayern coach and management said it that Arsenal are backed against the wall and come fighting

But when cretins like you after generous consumption of unrefined ethanol gather and rundown viewing centers to risk their entire family inheritance without any educated analysis

Tell everyone here what type of analysis you did before staking money? Who are the key players missing for each side, who are the fatiqued players, which team need the win the most, whats the historical antecedent of both teams in similar circumstance

Abeg tomorrow go and stake the rest of the money on any game of your choice. E.g PSG vs Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
pamcode:
lol kolade you no sabi say this my broda dey para ni

But your own still good no be someone dey lament 68k lol, but una get mind sha.

lmao....Mr. Raumdeuter don mislead so many gullible people here, even to score over 2.5 goals, Bayern no gree score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

They werent great goal scorers but they made sure Hidden Pius Ikedia looks like a pub player

Robben 24 CL goals , Ribery 17 CL goals

Hidden 5 3 are penalties so in the real sense of it Hidden has 2 CL goals from open play. He would be 25 in January

Hidden Puts the P in Pathetic

When would Hidden win his team a CL trophy Like Robben or Ribery

Last year Hiddens useless dribble was one of the reason Chelsea couldnt dominate 10 men PSG,
2 seasons ago, Hidden was the reason Chelsea was knocked out.
3 seasons ago Hidden had to miss the final for Chelsea to win Europa cup after his useless displays crashed the defending champs out of the CL in group stages
u self no even knw say hazard get injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

lmao....Mr. Raumdeuter don mislead so many gullible people here, even to score over 2.5 goals, Bayern no gree score.

grin

E tink say na Wolfsburg e dey folo play ni. Yeye guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

[s]I say again shutt up else all the gods of your land would punish you all at the same time. Are you terminally madd? Are you dyslexic?

Its people like you who cant think that are dragging the world back. If you cant use your sense, then outsource it to someone else

Any analyst would tell you the game would be balance, The Bayern coach and management said it that Arsenal are backed against the wall and come fighting

But when cretins like you after generous consumption of unrefined ethanol gather and rundown viewing centers to risk their entire family inheritance without any educated analysis[/s]
All these are unnecessary punch lines, i already told you to relax or are you choosing to vent you frustrations and anger on me? Relax until you come to market you german product again, i'll be waiting. You keep using family inheritance, viewing center and ethanol. All this ain't associated with me, i'm way above that, if you're so toxic, you can leave you acct details, i can wire you some $ to buy one or two bottles of your fav. Till then, relax till you come to market your german products.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Haaaa....Oga Raumdeuter don vex for d first tym o, Mystic abi wetin be ur name, leave Oga alone o, cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

I say again shutt up else all the gods of your land would punish you all at the same time. Are you terminally madd? Are you dyslexic?

Any analyst would tell you the game would be balanced, The Bayern coach and management said it that Arsenal are backed against the wall and come fighting

But when cretins like you after generous consumption of unrefined ethanol gather and rundown viewing centers to risk their entire family inheritance without any educated analysis

Tell everyone here what type of analysis you did before staking money? Who are the key players missing for each side, who are the fatiqued players, which team need the win the most, whats the historical antecedent of both teams in similar circumstance

Abeg tomorrow go and stake the rest of the money on any game of your choice. E.g PSG vs Madrid
All these are unnecessary punch lines, i already told you to relax or are you choosing to vent you frustrations and anger on me? Relax until you come to market you german product again, i'll be waiting. You keep using family inheritance, viewing center and ethanol. All this ain't associated with me, i'm way above that, if you're so toxic, you can leave you acct details, i can wire you some $ to buy one or two bottles of your fav. Till then, relax till you come to market your german products. BTW, you must have lost a fortune in this same game. Lost money, prestige, integrity, must be really painful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Leyqute:

grin

E tink say na Wolfsburg e dey folo play ni. Yeye guy

Lol....I dey tell u, Bayern is good but there's no way this team will keep bossing EPL every season where Man u, Man city, Arsenal and Chelsea dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
:
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Haaaa....Oga Raumdeuter don vex for d first tym o, Mystic abi wetin be ur name, leave Oga alone o, cheesycheesycheesy

You see wtin the mongrel post here

Mystic1:
You are a bleeping Morafuckin A'hole. There is nothing you will post that will change the fact that you team is a local champion, busy molesting the small small mediocre teams in germany. You are mad sir.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Chelseafan1, help me ask this dingbat how what i posted is a lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mystic1:
The bastard just they run him gutter of a mouth. He must sweating profusely under a fully function AC now.

