Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500918 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
hensben:
Thats mou for you, today you are his hero tomorrow you are nothing.
Jose right now

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

What are you saying??
Can someone help me out?

Seriously I don't understand you bro

There is a pre-game interview on BBC with Mikel where he lets out a little bit of what happened.
Watch it if you can find it, you will probably understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
diggz:

If I go by the number of stuffs you have posted here since you move from bluediva to sephia I will personally not ever take you seriousl again......

I swear...when I used to hear bluediva, I was expecting a very intelligent lady with a good soccer sense

M extremely dissapointed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
diggz:

If I go by the number of stuffs you have posted here since you move from bluediva to sephia I will personally not ever take you seriousl again......

And your opinion is supposed to mean what? Abeg clear road jor. City next.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:

I swear...when I used to hear bluediva, I was expecting a very intelligent lady with a good soccer sense

M extremely dissapointed

Never heard of u.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
sephia:

Never heard of u.

That means m doing something right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElCule: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
hensben:
I want to see Neymar in Epl. Opata yarns nor go change anything.
to do what in EPL exactly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
No Way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way Terry is leaving when Iva gets a new contract...

Emenalo you fucking bastard...OLOSHI

Terry!! Jesus,This is the most painful part of the season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElCule: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Terry did well giving Hazard the penalty. When you've been on a dry run as a forward anything will do.
now this is funy. So terry had to intercede on his behalf? Poor Hazard.
See the kind player wey dem the compare with the Brazilian golden boy. Chai Neymar don sufer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
nateevs:

There is a pre-game interview on BBC with Mikel where he lets out a little bit of what happened.
Watch it if you can find it, you will probably understand.

Mikel basically said JM ignored him all the time.

Wouldnt you ignore a nigga who is being forced on you because his patron is running the transfers, and who you have no plans for? When you have been told you are not wanted every summer yet you hang around like a bad smell and a curse to the managers plans of recruiting in your position?

I would rather listen to Fab4, Terry, Azpi and co who were hailing up JM on his departure rather than a useless nigga like Mikel who is just here to collect with the help of his brother.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
I heard Hazard scored a great solo goal smiley smiley smiley

[size=20pt]£100m[/size]

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
coded01:

Note: with our youth team... cool

Cc dmcdad, barackohandso, bykebyke, sebod... grin

You just like to dey look for trouble up and down . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
hensben:
where were they when Neymar performed below average in his first season for barca considering his signing fee. Hazard below performance this season was as a result of mou. Btw, Neymar and hazard play in different league.
Still, Hazard=Neymar.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Greatest of all time or something similar, Dmcdad, abeg come correct me if I'm wrong, wetin be full meaning of GOAT.
Correct bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:
No Way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way
No way Terry is leaving when Iva gets a new contract...

Emenalo you fucking bastard...OLOSHI

Terry!! Jesus,This is the most painful part of the season

Chai.... cry

They said that when the new manager comes in, things might change. It's a no at the minute. I needed to know now like I have done every January and sometimes it takes a couple of months to get done. Unfortunately it was a no. It’s not going to be a fairytale ending, I'm not going to retire at Chelsea. - John Terry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Trolls dey make me laugh about this Terry leaving thing.

"He gave everything off the pitch as well. Should his statue be standing up or lying down?" - Wayne Bridge reference.

"Thanks for the good work JT. Your medal from Moscow 2008 is in the post." - Utd Fan.

On a more serious note, Emenalo couldnt call JT and tell him face to face? It was left to the agent to phone JT. It is this same cluelessness to understand the club and the fans that led him to recommend Benitez of all people to coach the club. Thats the equivalent of Barca Sporting Director appointing Mourinho to manage Barca.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
barackohandso:

And munir will score a hat trick

Sandro scores remaining 1... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
hensben:
where were they when Neymar performed below average in his first season for barca considering his signing fee. Hazard below performance this season was as a result of mou. Btw, Neymar and hazard play in different league.

Still, Hazard=Neymar.

diggz:
Hazard 1 on 1 can't score angry

Na olodumare go punish anybody wey mention him and neymar in the same breathe again
angry

Dmcdad, sebod, bykebyke, barackohandso... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
coded01:

No worry,Olodumare don already start work grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
bigkesh:
Motherfucker

Some of the things said there are disgusting though...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
coded01:

It's well my brother. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
sebod:

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
bykebyke:

No worry,Olodumare don already start work grin grin

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
coded01:

Neymar was shiit against Atletico Madrid but you won't notice since barca won.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
JT has got one more year of footie in him, I believe I've said that earlier here.

It's a shame to see him leave, he shoulda retired here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
hensben:
Hazard has been shiit the whole season though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
bykebyke:

Hazard has been shiit the whole season though.
So is Neymar in his first season for barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
sebod:

Its well bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nihilist:

Some of the things said there are disgusting though...
Heat of the moment.... The news just broke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
hensben:
So is Neymar in his first season for barca.
But since then.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
hensben:
[img]http://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZxcZqOba4bPYdFNu0neR24t3CVp_RWih1vFfwjHhW0Ydw3ylv[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.