Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552387 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (19185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
NOT ENOUGH!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
So.... Januzaj went on load, came back to EPL and still has more goals than Ikebe Super Hazard? *sips orijin*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats why I am asking who is going to or who is the favourite to win the treble this year.

By may if say Juventus win the treble they would come back to say they knew Juve were odds on favourite to win the treble from back in january
A40

The both of you can lick ya yarnshes for all i care. . Its not new to me, i have been witnessing it for years grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
lalaboi:

A40

The both of you can lick ya yarnshes for all i care. . Its not new to me, i have been witnessing it for years grin

na simple question You said by january 2013, you knew bayern were favourite to win the treble. Its another january, who is favourite to win this years treble? City, PSG, Juve, Arsenal or who?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
lalaboi:

A40

You are a homoerotic oponu. You have been called out on your idiocy and you cannot even muster something coherent. Doofus Giwa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2016

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Leyqute:
So.... Januzaj went on load, came back to EPL and still has more goals than Ikebe Super Hazard? *sips orijin*
Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Leyqute:
Lool! I wonder if Hazard ll make history and go the entire season without scoring a single goal!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
I hear say Oscar and Costa dey fight...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nihilist:
I hear say Oscar and Costa dey fight...
Fathers and Sons fight all the time......no biggie

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
bigkesh:
I would have really loved to reply your insults but two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents for example

''Mayday, Mayday, Mayday, Euro football Section Radar, KLM 100 received Mayday from KLM 350, I say again KLM 350 Boeing 603 {Pietrorico} engine failure, forced landing 12 miles west of Chelsea Thread 3500 feet descending heading 180''

I hope there are search team on ground to pick up bodies grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bimffo:
But Nihilist, U finish that Spy360 guy o. grin grin I have been looking for a way to Pursue the idiot away from Here.

You didn't fire a Shot. That one pass shot. grin Na Bomb You throw. grin Boss!
What did I do to be pursued away?

That Nihilist's insult really got you guys laughing at me, #dearisgod.

But I will keep speaking the facts, debunking your lies, and exposing the folly embedded in you lot.

#hateya

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

na simple question You said by january 2013, you knew bayern were favourite to win the treble. Its another january, who is favourite to win this years treble? City, PSG, Juve, Arsenal or who?

A40:

You are a homoerotic oponu. You have been called out on your idiocy and you cannot even muster something coherent. Doofus Giwa

If the both of you were not intentionally blind to the fact, you wont be asking silly questions and liking each other's posts . . .

If you cannot bring out a post i said Bayern were favorites to win UCL in January! Just get a room and fuxk yourselves instead of this PDA the both of you be littering the thread with.. ...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
lalaboi:

If not that Jupp was retiring, there is nothing to suggest that they wouldnt have done a Treble that year

Is there anything to suggest that PSG, Juve, Arsenal Atletico barca wont win the treble this year

Check your crystal ball and tell us

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is there anything to suggest that PSG, Juve, Arsenal Atletico barca wont win the treble this year

Check your crystal ball and tell us
This is what Dayo results to when he has no link to post. . no evidence. no stats from squaka. . no article from one yeye site. .

Just let it rest. You're not getting points off me from this

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Boys I think I've spotted a big talent. His name is Bazoer.

Standing at 185cm and 81kg, the 19-year-old CM is a monster. Now don't get it twisted, It's not just about his frame, Bazoer is the ideal combo of intelligence and athleticism.

I've been looking at replays of games played by Ajax this season and I make bold to say this kid is the pillar of that midfield. You can hardly point out a weakness.

For a young central midfielder, his intelligence and composure are unrivalled. You can easily liken his style of play to Patrick Viera's.

If I were a scout, I'll advice Chelsea to snap him up, with a promise that I'd cease to be a scout if the boy fails to impress at the bridge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
lalaboi:

This is what Dayo results to when he has no link to post. . no evidence. no stats from squaka. . no article from one yeye site. .

Just let it rest. You're not getting points off me from this

We just called out your bullshitt and eruditor was the one who first called you out. You claimed in january 2013 nothing suggests bayern wont win the treble which they have never won in all their 100yrs

Now another january tell us what suggests PSG, Atletico, Chelsea, Arsenal, Juve or any club wont win the treble

By June now if someone wins niggas would be like As at january nothing suggests Benfica wont win the treble
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

We just called out your bullshitt and eruditor was the one who first called you out. [b]You claimed in january 2013 [/b]nothing suggests bayern wont win the treble which they have never won in all their 100yrs

Now another january tell us what suggests PSG, Atletico, Chelsea, Arsenal, Juve or any club wont win the treble

By June now if someone wins niggas would be like As at january nothing suggests Benfica wont win the treble

You are the one that loves bullshiit so much that you dont want to let go.

