Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552628 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (19185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ibime:
Na Leroy Mane these guys dey yarn abi na Sadio Mane?
sadio
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ibime:
Na Leroy Mane these guys dey yarn abi na Sadio Mane?

Sadio of Southampton.

Moreover I think it's Leroy Sane and not Mane. The lad at Schalke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
dopeJemi:

Exactly, same thing I told my fellow comrades
it's more about the position needed. United need a RWF while the LWF and behind the striker positions are occupied.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
ollah1:

Quit hyping the thing. It was 2 1 at half time and red card was in second half so know what u are writing.
na you wey dy type nonsense. Chelsea was 1 goal down b4 d red card. After the red card, they scored again to make it 2 goals b4 chelsea scored 1.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Greatihex:
na you wey dy type nonsense. Chelsea was 1 goal down b4 d red card. After the red card, they scored again to make it 2 goals b4 chelsea scored 1.

You just contradicted yourself with this nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
"Eden hazard - 2016 WPOTY".

Who dey use that siggy that time sef? grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
I been wan remind the guy yesterday say na 2016 we dey so, but e just escape my mind. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Whatever happened to boldness these days?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
nateevs:
Whatever happened to boldness these days?

Bros... so na you??

cheesy grin

I bin think say you go don delete am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
bigkesh:

If it's anything from 55m upwards....I will drive Hazard to Santiago myself

Zidane surely prefers Isco to James.....James + money......I will take that
55 mill for Hazard?? Even Patience Ozokwor dey laff u....

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
chrisley024:
it's more about the position needed. United need a RWF while the LWF and behind the striker positions are occupied.

Wouldn't it be foolhardy to have two passengers like Mata and Mahrez in a starting eleven?

Unless your team presses high up the pitch like Barca and Bayern, I don't see Mata and Mahrez contributing anything to your defensive play. It's easy to carry a passenger in a team, but when you have two, that's a problem.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
ollah1:

hw?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

Kesh why you dey do like this na? Na you bring the quote sef

Look at those in bold what do you think
SOMETIMES.... A LITTLE BIT...........the keywords

He went on to say " He is sometimes MORE on the outside,observing and leaving the training to Steve Holland".....

Clearly Guus have been doing more on the mental aspect and less of tactics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
ollah1:

k. Let me nw tel u. The red card was in first half, around 34 minutes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
SailorXY:
I been wan remind the guy yesterday say na 2016 we dey so, but e just escape my mind. cheesy
2016 just started. Hope u knw dat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dadehmola:
"Eden hazard - 2016 WPOTY".

Who dey use that siggy that time sef? grin cheesy
Oh you boy of little faith.... The next ballon d'or winner might be decided in december ......,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Griffon:

Wouldn't it be foolhardy to have two passengers like Mata and Mahrez in a starting eleven?

Unless your team presses high up the pitch like Barca and Bayern, I don't see Mata and Mahrez contributing anything to your defensive play. It's easy to carry a passenger in a team, but when you have two, that's a problem.

Mahrez no be passenger o.

Where you hear that one?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
The moment that destroyed Hazard.....
Even Cech was trying to warn him

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 12:27am On Jan 06, 2016
ollah1:

Stop being an obtuse dork. . .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17817584

Check the 'order of events' from the above image, you recalcitrant serf!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Griffon:

Don't really understand what you mean by him being a passenger though. Btw, he takes Mata's position, the RWF. Mahrez tackles more than most attackers while Mane even lacks discipline. The conclusion is the RWF, where we urgently need a fast player, which is Mahrez's preferred position more than Mane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 7:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Ibime:

Where you hear that one?

I tire oo...

E fit be say another Mahrez dey Epl sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

My point is Mourinho was on a losing roll, he lost 9 games before December odds are that he would continue if he wasnt sacked

Hiddink has only played league games,. Mourinho league record before he was sacked showed in the last 6 league games he lost 4 drew 1 won 1. By that record it shows he was on a losing roll in the league

In January 1999, would anyone be expecting man Utd to win a treble, In January 2010 would anyone be expecting Inter to win a treble when both teams have never won a treble in their history

Yet in lalaboi logic, By january 2013 Bayern was expected and favourite to win a treble they have never won in their entire life 5 months down the line

If you say Bayern was odds on to win the league in january I can agree but to say Bayern was favoured to win a treble is a blatant lie

Let me ask this is January who is favoured to win the treble this year. (I hope you would mention a club that has never won it in their life)

PSG is leading their league right now with double digits So Lalaboi, are they favourites to win the treble by May?

Or what is your point>?

