Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10528171 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Depay worth more than Douglas Costa.
Costa >> Aubameyang

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nihilist:

I fear that all this insight is going to be wasted on you though, as everybody knows that the space between your ears is wide enough and empty enough to serve as a Wedding Hall.

Good day.

Jesuuuuuuuuu...! Blood of God...... lipsrsealed

I no talk o...! I just dey observe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Varane worth more than any EPL defender
I Didn't know otamendi was a Zimbabwean league player

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
PietroRico:
I Didn't know otamendi was a Zimbabwean league player

And from the list is Otamendi worth more than Varane?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
nitlad:
Lionel Messi is about the only age-defying Deity there.

I believe age plays a huge part for the remaining mortals.
coolcoolcoolcoolcool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Drogba and Lampard ageing...... Soccer god gave us Lukaku and KDB and we sold our future......

And we were celebrating net spend...... smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2016
Spy360:

Obviously, you met Mikel in 2006, I saw Mikel first in 2001.

You saw Mikel after Mourinho has moulded him into his own image, I saw Mikel playing for the U17s and also with the U20s as a playmaker, he was only bettered by Lionel Messi. Yes, Messi.

At Lyn Oslo, Mikel was their best player, Ferguson personally scouted him and signed him for £4m in 2004 before he was deceived into joining Chelsea.

I don't know what he would have become if he had not met Mou, but I am sure that after meeting Mou he fell below his potentials.
No need arguing further, your thoughts are already beclouded with sentiments for Chelsea and Jose.
I agree with Ibime on this. This is 2016 and its high time you guys stop propagating that myth and urban legend

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Spy360:

Hahahahahaaha... I tell you. If Chelsea offer me contract I will tell them they are my childhood dream club. Chop the money and move to the next childhood dream club. Lols
You can see Schweinsteiger firing the ball to Row Z every other match and dancing shakiti bobo while Draxler zoomed past him in the CL. His love for Bayern is what made him quit while the ovation was loudest.

Meanwhile Erin keke l'agbole Baba Suwe. Last time our friend Ikedia did you know what for Chelsea

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:17am On Jan 07, 2016
Everton should just accept this £45m bid for stones asap.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:56am On Jan 07, 2016
airmark:
Everton should just accept this £45m bid for stones asap.
Stones bawo? Seriously right now we need serious upgrade.....
Stones hasn't convinced me at all....Why on earth should we buy a CB for 45m?? Who run our transfers?

Are they too lazy to scout? Alderwierd was available for 15m,we were running after Stones....
Jimenez,Umtiti,Romagnoli,Mustafi......We can sign any of these two for 45m.......

I had rather recall Bruma of PSV and wait for Andreas development......Stones is not clearly better than both

With 45m,We can sign Witsel + Carvalho/Kante/Xhaka......Decent needed signings.....

If we are destined to pay 45m to Everton, then it should be Lukaku

We have a weak squad, wasting money is not allowed....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Spy360:
Ake has also featured at CB for Watford. Thanks.

Please show proof of this! let us know which game\games Nathan Ake has started as center back for watford

I leave you with this.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Nihilist:

I fear that all this insight is going to be wasted on you though, as everybody knows that the space between your ears is wide enough and empty enough to serve as a Wedding Hall.

Good day.

Aahah. . Jesu kristi! kilode! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2016
Happy birthday Eden Hazard.

Start scoring man.

And also to Lewis Hamilton. Great sports man.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2016
bigkesh:

Stones hasn't convinced me at all....Why on earth should we buy a CB for 45m?? Who run our transfers?

Are they too lazy to scout? Alderwierd was available for 15m,we were running after Stones....
Jimenez,Umtiti,Romagnoli,Mustafi......We can sign any of these two for 45m.......

I had rather recall Bruma of PSV and wait for Andreas development......Stones is not clearly better than both

With 45m,We can sign Witsel + Carvalho/Kante/Xhaka......Decent needed signings.....