You are a bastarddd, Every single adult in your family is a bastard . If you are not a bastard why would you be staking without common sense

Some people even posted on this thread that why would anyone make a stake without using his common sense. But its not your fault you dont have any.

It wont be natural for a product of bestiality like you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mystic1:
Chelseafan1, help me ask this dingbat how what i posted is a lie.

Your father , grandfather great grand father and every of your ancestors are dingbats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

You are a bastarddd, Every single adult in your family is a bastard . If you are not a bastard why would you be staking without common sense

Some people even posted on this thread that why would anyone make a stake without using his common sense. But its not your fault you dont have any.

It wont be natural for a product of bestiality like you
Like i have always stated, you sir are a renowned bastard and nothing you say or do will liberate you from that fact. You and your useless local club are nothing but local champions. Neuer is forgiven, Boatank is also forgiven, go and molest the whores assigned to you in your bundesliga. Bastard son of a thousand sperm sipping fagss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Your father , grandfather great grand father and every of your ancestors are dingbats
Product of a sperm sipping F.a.g. You are a baptized dingbat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol grin

On top this match abi another one?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

I saw it bro, that was too much Mystic1, Ramdeuter never told u to stake that huge on Bayern, doz swear words were unnecessary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
I truly pity my friendz that lost their bet as a result of Bayansh'z failure & Chel-shi-ts'....those 2 na real bad market sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I saw it bro, that was too much Mystic1, Ramdeuter never told u to stake that huge on Bayern, doz swear words were unnecessary.
Swear? I thought you guys called it bants? Or are you suddenly climbing unto Dayo's dick to ride it because he's been forced to mourn by a very good Arsenal side? He took it personal with his reply and i tried cooling it by telling him not to worry till he comes advertising his german goods again. Elf and pataki have been called out in such manners on days Arsenal lost and nobody had problem with it. Now it suddenly turns swear. Common fam, Dayo is only going overboard and overreacting because he's angry he lost miserably. I'm gratefully keep him company by placing him on hard stones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
barackohandso:
Lol grin

On top this match abi another one?

Lmfao.....I don laugh die for here, i never seen raumdeuter dey vex like ds before, what mystic1 typed must have really hurt him.

But Bayern sef no try walahi tongue tongue winkwink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lmfao.....I don laugh die for here, i never seen raumdeuter dey vex like ds before, what mystic1 typed must have really hurt him.

You haven't seen Dayo this bad because he doesn't always lose, he doesn't know how it feels to lose games. But this is his real true nature. If Dayo belonged to a team that loses week in week out, he'll virtually pick fights with all. Damn you Raumdeuter you suck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Truth is a lot of people lost bet tonight. A lot of people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

People have known me on this forum for close to 10yrs. Bayern have lost more than we have won. Go and ask for the parade on here when Zenit beat us 4-1 in 2008. Losing is not a big deal.

All the guys I select to argue with we all know our limits and thats why I know what I say to them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mystic1:
You haven't seen Dayo this bad because he doesn't always lose, he doesn't know how it feels to lose games. But this is his real true nature. If Dayo belonged to a team that loses week in week out, he'll virtually pick fights with all. Damn you Raumdeuter you suck.

hehehe, funny enuf me sef carry Bayern win @ 1.9 odds, I tot Lewy was on a hot streak, Muller, Costa and d hype by raumdeuter got me assured dt Bayern shud win, they played well sha but Arsenal needed it more, y e no pain me b say, unlike you, na just 2H I use play am smiley cheesy

I tot Boatank was gonna be solid in defence and even tho Neuer was a beast tonyt, he still couldn't keep a clean sheet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

People have known me on this forum for close to 10yrs. Bayern have lost more than we have won. Go and ask for the parade on here when Zenit beat us 4-1 in 2008. Losing is not a big deal.

All the guys I select to argue with we all know our limits and thats why I know what I say to them
Cry cry baby awayu shame!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amodu(m), Datakey, Caicedobets(m), jolly94 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.