Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10634278 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chelseafan1:

hehehe, funny enuf me sef carry Bayern win @ 1.9 odds, I tot Lewy was on a hot streak, Muller, Costa and d hype by raumdeuter got me assured dt Bayern shud win, they played well sha but Arsenal needed it more, y e no pain me b say, unlike you, na just 2H I use play am smiley cheesy

I tot Boatank was gonna be solid in defence and even tho Neuer was a beast tonyt, he still couldn't keep a clean sheet.
I go recover my money tomorrow. After the match i posted that i was looking for dayo to behead for making me stake on Bayern. It was all for the fun ooo, but the guy just change am to another thiing. No wahala sha i don mark the kyn man him be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
This was a 4 page thread opened for me because of Zenit alone. Minus the one they did on our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/131234/uefa-cup-zenit-st-petersburg

Neuer accepted fault in the goal anyway and we have forgiven him because of his heroic saves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2015
barackohandso:

Truth is a lot of people lost bet tonight. A lot of people

Bitter truth! I know a lot of people who picked Over 2.5 goals for Barca, Bayern to score, Chelsea to score, they all lost their money, ds betting ehn, I really wish I know what to do to make me stop totally, I wud never allow even my worst enemy start ds thing at all....its just not advisable to indulge in it.

Worst thing that has ever happened to a good number of Nigerian youths.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 12:09am On Oct 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

This was a 4 page thread opened for me because of Zenit alone. Minus the one they did on our thread

https://www.nairaland.com/131234/uefa-cup-zenit-st-petersburg

Neuer accepted fault in the goal anyway and we have forgiven him because of his heroic saves

Oga, go through our conversations when you wake up tomorrow, hopefully you'll see that you overreacted, after the first reply where you brought my family into it, i noticed you weren't joking and tried calming you down by letting the arguement die in my subsequent reply, but you came up with another pucnhline raining on my family. Lets just forget it and you should stop crying like a babe. After you've calmed down, go thru the post again with a clear mind. For now sha, no vex for me ayam sorry you hear? Bayern will wi second leg because i wee stake on them again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bitter truth! I know a lot of people who picked Over 2.5 goals for Barca, Bayern to score, Chelsea to score, they all lost their money, ds betting ehn, I really wish I know what to do to make me stop totally, I wud never allow even my worst enemy start ds thing at all....its just not advisable to indulge in it.

Lol. You always feel bad about punting when you don't win. Football has always been unpredictable, that's the beauty of the beautiful game. You win some you lose some

Naija youths are just greedy. The average Nigerian youth wants to use N100 to win N5m

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Chelseafan1:

LOL!! I don die with laughter here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:20am On Oct 21, 2015
chelseafan1, Mourinholic, Hesben

Neymar 2 assists today, Ikedia ___

Na Messi dey wear Neymar jersey nowadays to deceive us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
chelseafan1, Mourinholic, Hesben

Neymar 2 assists today, Ikedia ___

Na Messi dey wear Neymar jersey nowadays to deceive us

Hazard gave Willian a beautiful pass at d die minute, had he scored that goal, could av counted as a sweet assist for Hazard but sadly, Willian, sent it to the stands, u can't fault Hazard for that, he got denied some good goals too, he was a little lively tonyt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2015
barackohandso:

Lol. You always feel bad about punting when you don't win. Football has always been unpredictable, that's the beauty of the beautiful game. You win some you lose some

Naija youths are just greedy. The average Nigerian youth wants to use N100 to win N5m

no be all of us dey wan use 100 win 10 milla o, last week alone, last Sunday to Wednesday, I lost 13k to merrybet.....na one match dey cut my sweet games till I burn 13k+ in 4 days, just look at d guy who lost huge sum of money tonyt too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:30am On Oct 21, 2015
What could be more childish?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2015
Chelseafan1:

no be all of us dey wan use 100 win 10 milla o, last week alone, last Sunday to Wednesday, I lost 13k to merrybet.....na one match dey cut my sweet games till I burn 13k+ in 4 days, just look at d guy who lost huge sum of money tonyt too

Shït happens. The day wey you go win big go be like dream
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Chelseafan1:

The truth is bitter... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:36am On Oct 21, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Guy just Find a way to stop it.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Eden looked good yesterday..... Lets hope
Zouma as RB forever pls......
Matic was magic

Moving on

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Hazard gave Willian a beautiful pass at d die minute, had he scored that goal, could av counted as a sweet assist for Hazard but sadly, Willian, sent it to the stands, u can't fault Hazard for that, he got denied some good goals too, he was a little lively tonyt.

