Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10520345 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
sephia:
That a manager doesn't like a player doesn't make a player 'not good enough'. Bias and sentiments is part of the current problem with Chelsea. We have a manager who has thrown out decent players because of his personal reasons instead of looking out for the overall well being of the club.
We lost Schurrle, Debruyne, Mata, Bertrand, Lukaku and a host of others for no tangible reason. I can imagine if we had these players today, surely we wouldn't be this far down. If Emenalo should go, he should go along with Mourhino.

I find it funny when people follow a club and don't know what's going on. And when I talk, they will act like what I am saying is strange.

Lukaku and Sturridge have been sidelined for a good 2 years before Mourinho stepped foot in the club - that is a club policy to promote Torres no matter what.

A lot of good wingers got thrown out of the club, only due to over-competition in their position - that is a club policy.

2 years before JM ever stepped into the club, the club was overstocked with wingers. That trend continued the same summer JM joined as long-term targets Schurrle, Willian and Atsu were signed. Jose had no hand in it - that is a club policy.

That same summer, we failed with bids for two other wingers - Bruma and Taison - that is a club policy.

Every week, Chelsea are scouting and linked with 3 or 4 wingers. Today sef, we are linked with 2 wingers from Benfica - that is a club policy.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-benfica-pair-goncalo-guedes-and-talisca-on-blues-radar-a3111641.html

This summer, we didn't get the midfielder that we were looking for - yet two more wingers - Kennedy and Adrian were signed - that is a club policy.

Traore will soon get thrown out along with Kennedy due to too much competition and you will blame Mourinho - but that is a club policy.

Meanwhile the central midfield is starved - great wingers keep getting cut due to unfair competition, yet the most incompetent central midfielders collect shirt every season - that is a club policy.

And when that incompetent midfield fails to protect the defence, the defensive wingers will be favoured due to the unbalanced midfield, and great talents like De Bruyne will be lost because they cannot defend like Willian, Oscar and co. They will get frustrated and leave - that is a direct result of club policy.

Ibime knows who makes which signings and who controls what parts of the club direction. It is not rocket science. I have established clear patterns of behaviour over the last 3 years.

I don't care if Jose is going or not. . . . that is a seperate issue to do with his behaviour. . .

All I know is that for this club to move forward. . . .

Emenalo must go!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:
Emenalo must go!!!!

emenalo has delivered

•premier league
•UEFA champions league
•UEFA cup
•quintillion domestic cups

he's the most successful director of football in england. i didn't hear your protests when the title was delivered on a platter of gold last season.

all of a sudden, the core players at chelsea lost their way cos they were busy fücking your physio that got sacked.....and you want to hang emenalo for it cos he's the easier target.

i am not having that rubbish, kiddo!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

How did mata win player of the season twice? What is it that he did that made him clinch that award?

Mourinho is a defensive minded coach and that was why he sold mata, nothing more, mata's movement off the ball is superb so I don't know what you are saying

I'm guessing mata was useless without the ball the years he won those awards, he isn't messi but he was your messi then, the things chelsea achieved those years were solely because of mata, he played a very big role in that team

I don't believe carlo, pep or Manuel would have sold mata if any of them had taken the chelsea job, they would have bought players to complement him instead, who sells his best player because he exposes the midfield? Who?
Carlo sold Ozil and benched Isco.....
He won the awards because of goals and assists but we were never in the title race by January during his spell
Things we achieved were solely because of Mata? Please!!!!!!! Everything was because of our Defence ,and that includes Czech,the defence and the midfielders covering Mata's weakness....
Mata disappeared 180mins against Barca........Absent against Bayern,Not seen against Napoli and Useless against Benfica....
Everyone knows our defence won us the UCL and Europa league, That's not even up for debate....

