Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10495527 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (19140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Stoke sign Imbula for 18m?? Jesus,Stoke city??

Players we should be signing.... WTF??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
sleekdot:

Which excuse am i giving for Neymar? Na you say he flop for that season and i showed his flop season = or even better than Hazards best, You say na monopolized league, I gave you CL stats. So what next again?

Has Hazard ever scored 4 CL goals (minus penalties) in his entire CL career together?

You are saying 4 goals a season is not a big deal how many has hazard scored all his career in the CL (5 seasons of CL footbal)?

Shebi na same caliber of teams dem dey play abi CL sef na monopolized league?
Oga carry your no of goals noise go one side. Neymar and hazard play in different leagues so comparing them is injustice to hazard. Moreover, Hazard play LMF/winger for Chelsea in 4-2-3-1 formation while Neymar as LWF/striker in 4-3-3 formation for barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:
Oga carry your no of goals noise go one side. Neymar and hazard play in different leagues so comparing them is injustice to hazard. Moreover, Hazard play LMF/winger for Chelsea in 4-2-3-1 formation while Neymar as LWF/striker in 4-3-3 formation for barca.

That was why I used Champions league abi the champions league Neymar plays is different from the Champions League Hazard plays?

Neymar in one season has more non penalty goals than Hazard has in his entire career

You dont want us to use goals should we use assists? or what do you want us to use? or is it National team performance?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
sleekdot:

That was why I used Champions league abi the champions league Neymar plays is different from the Champions League Hazard plays?

Neymar in one season has more non penalty goals than Hazard has in his entire career

You dont want us to use goals should we use assists? or what do you want us to use? or is it National team performance?
Size of ikebe grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
sleekdot:

so you are comparing Chelsea to barca in terms of quality of players and style of play. I wan see Neymar for epl nor be all this one wey you dey talk. As good and strong as cr7 he wasn't consistent with goals in epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:
so you are comparing Chelsea to barca in terms of quality of players and style of play. I wan see Neymar for epl nor be all this one wey you dey talk. As good and strong as cr7 he wasn't consistent with goals in epl.

So all your excuses don finish?

He has a bad season- We showed you his bad season = Hazards best, he is playing in a monopolized league - We showed you CL stats,

They dont play the same position - SHowed you their documented position

Now na make e come EPL? Wait e dey come

Just as you saw Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Zidane, Ronaldo Lima, Figo, Maradona, Baggio, Stoichkov Casillas, Ramos etc in the EPL

Sensible players are looking for ways to flee the EPL you dey wait make he come EPL,

DId you tell Terry, Giggs, Scholes, Gerrard Rooney, Hazard etc to go play in La Liga Serie A or Bundesliga?

Make una dey enjoy your Depay and other dropouts from top teams in your EPL

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:

you have delivery of eggs in few hours time. Hurry up to he farm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
*yawns* xame boring stale argument on this thread undecided, as usual raumdeuter d antagonist

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
sleekdot:

So all your excuses don finish?

He has a bad season- We showed you his bad season = Hazards best, he is playing in a monopolized league - We showed you CL stats,

They dont play the same position - SHowed you their documented position

Now na make e come EPL? Wait e dey come

Just as you saw Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Zidane, Ronaldo Lima, Figo, Maradona, Baggio, Stoichkov Casillas, Ramos etc in the EPL

Sensible players are looking for ways to flee the EPL you dey wait make he come EPL,

DId you tell Terry, Giggs, Scholes, Gerrard Rooney, Hazard etc to go play in La Liga Serie A or Bundesliga?

Make una dey enjoy your Depay and other dropouts from top teams in your EPL
Lol.. I'm the one countering why you think Neymar is better than hazard and not the other way round. Generally, there is no prove yet that one is better than the other since they play in different league, position with different set of players. Hazard is a good footballer so is Neymar but the later has advantage of excelling more for now due to the league/club he plays for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
ollah1:

you have delivery of eggs in few hours time. Hurry up to he farm
ermm..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
sleekdot:

Go check FIFA list for best players and see the category they place hazard and Neymar then come back to paste it.hazard is a midfielder while Neymar is an attacker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:
Lol.. I'm the one countering why you think Neymar is better than hazard and not the other way round. Generally, there is no prove yet that one is better than the other since they play in different league, position with different set of players. Hazard is a good footballer so is Neymar but the later has advantage of excelling more for now due to the league/club he plays for.

