Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10551716 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (19182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Make Hazard dey go, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Griffon:

Had it been Jose had a fat squad to choose from, do you think a revolt led by certain players would be a problem? NO.
Had it been Jose had competent CM players to choose from, do you think he'd be bothered about Cesc's lackadaisical attitude? NO.

I like how you ask the question and answer affirmatively as though it's never happened before.

"Things often come in three-year cycles - we'd arrived at the end of such a cycle," Drogba wrote in his autobiography Commitment. "By the start of the fourth season that Jose had been in charge, I think we had started to reach a point where it was harder for his message to get through."We wanted to hear it, we tried but somehow we had lost a little bit of what made us special."

Now tell me that squad was not fat enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:32am On Jan 05, 2016
Bimffo:
Make Hazard dey go, abeg.

If it's anything from 55m upwards....I will drive Hazard to Santiago myself

Zidane surely prefers Isco to James.....James + money......I will take that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:18am On Jan 05, 2016
bigkesh:

James plus money for who

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:59am On Jan 05, 2016
dmcdad:

James plus money for who

I tire oh... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

How many trebles have bayern won before that?

Mourinho has lost more games than he has won so its only logical that the trend would continue

As at December 2012 when pep was hired Bayern havent won the CL for 12 seasons yet we are to believe they would go against the grain and win the treble?

Man Utd won treble in 1999, the previous season they didnt win anthing. They had not won the UCL in sicne 1968. How many years ago did inter win the UCL last before the treble? What is you point?

The same logic you applied that Mourinho would have lost 2 games despite winning 3, losing 2 and drawing 1 in his last 6 games before his sack is not applicable to say Bayern would not have won the league as at January when Pep was signed and they were leading by 12 points? the same logic could not place them as contenders for a treble after wining the league in record time in that same year by April?

Dayo's Logic is always one sided. Logic is Logic to you when i suits you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Griffon:

Jose needed to turn to some players to save his season, alas, those he had were the Ramires, Loftus-cheek, Kenedy of our time, ninjas that put the I in incompetence.
This part is Gold.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Carragher's article on John Terry Cracks me up. grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2016
grin' grin grin'oh my goodness, i don die!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Lmao!!!!! See whinning!!
I will love to know Benitez's reply to that though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2016
bigkesh:

You sabi drive moto? smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
JULY 2015.

Benitez's wife: We joined Real Madrid to clean Up Jose Mourinho's mess.

JANUARY 2016.

Benitez Sacked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2016
SailorXY:
You sabi drive moto? smiley
Its a pity Paul Walker is gone......Wanna race?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Bimffo:
JULY 2015.

Benitez's wife: We joined Real Madrid to clean Up Jose Mourinho's mess.

JANUARY 2016.

Benitez Sacked!
hahaha... My man, you are thinking exactly what i have in mind. She said they always clean up joses mess, but the shameful truth is that benitez only last for half season whenever he's appointed in any club jose coached in the past.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mane, james, isco. These names keep reverberating. Hazard may be on his way out of chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
airmark:
Mane, james, isco. These names keep reverberating. Hazard may be on his way out of chelsea.
Replace Mane with Mahrez........And I think Isco brings the mata effect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Emaprince:
hahaha... My man, you are thinking exactly what i have in mind. She said they always clean up joses mess, but the shameful truth is that benitez only last for half season whenever he's appointed in any club jose coached in the past.
You think Mourinho's seat is for someone like Rafa?? Lolzzzzzz......

His obsession with Jose is a Problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Courtois on Hiddink-
"It's just a different approach in how he wants to train.
Sometimes maybe it's a little bit tactical, there are
little games he likes us to play, maybe it's shooting on
goal to give confidence to the strikers. He's sometimes
more on the outside, observing, and leaves the training
to Steve Holland and Eddie Newton. When he explains
things to you he explains them well, every manager has
his way to work."

