Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10576896 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (19221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Mourinholic:

Even Mata's father will pick Hazard
omo, u wicked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Griffon:

I've been neutral on that issue.

That said, I'll have Hazard in the hole over Mata anyday anytime.
Wetin you wan talk before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2015
And when the were both at thesame team, one clearly out_shined the other. Talking about SENTIMENT at its very best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2015
A40:

At the WC everyone was cooing about his performances i reminded them he did not provide a single assist from open play. This is unacceptable for a supposed #10. Not that starting Casemiro would have guaranteed anything but i just found it amusing that Madrid who greatly benefited from Kroos playing at the #4 when we faced them would make that same gaffe

If you follow and know Madrid well then you wld know they(fans, president et al). Perez wanted to front his star studded team to the world. It was a marketing strategy that they have the most expensive and current world best player on the pitch likewise some other nicely expensive flops.

We all know Benitez not to be too attacking minded, Casemiro has been thier best player in recent matches bar navas. It was Perez selection and nt Benitez but as always the coach wld be penalised.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2015
Ok. Whatsup with the silence??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
weedtaker:
And when the were both at thesame team, one clearly out_shined the other.
Talking about SENTIMENT at its very best.
Lol! Bro i dont even understand. Both were in the same team and Mata won Chelsea player of the year consecutively on top Hazard's head.

Even Hazard himself will pick Mata ahead of him in the hole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopybarbar: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Even mata himself knows u are just tryna land him in a deep mess with this ur comment
AdeLaNa1:
Lol! Bro i dont even understand. Both were in the same team and Mata won Chelsea player of the year consecutively on top Hazard's head.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
hopybarbar:
Even mata himself knows u are just tryna land him in a deep mess with this ur comment
As a United fan, i'm not trying to be biased here.
There's a reason Hazard always came out 2nd best to Mata in those 2 seasons. And there's also a reason why Hazard became Chelsea's best player after Mata left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hopybarbar: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eden Hazard(24), Juan Mata(27).... 3yrs difference, lets wait to see what this young lad must have achieved at 27..... He is good at his present age. Juan Mata has, is and will continue to be a good player, but not as good as Eden Hazard.
AdeLaNa1:
There's a reason Hazard always came out 2nd best to Mata in those 2 seasons. And there's also a reason why Hazard became Chelsea's best player after Mata left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

abeg free them, we're talking about the better player in the AM position, i see one the bring age difference enter matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
How will someone in his right sense pick mata over haazard in the hole!!!
Only David silva can make me play hazaard on the right wing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dongorgon5:
Since when did Hazard become a No. 10? What games has he influenced playing behind a CF?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
SailorXY:

Since when did Hazard become a No. 10? What games has he influenced playing behind a CF?
At lile, He played has no 10 and he excelled in that position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dongorgon5:
At lile, He played has no 10 and he excelled in that position.
I didn't see him @ Lille so make I believe smiley
Let's observe if he continues behind the striker & hopefully increase chances of finally seeing him score a goal this season grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
SailorXY:

I didn't see him @ Lille so make I believe smiley
Let's observe if he continues behind the striker & hopefully increase chances of finally seeing him score a goal this season grin
Sir alex ferguson(Maximum respect) even had to travel to france to watch him play!!!
His comment on hazard after the game: He is very good.
He may even score tonite
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dongorgon5:
Sir alex ferguson(Maximum respect) even had to travel to france to watch him play!!!
His comment on hazard after the game: He is very good.
He may even score tonite
grin cheesy smh
And when in the league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Begovic; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Terry, Baba Rahman; Fabregas, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chelsea subs v Maccabi Tel Aviv: Blackman, Ivanovic, Zouma, Mikel, Loftus-Cheek, Pedro, Remy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dongorgon5:
Ermmm...

I honestly don't even know what to say to this...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

What are you talking about? They played together just for a season, Hazards first season in England at 21.........Lmao......
Like Rooney didn't outshine CR7 in his first 2 years in England

They have been in the same league for 3 years, the world only know one of them..... Lemme ignore the 3 years difference....
This is for those talking about the better player

Talking about the hole...... Hazard from the wings has more chances created that Mata ever did for us.... As someone said, Silva is the only player in Epl that can make me shift hazard to the wings

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Return of the 4-3-3!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rotation is the way to go, play some and rest some.

Good to see Azpi starting at right-back and Rahman at the left.

Cahill and Oscar gets a run tonight too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tiki-taka business!

Could this be the identity nateevs have been clamoring for?

Cahill scores!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
It's obvious we're training, based on possession, this game has cease to be a contest cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
This team needs a coach to really coach them on how to score goals rather than these nonsense passes..Rubbish!!!

Barca or Bayern could have been at least 5 goals up playing this useless Maccabi.

Hazard is no where to be found sef.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mesmerizing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Willian! See skills. Choi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
SailorXY:

Wetin you wan talk before?
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Willian reincarnating Dinho's skills in Israel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
What was that? Now Should we go gung-ho or slow mo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
WTF is all these Whats with all the passes? No 1 wants to shoot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
If Dynamo Kiev eventually defeat Porto tonight, we may narrowly miss out on qualifying to the next round.

Its gonna be tough against Porto in the last leg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (19221) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Robisky001(m), Whizlight(m), SirAce, Neimarjr and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.