Who is better Messi or Depay? Iniesta or Fellaini, Xavi or Nicky Butt

Dont forget they play in different leagues and has advantage of excelling more for now due to the league/club he plays for

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
sleekdot:

[s]Who is better Messi or Depay? Iniesta or Fellaini, Xavi or Nicky Butt

Dont forget they play in different leagues and has advantage of excelling more for now due to the league/club he plays for[/s]
You are not making sense bro. Sorry. You can't even make accurate reference. Messi or depay? Wtf. Btw, how was Pedro of barca compare to Pedro of Chelsea? You think say epl na beans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:
Hmmmn. Very true. I guess there is no proof too dat Sergio Ramos is better Vincent Kompany since they play in different leagues. I guess there's also no proof that Muller is better than Oscar since they play in different leagues. I can go on and on.....
Nigga pls tell us where it is stated in the bible that two players have to play together in d same league for us to know who is better??

**Sigh**
How u guys put up with this dude on this thread is beyond me....

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:
You are not making sense bro. Sorry. You can't even make accurate reference. Messi or depay? Wtf. Btw, how was Pedro of barca compare to Pedro of Chelsea? You think say epl na beans.
are we sure there is a human behind this moniker or a spam bot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Hmmmn. Very true. I guess there is no proof too dat Sergio Ramos is better Vincent Kompany since they play in different leagues. I guess there's also no proof that Muller is better than Oscar since they play in different leagues. I can go on and on.....
Nigga pls tell us where it is stated in the bible that two players have to play together in d same league for us to know who is better??

**Sigh**
How u guys put up with this dude on this thread is beyond me....
Stated in the bible? Wetin concern bible and football huh. And now same you go call person dumb.

Abeg just shift I nor get your time. Wtf.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
are we sure there is a human behind this moniker or a spam bot
errmm. Stop giving me mention. Go continue with your "likes" for sekdot. Sorry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pelvicky(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:
you can't be serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:
Stated in the bible? Wetin concern bible and football huh. And now same you go call person dumb.

Abeg just shift I nor get your time. Wtf.
I knew u were dull. But i didnt know it was dis bad. U obviously aint intelligent enough to understand the simple concept behind word play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hazard has been nursing injury since the beginning of this season due to the kicks he received from epl "rugby" players last season coupled with mou tantrums against him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I knew u were dull. But i didnt know it was dis bad. U obviously aint intelligent enough to understand the simple concept behind word play
Fvck you and your word play. I don't give a flying Fvck. Wtf.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
pelvicky:
you can't be serious
Im damn serious bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
I've always known that HEN's -Brain na reincarnation of 1025 but I never envisaged this level of foolishness!

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Goodnight everyone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
bigkesh:
Stoke sign Imbula for 18m?? Jesus,Stoke city??

Players we should be signing.... WTF??
na only u wan qualify for UCL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
diggz:

Bros sorry I had to bring up your previous history however,as a cfc fan and a fan of hazard I wish and pray daily for him to perform beyond the shyte he has constantly served us from even last season. Ofcourse I am loyal to a fault to cfc so it is expected of me to support the squad even when dey f- up from time to time. Havent said that,I will personally own my assessment of hazard and state a line as follows;

Hazard has proven to be the most next to be superstar who has disappointed beyond reasonable doubt.

And,if you are in doubt I am totally in support of DK and A40 right now.

I end my case till he comes to stand correct and how much I do long for that......

I rest my case bruv!
3 Odeku and Cow tail peppersoup for you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:

Does Pedro of Barca and pedro of chelsea play in the same league according to your analogy? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Adelana1, Dadehmola

leave hesben for me oo

Na me dey catch am mugu tonight, you sef go find your own mugu elsewhere

Oya Hesben come explain how we can compare Pedro of Barca with Pedro of Chelsea since they play in different leagues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dadehmola:
I've always known that HEN's -Brain na reincarnation of 1025 but I never envisaged this level of foolishness!

Smh
damn...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
hensben:
Hazard has been nursing injury since the beginning of this season due to the kicks he received from epl "rugby" players last season coupled with mou tantrums against him.

Which injury has hazard been nursing cos he has played 29 games already or is he injured in the spirit?

Mou tantrums hold him leg? No be the Mourinho tantrums him take be best player last season?

Mourinho don go now for over 1month what has changed about Hazard? Abi na mourinho ghost still dey pursue am?

Brother talk athe truth and shame the devil, Hazard na Oshe as in Oshe dudu like dudu Osun

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
sleekdot:

Does Pedro of Barca and pedro of chelsea play in the same league according to your analogy? grin grin grin
You are the one to answer that because you keep comparing hazard to Neymar and I'm trying to let you know there is no comparison since they play in different leagues. If cr7 didn't move from epl to la Liga football world won't have been comparing him to messi. The best comparison is Suarez and Aguero due to the fact that both have tested epl n la Liga and Suarez is slightly better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (19140) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), Sportsweb, drisham(m), kad199, wman(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.