Ramirez won the Players player of the year,Its fans that are carried away by figures that voted Mata...
Our UCL has nothing to do with Mata,and even the FA cup...he was just a player good for the fans

Mata was just a plan B....If crosses and Power don't work,passes should....... At least against smaller teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

emenalo has delivered

•premier league
•UEFA champions league
•UEFA cup
•quintillion domestic cups

he's the most successful director of football in england. i didn't hear your protests when the title was delivered on a platter of gold last season.

all of a sudden, the core players at chelsea lost their way cos they were busy fücking your physio that got sacked.....and you want to hang emenalo for it cos he's the easier target.

i am not having that rubbish, kiddo!

Get lost, I'm not having this argument with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Benítez has played a poor hand poorly. And yet he started his reign promisingly, signalling straight away that he had identified a major imbalance in the squad that his predecessor, Roberto Di Matteo, had been unable to rectify. Benítez's instant innovation was to shift the centre-back David Luiz into midfield to fill the destabilising void there. The Brazilian duly connected two parts of the team – defence and attack – that had frequently, since the loss of the likes of Michael Essien and Michael Ballack, seemed condemned to toil in isolation, reliant on flashes of individual inspiration to compensate for systemic failure.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/feb/24/manchester-city-chelsea-frank-lampard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Imagine if fans make important decisions for their favourite clubs...

Just imagine......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mourinholic:

Carlo sold Ozil and benched Isco.....
He won the awards because of goals and assists but we were never in the title race by January during his spell
Things we achieved were solely because of Mata? Please!!!!!!! Everything was because of our Defence ,and that includes Czech,the defence and the midfielders covering Mata's weakness....
Mata disappeared 180mins against Barca........Absent against Bayern,Not seen against Napoli and Useless against Benfica....
Everyone knows our defence won us the UCL and Europa league, That's not even up for debate....

Ramirez won the Players player of the year,Its fans that are carried away by figures that voted Mata...
Our UCL has nothing to do with Mata,and even the FA cup...he was just a player good for the fans

Mata was just a plan B....If crosses and Power don't work,passes should....... At least against smaller teams

Wait, Are you kidding? Well, no need for back and forth, your loss my gain cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:

Get lost, I'm not having this argument with you.

cos you know you would get buried!

chelsea fans like you whose tongues have a permanent residency in mourinho's anäl cavity despise me. it's never jose's fault, it must always be someone else in the upper hierarchy!

emenalo tendered his resignation when chelsea were about to sign mourinho, abramovic himself declined the request and reaffirmed emenalo is the reason chelsea are successful and jose must work under him.

let the media be filling your head with nonsense. emenalo is more important to roman than mourinho. emenalo won everything that needed to be won before jose's second coming. jose would leave before he does!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime. What are the signings that Mourinho the coach is responsible for?

And what are the failures of Chelsea tactics, personel and transfers that Mourinho is at fault for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Di Matteo’s relationship with technical director Michael Emenalo was already strained, but it was stretched to the limit by the pressure to get Torres among the goalscorers.
Some sympathised, but others were openly questioning the motivation of a striker who was once regarded as the best finisher in world football.

Upstairs in his office at the club’s Cobham training centre and puffing on cigarettes out on the balcony, Di Matteo frequently discussed Torres’ form with assistants Eddie Newton and Steve Holland.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2236606/Roberto-Di-Matteo-sacked-Chelsea-Roman-Abramovich-Inside-story-Neil-Ashton.html#ixzz3rIYORvpS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

cos you know you would get buried!

chelsea fans like you whose tongues has a permanent residency in mourinho's anäl cavity despise me. it's never jose's fault, it must always be someone else in the upper hierarchy!

emenalo tendered his resignation when chelsea were about to sign mourinho, abramovic himself declined the request and reaffirmed emenalo is the reason chelsea are successful and jose must work under him.

let the media be filling your head with nonsense. emenalo is more important to roman than mourinho. emenalo won everything that needed to be won before jose's second coming. jose would leave before he does!