It's indeed a tactical problem .........People keep churning out so many rubbish about Jose
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
CFCman:

I agree. Scoring 2 goals with 10 men against Barcelona, at Camp Nou, takes a SPECIAL effort. Usually, when Barca are two goals up, and the opposition are down to 10 men, the conversation is whether their opponents can limit Barca to 5 or 6 goals.
But Chelsea's resolve that night was legendary.

Quit hyping the thing. It was 2 1 at half time and red card was in second half so know what u are writing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
ollah1:

Quit hyping the thing. It was 2 1 at half time and red card was in second half so know what u are writing.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
ollah1:

Na only you waka come?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Guardiola, 44, won 14 trophies in four incredible seasons as Barcelona’s manager from 2008-12 as the former Barca midfielder created one of the greatest teams in history. cool

Since 2013 he has taken that success to the Bundesliga and has led Bayern Munich to back-to-back German titles and added a German Cup along the way, yet success in the UEFA Champions League has evaded him at Bayern.

In terms of where he will be heading to in England, the three aforementioned giants are his most likely destination.

With Chelsea firing Jose Mourinho and currently having Guus Hiddink in charge on an interim basis, they’re on the hunt for a permanent appointment and are said to have already asked Guardiola to name his price. shocked cool

Manchester City
have long been linked with a move for the Catalan native who is closely linked with their directors, Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Sorriano, from the trio all spending time at Barcelona. Those directors and City’s Abu Dhabi owners see Guardiola as the key cog in helping City to elevate itself to becoming one of most famous clubs in the world.

As for Manchester United, their recent struggles have been well documented with Louis Van Gaal under increasing pressure at Old Trafford after $400 million was spent on new players but little progress has been made in terms of becoming contenders for the PL title and Champions League crown.

One thing is for sure, with Guardiola confirming he wants to head to England and already has offers on the table, an all-out battle between three of the PL’s big boys is about to play out for one of the greatest managers in the world.

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2016/01/05/guardiola-confirms-hes-moving-to-the-premier-league/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Pep Guardiola...the world's most sought-after boss... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
coded01:
Guardiola, 44, won 14 trophies in four incredible seasons as Barcelona’s manager from 2008-12 as the former Barca midfielder created one of the greatest teams in history. cool

Since 2013 he has taken that success to the Bundesliga and has led Bayern Munich to back-to-back German titles and added a German Cup along the way, yet success in the UEFA Champions League has evaded him at Bayern.

In terms of where he will be heading to in England, the three aforementioned giants are his most likely destination.

With Chelsea firing Jose Mourinho and currently having Guus Hiddink in charge on an interim basis, they’re on the hunt for a permanent appointment and are said to have already asked Guardiola to name his price. shocked cool

Manchester City
have long been linked with a move for the Catalan native who is closely linked with their directors, Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Sorriano, from the trio all spending time at Barcelona. Those directors and City’s Abu Dhabi owners see Guardiola as the key cog in helping City to elevate itself to becoming one of most famous clubs in the world.

As for Manchester United, their recent struggles have been well documented with Louis Van Gaal under increasing pressure at Old Trafford after $400 million was spent on new players but little progress has been made in terms of becoming contenders for the PL title and Champions League crown.

One thing is for sure, with Guardiola confirming he wants to head to England and already has offers on the table, an all-out battle between three of the PL’s big boys is about to play out for one of the greatest managers in the world.

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2016/01/05/guardiola-confirms-hes-moving-to-the-premier-league/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Pep Guardiola...the world's most sought-after boss... grin
But but but... He's average at best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
bigkesh:

Replace Mane with Mahrez........And I think Isco brings the mata effect

IM0 Mane offers more to a team than Mahrez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
lalaboi:

Man Utd won treble in 1999, the previous season they didnt win anthing. They had not won the UCL in sicne 1968. How many years ago did inter win the UCL last before the treble? What is you point?