No be the same game Ibime watched and said ikedia was sorry?

Anyway we are seeing what messi is doing in neymar shirt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Mourinholic:

Guy just Find a way to stop it.......

My brother preach it... wink

It ruins... shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:26am On Oct 21, 2015
barackohandso:

Shït happens. The day wey you go win big go be like dream
lol....I have won a whooping odds of 100 twice, buh I didn't stake high.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:30am On Oct 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

No be the same game Ibime watched and said ikedia was sorry?

Anyway we are seeing what messi is doing in neymar shirt

Ibime no really like Hazard, the thing is, until he scores, he'll still be shit to most of us, honestly speaking, yesterdays game, he looked more lively than he has been all season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2015
angry HAAAZAAARRRRDDDD, whoever did this to you will always dance makossa 24/7 on the street angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Chestar5 I sight you.

How was your convention?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2015
timbros:
Chestar5 I sight you.

How was your convention?

kikiki, good mornin'

convention was top-notch, anything more dan wonderful.....the drama was mind blowing and d releases esp. D pidgin was cool cool.......

There is notin' like bein in d truth kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Mourinholic:
Matic was magic

Moving on

You thought Zouma performed the functions of a RB well?

We musta been watching 2 diff games.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2015
Ibime:

Actually, He defended well. grin
But TBH, Ivanovic is still our best right back..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Ibime:

Relatively...... If you compare that with Ivanovic's then Zouma was Cafu and Lahm rolled in one.........

That's ignoring the fact that this is his first game as Rb for us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Bimffo:

Haba,Azpi is still Chelsea player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Bimffo:

Haba,Azpi is still a Chelsea player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2015
Mourinholic:

Relatively...... If you compare that with Ivanovic's then Zouma was Cafu and Lahm rolled in one.........

That's ignoring the fact that this is his first game as Rb for us

Nah, he was clumsy and had no attacking input. His man skimmed him several times leading to fouls.

He is too big, too clumsy, too poor a passer and has too bad a touch to play any other position than centreback.

I can only summise that Baba Rahman must be just piss poor for Zouma to be considered at RB. Another Emenalo masterpiece to go with his signing of Cuadrado.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Mourinholic:

Haba,Azpi is still a Chelsea player

Till Mou leaves, Apzi is a left back to me.

I still remember that I was against the sale of Bertrand last season. That sale was just stüpid and unnecessary.

Now, we are in Crisis and Baba cant bench even a Zouma.

Emenalo, well done! When Mou said he trusts your signings, I didn't know this was what he meant.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

People have known me on this forum for close to 10yrs. Bayern have lost more than we have won. Go and ask for the parade on here when Zenit beat us 4-1 in 2008. Losing is not a big deal.

All the guys I select to argue with we all know our limits and thats why I know what I say to them

Oh it's not a big deal grin grin baba don humble.

And you go still come here after our game at westham to make sure it's a big deal. Yeye grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Mourinholic:
Matic was magic

Moving on

Loool na joke be this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Chestar5:

kikiki, good mornin'

convention was top-notch, anything more dan wonderful.....the drama was mind blowing and d releases esp. D pidgin was cool cool.......

There is notin' like bein in d truth kiss

I told you wink

This is the best convention I've attended in many years.

Lol the pidgin is super cool.

I hope your mind was not on Aston Villa game on Saturday when the program was going on. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Ibime:

Nah, he was clumsy and had no attacking input. His man skimmed him several times leading to fouls.

He is too big, too clumsy, too poor a passer and has too bad a touch to play any other position than centreback.

I can only summise that Baba Rahman must be just piss poor for Zouma to be considered at RB. Another Emenalo masterpiece to go with his signing of Cuadrado.

Guy free emenalo, no be the yarmalenko or wetin be him name wey Mourinho wan die on top him head azpi Marshalled all night, dude couldn't even get a shot.

I am not going to absolve Mourinho of any blame in our shameful transfer habits. He has as much fault as emenalo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) ... (19285) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), RevFrEbuka(m), UncleHaba22, User09 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.