I would not have that conversation with you because you are dumb enough to attribute our successes to Emenalo

You might as well tell us Frank Arnesen won 2006 EPL.

Di Matteo and Di Matteo alone won Champions League.

We got knocked out in UCL group stage the next season as our midfield was raped by all and sundry.

Emenalo's teams are known for worrying about 4th place finish all season.

Jose won the league last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
mithel:

I am not doing anyone any disservice,everyone knows i am a big fan of Azpi.

But i also know,the time for Azpi to return to RB was coming even before january last season,ivanovic was already falling in quality but his 7 goals in all comps saved his ass. Bertrand got ahead of Azpi in the team of the season.

Bertrand got in that team of the season by virtue of playing for a team that was widely considered to have overchieved. We played 1 attacking full back and 1 defensive full back last season.

Bertrand as an attacking fullback was not better than Ivanovic and posted only marginally better numbers than Azpi who was instructed to play defensively to cover Hazard.

Bertrand as a defensive fullback doesn't even come close to Azpi.

Both Azpi and Iva clearly shat on Bertrand last season, so who would he have benched?

So forget team of the season. Aguero was far and away the best striker in the division and didn't make it.

Even as bad as we've been this season...my guy look at the second graphic

Now if you are looking back in hindsight as saying well, Bertrand could have done a job now, you then need to ask yourself if you honestly thought that Bertrand could comeback and displace Filipe Luis

The fact that Bertrand achieved the team of the season last year has fed this growing myth that Bertrand was anything but an average full back at Chelsea. Shine your eye wella. Bertrand was never the saviour

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

no responsibility at all!

it is emenalo that even chooses the team. emenalo sacked eva, it is emenalo that is continuing to play ivanovic as the RB when it's clear to all & sundry that he's chelsea's weakest link.

jose is omniscient & the omnipotent deity that can never be wrong. let's ignore the fact that jose never does well in his 3rd season at any club. let's even blame emenalo for the actions of ISIS.

ibime is a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

And what are the failures of Chelsea tactics, personel and transfers that Mourinho is at fault for?

The team we have this season should be around about 4th position.

The failure this season is due to Jose's implosion in personality and relationships and a poor pre-season planning, made worse by a poor midfield that coulda helped the situation.

I am talking more long term here. Emenalo is an underlying problem, the kind of ninja that puts Chelsea permanently in a state of imbalance and 4th place. The discussion here is why many good wingers left the club, not why we are struggling this season.

Many wingers left the club because you cannot play 7 wingers at the same time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

Wait, Are you kidding? Well, no need for back and forth, your loss my gain cheesy
What a big loss

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:

I would not have that conversation with you because you are dumb enough to attribute our successes to Emenalo. You might as well tell us Frank Arnesen won 2006 EPL.

if you are dumb enough to apportion the blame of the current failings on emenalo then logic dictates he must have been responsible for the success in the past!

bullshyte!
whose players did di matteo use as a vehicle to drive the success? you mean he brought his own players from his former club?

We got knocked out in UCL group stage the next season as our midfield was raped by all and sundry.

di matteo was responsible for that!
how can you blame emenalo for your shoddy group phase performance in 12/13 season? are you amnesiac? who was chelsea's manager when things fell apart in 12/13? grin

Emenalo's teams are known for worrying about 4th place finish all season.
Jose won the league last season.

jose & emenalo won the league last season. you cannot just call jose when chelsea succeed and then deride emenalo when the team fails.

you are not speaking to stark illiterates here.....abramovic has repeatedly shown that he values emenalo's input more than mourinho & he retained emenalo to check the excesses of mourinho!

do you know better than roman?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

you are not speaking to stark illiterates here.....abramovic has repeatedly shown that he values emenalo's input more than mourinho & he retained emenalo to check the excesses of mourinho!

do you know better than roman?

Yes.