Though the money is huge I still prefer to have him to most of the names you mentioned up there . We see how otamendi is struggling in man city. A tested player in epl is better than all this mustafi n co that will first think they are still playing la liga in their first season. Please don't place bruma besides stones, the same bruma of psv? Stones is 21 and being an English brings some benefits, don't ask me how. though he still needs some fine-tuning, he will add more solidity to our backline. he is a huge prospect at that age. Watching him yesterday against man city cleared all doubts that he will be our next John Terry. He can easily displace ivanovic at rb and add more fluidity to the right side of our game, without affecting our defensive set up. As Terry sees out his contract , stones will be a huge asset for us. Barcelona also is knocking on Everton's door.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Nihilist:

Arsenal dey face Barca, and the guy na Arsenal fan. Make we just use en facilities make waka no too far...

The Gunners go shock all of una.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2016
chic2pimp:

Shock absorber grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2016
bigkesh:

Jimenez,Umtiti,Romagnoli,Mustafi
......We can sign any of these two for 45m.......

Sigh
That's how you all will be bandying football manager foreign prospects up and down as the next best thing after sliced bread.
How many people there u don watch for 90 minutes up to 5 times in their whole careers?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Simple question, Are PSG odds on or favorite to win the treble this season?

Is there anything to suggest that PSG would also win the treble this season?
I tire for Lalaboi and him megedefegede. Talmbout there is nothing to suggest Bayern would not have won a treble we had never won in over 100 years prior to that point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2016
PietroRico:
Sigh
That's how you all will be bandying football manager foreign prospects up and down as the next best thing after sliced bread.
How many people there u don watch for 90 minutes up to 5 times in their whole careers?
Do me a favour...... Shut the Bleep up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2016
chic2pimp:

Shock Absorber!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
bigkesh:

Do me a favour...... Shut the Bleep up
fóolish kid.
Answer the question.
Person go come here to read sensible posts only to dey see all your childish and asinine assertions littered all over.
You are the person that needs to shut the fúck up

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
PietroRico:
fóolish kid.
Answer the question.
Person go come here to read sensible posts only to dey see all your childish and asinine assertions littered all over.
You are the person that needs to shut the fúck up
You actually asked a question?? You were expecting me to reply that?
Last time I checked this is Chelsea's thread and I can say whatever I like......Mind your business
You are not cool with my post on my thread? Don't waste the rope

I would have really loved to reply your insults but two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents for example

I have better things to do dude

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
bigkesh:

Last time I checked this is Chelsea's thread and I can say whatever I like......Mind your business

I would have really loved to reply your insults but two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents for example

Pietro my guy...I suspect that shots have been fired embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
U guys just love throwing Subtle jabs for here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
bigkesh:

but two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents for example

There are two wrongs...

and they did not make a right....

Is the answer a 'Wrong' or a 'Left'?

[img]http://media./media/5yLgoceFO3BdJW1zvFu/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
bigkesh:

WTF? sad grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
But Nihilist, U finish that Spy360 guy o. grin grin I have been looking for a way to Pursue the idiot away from Here.

You didn't fire a Shot. That one pass shot. grin Na Bomb You throw. grin Boss!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
bigkesh:

DON DEMARCO!!!

This punch is too witty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bigkesh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your haters are like

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
bigkesh:

[s] I have better things to do dude[/b]
lol.. See this mumu with the IQ less than that of a sea cucumber.
Of course I knew you would try to evade the question that would expose your foólishness

That this is Chelsea's thread doesn't give you the right the right to litter the place with opata and not expect to be called out.

A cursory look at very black organism on your profile shows suggests that you hawk gala in sun for a living. So I'm actually not surprised you jump at the slightest chance to disrespect your parents on a public forum as that's what idióts of your kind are known for
I won't stoop to that level..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
A40:

I tire for Lalaboi and him megedefegede. Talmbout there is nothing to suggest Bayern would not have won a treble we had never won in over 100 years prior to that point

Thats why I am asking who is going to or who is the favourite to win the treble this year.

By may if say Juventus win the treble they would come back to say they knew Juve were odds on favourite to win the treble from back in january

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GuestReader88 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.