Dayo's Logic says a team has been loosing from start till december, they will continue losing in the next 4 games and also lose 2.
Bournemouth lost 5 games in a row, that didnt stop them from drawing the 2 and winning the 3 consecutively after but oh no, Dayo's logic says they will continue losing. All Hail the Dayo Logic because chelsea that had won 3 drawn 1 and lost 2 in the last 6 games before mourinho's sack would have definitely lost 2 in the last 4 games. smh

I am glad that Dayo's logic has accepted that Bayern were "Odds on"(If you like add ata gungun, it is still the same as favorites), something he said no to previously. We are making progress adupe..

You can like to add sugar and groundnut to what i said, that one na your own wahala because i did not mention that bayern were favorites by January. . I already explained in a post why i said there was nothing to suggest they could not win the treble that year (Bayern).

lalaboi:

Yes, lets rest it.

Lalaboiy said: 'There is nothing to suggest that Bayern wouldn't have won the treble that season' because someone was trying to play the 'Overachievement' card. And my statement saying that if not for the fact that Jupp RETIRED, no one would be saying such.
Lalaboiy did not say. "Bayern would have definitely won the treble that season".

This is what happens when people choose to see only what they want to see and make a fuss off it. Mr A40 for example

End of discussion. No need to faa gun.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Ibime:

Where you hear that one?

chrisley024:
Don't really understand what you mean by him being a passenger though. Btw, he takes Mata's position, the RWF. Mahrez tackles more than most attackers while Mane even lacks discipline. The conclusion is the RWF, where we urgently need a fast player, which is Mahrez's preferred position more than Mane.

Well I must admit I've not been seeing alot of his game to come to that conclusion though.

I have always had the impression that the fella is in the category of Oezil and Mata. Fellas who cant work their socks off for the team.

That said, I'll still have Mane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Griffon:

Well I must admit I've not been seeing alot of his game to come to that conclusion though.

I have always had the impression that the fella is in the category of Oezil and Mata. Fellas who cant work their socks off for the team.

lol.. Look again bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Niccur transfer values are estimated using an exclusive algorithm which considers performance, age, position, contract duration, competition level etc.

It also considers how integral such player is to his team. So there you have it, Hazard can NEVER go for cheap.

55milla na small change sef. I believe Chelsea would be looking to break the world transfer record on top his head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Mourinho said to be ‘frustrated’ with Man United

Jose Mourinho has itchy feet.

The Portuguese coach has been at home and out of work for less than a month but according to a report from ESPN the former Chelsea boss is growing frustrated that he is yet to be installed as Manchester United manager.

Mourinho, 52, was said to be the overwhelming favorite to replace current United boss Louis Van Gaal in December during a stretch of eight games without a win for the Dutch coach.

It was also widely reported that LVG would be fired following United’s 0-0 draw with Chelsea on Dec. 28 but he remains in charge and Mourinho’s representatives have aired their displeasure as it is believed executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward wants Van Gaal to stay and turn things around.

Mourinho’s reps were said to be scouting around for other options as far back as October as things began to implode at Chelsea, with both Paris Saint-Germain and Inter Milan options, but the former Porto, Real Madrid and Inter boss is said to want a crack at the United job, something he has reportedly come close to on numerous occasions in the past.

Many among the United hierarchy are still hesitant to give Mourinho a chance to lead them and the report claims his representatives are now looking at other options as he aims to return to management as quickly as possible following his firing from Chelsea after the reigning champs’ abysmal start to the current season.

With United not impressing under van Gaal as his defensive tactics have seen them crash out of the UEFA Champions League at the group stage this season and slip to fifth in the PL table, many fans and pundits are calling for Mourinho to take over as the man who has delivered league titles in England, Spain, Portugal and Italy has a proven track record of success… even if his ability to remain at one club for longer than three years is questionable.

Looks like that window of opportunity may have passed.

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2016/01/05/mourinho-said-to-be-frustrated-with-man-united/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
N55m na grin grin grin
Maybe na $55m he mean sha.
That should be fair value tbh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Griffon:

55milla na small change sef. I believe Chelsea would be looking to break the world transfer record on top his head.
what is the meaning of YIMU again sef?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Caniero hearing underway.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Griffon:
Caniero hearing underway.
whats up with that?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Griffon:

Mahrez is not like Ozil and Mata type. He is a donkey of a winger. A Sanchez type. You may have to shoot him first to have your way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why employ Mourinho when you know he would be sacked after two seasons or less.

Manchester United as a club with prestige should not be changing coaches like diapers.

LvG should be given the benefit of the doubt and allowed to at least finish the season. Fifth place still has a chance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (19185) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, Santos07, Lana1(m), airmark(m), PDPGuy, Jodera, Kimbeast and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.