Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517965 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nihilist:
We dodged a bullet with Sturridge though.
If Emenalo was responsible for that, I will buy him a drink.

sturridge is the most selfish human being on the planet. christ, i would murder him if he's my strike partner. he's a beast on FIFA15 though.

_______

sephia, you still listen to nas? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

sturridge is the most selfish human being on the planet. christ, i would murder him if he's my strike partner. he's a beast on FIFA15 though.

_______

FIFA 15 , that dude will always waste chance for me. aubameyang is Good for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Can we play against ourselves on fifa 15, is it possible?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

If Di Matteo and Di Matteo alone won the champions League then its logical to say Di Matteo and Di matteo alone crashed out of the CL the same season

If Mourinho alone was responsible for your success last yr then its logical that Mourinho alone is responsible for the failure this year

You cant take the praise and push away the blame

Di Matteo and Di Matteo alone won the UCL because that was a team that finished 6th in the Premiership.

A team he was given at 3-1 down to Napoli and turned around with miraculous tactics.

Save all the platitudes for the eediots.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

_______

Lol. How do you guys remember these things? We are still waiting for a proper album to drop since Life is Good.
Why do u ask? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nihilist:
We dodged a bullet with Sturridge though.

If Emenalo was responsible for that, I will buy him a drink.

The same Sturridge that was challenging golden boot and scoring every game as soon as we sold him while some of una been dey defend Torres.

The same Sturridge that formed the most lethal strike partnership in EPL in the last 20 years. .

Na last 2 years injury give una mouth to talk.

Ride on. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

_______

You have to be a bit selfish and a bit of a dickhead to be a top striker in my opinion...but Sturridge takes the dickheadness to some next level.

However that's not my issue with him.

Sturridge is essentially a sentient mass of ectoplasmic tissue that managed to hold itself together long enough to convince Liverpool that it was a footballer worth giving a 5 year contract of 150k a week, before spectacularly falling apart after the deal was done...

And for that, I must thank whoever was responsible for ridding us of that ghost...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nihilist:

I didn't even see this.

By your logic, Fabregas too should be sold on that basis..

An attacking minded midfielder finds it difficult to defend. Shock horror!
And Attacking minded midfielder that finds it difficult to defend should be played behind the CF not the pivot...That's why we have been praying a CM in January
And if he doesn't get it right behind the Striker,then off he goes......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mourinholic:

And Attacking minded midfielder that finds it difficult to defend should be played behind the CF not the pivot...That's why we have been praying a CM in January
And if he doesn't get it right behind the Striker,then off he goes......

So Mata wasn't getting it right behind the CF?

What exactly is your point?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:

The same Sturridge that was challenging golden boot and scoring every game as soon as we sold him while some of una been dey defend Torres.

The same Sturridge that formed the most lethal strike partnership in EPL in the last 20 years. .

Na last 2 years injury give una mouth to talk.

Ride on. . .

2 years you say? cheesy

The last 2 injuries, transfermarkt just tire for the boy write am in German...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nihilist:

You have to be a bit selfish and a bit of a dickhead to be a top striker in my opinion...but Sturridge takes the dickheadness to some next level.

However that's not my issue with him.

Sturridge is essentially a sentient mass of ectoplasmic tissue that managed to hold itself together long enough to convince Liverpool that it was a footballer worth giving a 5 year contract of 150k a week, before spectacularly falling apart after the deal was done...

And for that, I must thank whoever was responsible for ridding us of that ghost...

he was superb with suarez though. SAS took the league by the storm.

lordfalcao:
FIFA 15 , that dude will always waste chance for me. aubameyang is Good for me

sturridge scored the most goals on FIFA15. he got a pink card last summer as a result of that. he's a beast...

sephia:

Lol. How do you guys remember these things? We are still waiting for a proper album to drop since Life is Good.
Why do u ask? cheesy

just checking if you haven't switched to fuji music!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nihilist:

2 years you say? cheesy

All na badluck mostly after leaving Chelsea

By the time Sturridge started getting injured, accountants have already written off £100m sunk cost in Torres who the Technical Director frustrated Sturridge out for.

He deserve a drink. . . spiked with rat poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

he was superb with suarez though. SAS took the league by the storm.

Of course he was. Even without Suarez.

But his body was not made for football. Most of his injuries are soft tissue injuries, his body is falling apart!

Same thing with Aguero, except that one quickly scores like 6 goals before his next injury spell arrives.

Just imagine Aguero's brain in Sanchez's body...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

just checking if you haven't switched to fuji music!
Lol. Still loyal to Esco
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:

All na badluck mostly after leaving Chelsea

By the time Sturridge started getting injured, accountants have already written off £100m sunk cost in Torres who the Technical Director frustrated Sturridge out for.

He deserve a drink. . . spiked with rat poison

Bwahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
sephia:

Lol. Still loyal to Esco

Escobar is a bastard. I went to see him in Colchester a few months back. I was charged up and spent the prior week listening to his discography. I paid for VIP with meet and greet.

The eediot showed up late, performed only 2 songs, left early, and I heard he jacked the promoter backstage and obtained his Rolex cos they didn't pay him complete money.