The same logic you applied that Mourinho would have lost 2 games despite winning 3, losing 2 and drawing 1 in his last 6 games before his sack is not applicable to say Bayern would not have won the league as at January when Pep was signed and they were leading by 12 points? the same logic could not place them as contenders for a treble after wining the league in record time in that same year by April?

Dayo's Logic is always one sided. Logic is Logic to you when i suits you.

My point is Mourinho was on a losing roll, he lost 9 games before December odds are that he would continue if he wasnt sacked

Hiddink has only played league games,. Mourinho league record before he was sacked showed in the last 6 league games he lost 4 drew 1 won 1. By that record it shows he was on a losing roll in the league

In January 1999, would anyone be expecting man Utd to win a treble, In January 2010 would anyone be expecting Inter to win a treble when both teams have never won a treble in their history

Yet in lalaboi logic, By january 2013 Bayern was expected and favourite to win a treble they have never won in their entire life 5 months down the line

If you say Bayern was odds on to win the league in january I can agree but to say Bayern was favoured to win a treble is a blatant lie

Let me ask this is January who is favoured to win the treble this year. (I hope you would mention a club that has never won it in their life)

PSG is leading their league right now with double digits So Lalaboi, are they favourites to win the treble by May?

Or what is your point>?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
bigkesh:
Courtois on Hiddink-
Sometimes maybe it's a little bit tactical, there are
to Steve Holland and Eddie Newton. When he explains
things to you he explains them well, every manager has
his way to work."

It's indeed a tactical problem .........People keep churning out so many rubbish about Jose

So Cortouis is saying the tactics deployed by hiddink are different from what obtains under Mourinho.. Interesting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

So Cortouis is saying the tactics deployed by hiddink are different from what obtains under Mourinho.. Interesting

Will you ever find two managers with the same tactics??
The boy clearly said Hiddink has been more of a motivating figure rather than the tactics messaih I read on this thread

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
bigkesh:

Will you ever find two managers with the same tactics??
The boy clearly said Hiddink has been more of a motivating figure rather than the tactics messaih I read on this thread

Kesh why you dey do like this na? Na you bring the quote sef

bigkesh:
Courtois on Hiddink-
Sometimes maybe it's a little bit [size=15pt]tactical[/size]
, there are
to Steve Holland and Eddie Newton. [size=15pt]When he explains
things to you he explains them well[/size], every manager has
his way to work."

Look at those in bold what do you think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Griffon:

IM0 Mane offers more to a team than Mahrez.

Exactly, same thing I told my fellow comrades
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
dopeJemi:

Exactly, same thing I told my fellow comrades

Mahrez is an Ozil and Mata kinda player. Finesse, deft touch, amazing vision yet a one-dimensional passenger.

Mane's improvisation as an attacking midfielder is what you need in your AM. Willian's kinda player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Griffon:

Mahrez is an Ozil and Mata kinda player. Finesse, deft touch, amazing vision yet a one-dimensional passenger.

Mane's improvisation as an attacking midfielder is what you need in your AM. Willian's kinda player.

You couldn't have said it any better

Hazard(when at his best)- mane- willian... now this is deadly, mane and willian can change during the course of the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Na Leroy Mane these guys dey yarn abi na Sadio Mane?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) ... (19182) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, tobiboss(m), rooftops, islamics(m), Lana1(m), A40(m), Vischy, TemporaryHansel, chic2pimp(m), lateefGRDT(m), User09, askit(f), KingAzubuike(f), Omoluabi16(m), LORDLARGE(m), PDPGuy, NinjaMetahuman, pamcode(m), MrJaay(m), swiz123(m), SirAce, Bluelines69, SimpleGuy001, nateevs(m), chidekings(m), CentiLion(m), drisham(m), raumdeuter, cephasdultimate, Unlimited22, Debroslink, popizaino(m), andrewbaba44, Itsrm(m), Theflint1(m), Leyqute(m), Ballzproblem2, Ibime(m), BlueMann, fredoooooo, Tochex101(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.