I know a finished Torres when I see one, unlike Roman! smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have been following this discourse since it's inception and it's clear that some folks overestimate the youth policy. In this dire situation that chelsea finds itself, youth integration is definitely not the road to take. I remember when folks here wanted majority of the players y'all are clamoring to be integrated into the team, to be sold or loaned out but now it's a different soundtrack playing. This is not the time to try out the youngins because trust me, it won't solve anything. First of all, the young players can't deal with this immense pressure mounting on the club, you think it's easy to play in front of thousands of demanding fans and expect them to understand when you make mistakes during this perilous times for the club? Absolutely not! And chelsea are in a situation where a single mistake is punished by the opposing teams so pushing in the youths to the team is not a good idea considering the present situation. Secondly young footballers are full of inconsistencies. Yes he might play well against Norwich but ends up sitting on his thumb the next match day. Is that the kind of players you want in your team? Thirdly most of this youth players are not mentally prepared for the big stage. Most of them need to go out on loan and perform at the highest level b4 even thinking of making it to the first team. I keep hearing names mentioned here who you guys think are better than some of the first team players because you saw them play with their age mates in that crappy reserve league setup but it isn't like that. Yes they should be given minutes to test their worth but not being pushed to the team instantly just cos some of the seniors are under performing. Take a look at Adnan Januzaj, he was pushed into the team by a desperate moyes and ended up flickering here and there, now he's at dortmund; on the bench.

I'm not saying that youth integration is bad but it shouldn't be a priority for a trophy chasing team let alone for a team hovering above the drop zone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:

Yes.

he wasn't finished when he delivered a champions league final ticket for chelsea.

if i remember correctly, you confessed to us that you fainted and your wife had to perform a CPR to bring you back to life after torres rounded valdes and finished with aplomb. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mourinholic:

What a big loss

A very big loss

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
I have been following this discourse since it's inception and it's clear that some folks overestimate the youth policy. In this dire situation that chelsea finds itself, youth integration is definitely not the road to take. I remember when folks here wanted majority of the players y'all are clamoring to be integrated into the team, to be sold or loaned out but now it's a different soundtrack playing. This is not the time to try out the youngins because trust me, it won't solve anything. First of all, the young players can't deal with this immense pressure mounting on the club, you think it's easy to play in front of thousands of demanding fans and expect them to understand when you make mistakes during this perilous times for the club? Absolutely not! And chelsea are in a situation where a single mistake is punished by the opposing teams so pushing in the youths to the team is not a good idea considering the present situation. Secondly young footballers are full of inconsistencies. Yes he might play well against Norwich but ends up sitting on his thumb the next match day. Is that the kind of players you want in your team? Thirdly most of this youth players are not mentally prepared for the big stage. Most of the need to go out on loan and perform at the highest level b4 even thinking of making it to the first team. I keep hearing names mentioned here who you guys think are better than some of the first team players because you saw them play with their age mates in that crappy reserve league setup but it isn't like that. Yes they should be given minutes to test their worth but not being pushed to the team instantly just cos some of the seniors are under performing. Take a look at Adnan Januzaj, he was pushed into the team by a desperate moyes and ended up flickering here and there, now he's at dortmund; on the bench.

I'm not saying that youth integration is bad but it shouldn't be a priority for a trophy chasing team let alone for a team hovering above the drop zone.
Januzaj was your best player in your worst season in over 20 years......
Gbam!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
dopeJemi:

A very big loss
I expected you to post a trophy winning picture..... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:

Emenalo must go!!!!

I don't claim to know what goes on behind the scene. If we must blame Eminalo, we must also blame other management staff including the manager and Roman.
Roman doesn't strike me as one who would allow people make decisions if he doesn't have full confidence in them. We all know Roman isn't stupid. Eminalo is not as powerful and influential as you're making it seem
Seems you and Eminalo beef na from wey back in naija cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
sephia:

I don't claim to know what goes on behind the scene. If we must blame Eminalo, we must also blame other management staff including the manager and Roman.
Roman doesn't strike me as one who would allow people make decisions if he doesn't have full confidence in them. We all know Roman isn't stupid.
Seems you and Eminalo beef na from wey back in naija cheesy

Our conversation was not about this season. Our conversation was why so much talent got wasted so I had to tell you why Lukaku, Sturridge and many wingers got wasted at the club.