I am still waiting for you to quote me saying "Bayern would have won Treble in January". If you cannot post a quote of me with these words, please gerrarahia mehn. Is A40 not satisfying you wella in that room? make i import denrenle for una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Griffon:
Boys I think I've spotted a big talent. His name is Bazoer.

Standing at 185cm and 81kg, the 19-year-old CM is a monster. Now don't get it twisted, It's not just about his frame, Bazoer is the ideal combo of intelligence and athleticism.

I've been looking at replays of games played by Ajax this season and I make bold to say this kid is the pillar of that midfield. You can hardly point out a weakness.

For a young central midfielder, his intelligence and composure are unrivalled. You can easily liken his style of play to Patrick Viera's.

If I were a scout, I'll advice Chelsea to snap him up, with a promise that I'd cease to be a scout if the boy fails to impress at the bridge.
He plays just like Pogba.....I have been watching him since October...... He gat everything... Speed,Power,Dribbles,Pass,Shooting.......

El Ghazi is the Ajax gem though

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Griffon:

''Mayday, Mayday, Mayday, Euro football Section Radar, KLM 100 received Mayday from KLM 350, I say again KLM 350 Boeing 603 {Pietrorico} engine failure, forced landing 12 miles west of Chelsea Thread 3500 feet descending heading 180''

I hope there are search team on ground to pick up bodies grin grin grin grin
lol.. See as all of Una Dey ejaculąte over that obviously bitten line.. Smdh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
The fact remains that the awful Emenalo tackling the January window with his ineffable mediocrity fills us all with dread.

Cuadrado and Djilobodji anyone?

Ibime isn't far from the truth though. It just has to be said.

Hiddink or my humble self should have the January transfer window. Emenalo will show up and land a phucking player he couldn't sign in FIFA 15.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
bigkesh:

He plays just like Pogba.....I have been watching him since October...... He gat everything... Speed,Power,Dribbles,Pass,Shooting.......

El Ghazi is the Ajax gem though

El Ghazi is just good for a lower league like the Eredivisie and remains a gamble signing. You can't tell what would become of his career when he joins a top team in England.

Memphis Depay is a classic example of how a perfect lower league player can go from hero to zero in just a summer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
PietroRico:

My nigga tell me you're dragging Kesh to the Court of Appeal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Griffon:

My nigga tell me you're dragging Kesh to the Court of Appeal cheesy
kid wey don cow out since..nigga Please..#yawns
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
PietroRico:
kid wey don cow out since..nigga Please..#yawns

You're not new to this thread, the fans and their jabs.

We appreciate a solid 3-pointer punch when we see one, and Kesh had one coming when the world least expected one.

At the end of the day, it's for the fun of it. Nothing serious really.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bigkesh, how do you find time to watch these games, you make it seem like you are a lonely bachelor who stays home and enjoy the bachelor life, aren't you supposed to be preparing for your junior waec, i'm beginning to think you are a notorious liar tongue cheesy

No offence kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Griffon:

You're not new to this thread, the fans and their jabs.

We appreciate a solid 3-pointer punch when we see one, and Kesh had one coming when the world least expected one.

At the end of the day, it's for the fun of it. Nothing serious really.

Of course... That has never been in question

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
PietroRico:

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nihilist:

grin
lol.

Weyrey

I know after watching the headies fracas, you were like

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
dopeJemi:
Bigkesh, how do you find time to watch these games, you make it seem like you are a lonely bachelor who stays home and enjoy the bachelor life, aren't you supposed to be preparing for your junior waec, i'm beginning to think you are a notorious liar tongue cheesy

No offence kiss

stap it na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
lalaboi:

You are the one that loves bullshiit so much that you dont want to let go.

I am still waiting for you to quote me saying "Bayern would have won Treble in January". If you cannot post a quote of me with these words, please gerrarahia mehn. Is A40 not satisfying you wella in that room? make i import denrenle for una
STFU gay wasteman. We all know Denrele is your role model

Oponu why will you open that s€men receptacle you call a mouth to argue that there was nothing to suggest Bayern could not have won a treble just because we were leading our league in January. Are you ret@rded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (19185) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dundalk(m), popizaino(m), DeadPresidents, CentiLion(m), Omoluabi16(m), User09, Kimbeast, kingBolton, Elnino4ladies and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.