Naz is a thief.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nihilist:

Escobar is a bastard. I went to see him in Colchester a few months back. I was charged up and spent the prior week listening to his discography. I paid for VIP with meet and greet.

The eediot showed up late, performed only 2 songs, left early, and I heard he jacked the promoter backstage and obtained his Rolex cos they didn't pay him complete money.

Naz is a thief.

Haha. Are you serious? Jacked his Rolex? That's the real definition of a street dude.
Nas needs to step up his game. Shouldn't be doing certain gigs at his level. He should have been d one performing at Glastonbury and not Kanye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nihilist:

Naz is a thief.

queens get the money! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
So Nas dey perform for Colchester these days?

Those days, Nas no dey like travel. Every artist would fly to UK for concert except Nas. It be like say him money done low.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
sephia:

Haha. Are you serious? Jacked his Rolex? That's the real definition of a street dude.
Nas needs to step up his game. Shouldn't be doing certain gigs at his level. He should have been d one performing at Glastonbury and not Kanye.

Nas? At Glastonbury? cheesy

I met some girls at his show who didn't even know who Nas was. He doesn't have the crossover appeal to command a stage at an all white festival like Glastonbury.

Kanye on the other hand is known all over the world, but he too is a fool. I was at Wireless last year, and he stopped mid-set to launch into some wack 20 minute diatribe about his mother...

I've never seen anything like that before in my life. Went from rapping 'Clique' to telling us how he missed his mummy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:
So Nas dey perform for Colchester these days?

Those days, Nas no dey like travel. Every artist would fly to UK for concert except Nas. It be like say him money done low.

30 pounds for VIP bruv cheesy
With meet and greet. Me sef no fit believe am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nihilist:

30 pounds for VIP bruv cheesy
With meet and greet. Me sef no fit believe am

Kai!

Kelis is a bytch!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

sturridge scored the most goals on FIFA15. he got a pink card last summer as a result of that. he's a beast...
On your Own FIFA 15 no doubt, he is a beast.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nihilist:

Nas? At Glastonbury? cheesy

I met some girls at his show who didn't even know who Nas was. He doesn't have the crossover appeal to command a stage at an all white festival like Glastonbury.

Kanye on the other hand is known all over the world, but he too is a fool. I was at Wireless last year, and he stopped mid-set to launch into some wack 20 minute diatribe about his mother...

I've never seen anything like that before in my life. Went from rapping 'Clique' to telling us how he missed his mummy...

Kanye is a joke. I read his performance was explicit filled and the crowd wasn't feeling him. His performance was rated as woeful. Since Glastonbury wanted a rapper to perform, a rapper like Nas who can rep hip hop would have been far better.
Like u rightly said though, he wouldn't appeal to the white crowd in the first instance.
Kanye has always been a weirdo. He's going to get worse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibime:

Kai!

Kelis is a bytch!
Haha. Power of the milkshake. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Funny sha,

Loan a player to a "small club", said player shines at small club... Everybody - na small club jare.

Sees John stones of same small club, oh my days, Terry incarnate. Sees tiote and wanyama... Oh my word just what we need.

Will you guys make up your mind already

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
lordfalcao:
On your Own FIFA 15 no doubt, he is a beast.

on everyone's FIFA15, bro....
sturridge scored a total of 80 million goals on FIFA15. he's the most prolific striker on FIFA15.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
sephia:

Kanye is a joke. I read his performance was explicit filled and the crowd wasn't feeling him. His performance was rated as woeful. Since Glastonbury wanted a rapper to perform, a rapper like Nas who can rep hip hop would have been far better.
Like u rightly said though, he wouldn't appeal to the white crowd in the first instance.

Dunno about glastonbury sha, but at wireless he got the entire crowd jumping. He came out wearing one weird mask like that and all of Finsbury Park was on fire. Then he had to pull a dickmove like stopping the music and eulogising his mummy for 20 goddam minutes...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
sephia:

i stopped listening to kanye after his first 2 albums. i just don't get the hype. he's the made for glastonbury though for those brain dead white kids.......

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

i stopped listening to kanye after his first 2 albums. i just don't get the hype. he's the made for glastonbury though for those brain dead white kids.......

I've liked a couple of his albums though. I feel he is beginning to get distracted by fashion and the Kardashian's. His music is beginning to suffer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nihilist:

So Mata wasn't getting it right behind the CF?

What exactly is your point?
My point is KDB was the player Mourinho thought Oscar was...
Selling Mata wasn't wrong,Selling KdB was the bad decision

Mata wouldn't fit in,He made the team Unbalanced same way Fabregas is making the team Unbalanced

My Ideal team is 11 agile players
A pivot made of 2 strong,creative and good tackling midfielders
AMFs with Speed,Creativity and goals....

Fabregas and Mata won't make my team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mourinholic:

My point is KDB was the player Mourinho thought Oscar was...
Selling Mata wasn't wrong,Selling KdB was the bad decision

Mata wouldn't fit in,He made the team Unbalanced same way Fabregas is making the team Unbalanced

My Ideal team is 11 agile players
A pivot made of 2 strong,creative and good tackling midfielders
AMFs with Speed,Creativity and goals....

Fabregas and Mata won't make my team

Do you consider Neymar an 'agile' player?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, enigma0 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.