We will dissect this season fully in the fullness of time but I blame this season's failure on Mourinho's personality. We should be 4th place (which is where Emenalo put us, a perpetual 4th place team).

Now, I take great umbrage when people make statements like "Roman knows what he is doing".

The first match Roman ever watched was Man Utd vs Real Madrid in 2003.

I knew more about football when I was 10 years old than Roman knows now.

Roman can be fooled tactically by any eediot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:

If Di Matteo and Di Matteo alone won the champions League then its logical to say Di Matteo and Di matteo alone crashed out of the CL the same season

If Mourinho alone was responsible for your success last yr then its logical that Mourinho alone is responsible for the failure this year

You cant take the praise and push away the blame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:
I fainted when Torres scored. Honest to God. My knees went weak, my vision went black and I fell to the ground. My wife had to catch me to stop me hitting me head on the floor!

I no fit shout!!!!!!

ibime, whose words were these on that fateful night @camp nou.

christ, i am a genius. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mourinholic:

I expected you to post a trophy winning picture..... grin

You dey crase grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

If Di Matteo and Di Matteo alone won the champions League then its logical to say Di Matteo and Di matteo alone crashed out of the CL the same season

If Mourinho alone was responsible for your success last yr then its logical that Mourinho alone is responsible for the failure this year

You cant take the praise and push away the blame

that's how i see it too......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:
Yes.

ABout the Torres deal, I am the most critical poster of Torres. I would tell you Torres was a good striker when he was in Liverpool but he started losing it towards the end of his stay there

That was when Chelsea went to pounce on him out of desperation or maybe they wanted a Blond haired striker ni

The main disaster was Chelsea's reaction to it, It also happens to most people in business, You know you've made a poor decision, instead of cutting your losses on time, you continue digging yourself into it more. thinking if you invest more resources and provide the environment it would turn around and be the old Torres of old

Torres should have stayed beyond 18months at Chelsea
===========================================================================

Example at Bayern we followed Giovani Elbers advise and bought Breno from Brazil for 12M when he was one of the best youth prospect in Brazilian league and gave away Hummels our own youth player. After the first season I knew Breno was a bad choice but the management made that same emotional decision I spoke about.

Commited more funds to helping Breno give him the family like environment he wanted, enrolled him in German classes, even forced players to be his friend. He put up 1 or 2 good performance and they were like it worked(Similar to the Torres few games at the beginning of the 12/13 season vs Newcastle backheel which nateevs and coogar ejaculated to for months cheesy ). We continued until Breno eliminated us vs Inter Milan with one of the most foolish defensive display you would ever see in football.

Instead of learning our lesson we sent him on loan to a smaller club,. He put 4 good performances we brought him back

Breno ended up burning his own house, commiting arson and going to jail Now he is back in Brazil a felon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mourinholic:

Januzaj was your best player in your worst season in over 20 years......
Gbam!
De gea was our best player during that period, Januzaj was only good for 2 or three games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mourinholic:

Well you said it yourself, Fabregas was the most dribbled player in our team but we still won the league...Thanks to Matic
Now that Matic is off form,we are 16th......Fabregas has been dropped and Ramires is now preferred to him
That says it all.....I can't keep Mata when m using Mikel and Ramirez especially when I have Hazard and Willian to do his job very well

I didn't even see this.

By your logic, Fabregas too should be sold on that basis..

An attacking minded midfielder finds it difficult to defend. Shock horror!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
We dodged a bullet with Sturridge though.

If Emenalo was responsible for that, I will buy him a drink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.