Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10450200 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
lalaboi:
Edakun. . is this football we are playing?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ibime:
Good luck Zouma!

Anything dem need to do to chase Oscar out of Stamford Bridge, even selling him for £1 to Enyimba, they should do it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Playing matic-mikel will never get us win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
timbros:
Get well soon Zuma Rock sad

That injury will put him out 9 months from the looks of it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
timbros:
Oh Boy!!! shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Zouma is still young so he will be fit for next two games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
timbros:
All brawn no brains.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
SailorXY:

All brawn no brains.
Jones brother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
hensben:

Are you currently watching Kung fu hustle?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
SailorXY:
All brawn no brains.
Really?? Give me 2 names that have ever gone past him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
bigkesh:

bro forget video footage he will be fit for next two games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
mithel:
Cahill and Terry against PSG?? cry cry I am just tired
Injury saw Iva and Matic,it went for Our Rock

Ko ni da fun injury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
bigkesh:

Really??
Give me 2 names that have ever gone past him
What's the significance of this question? Playing to your strength is not a bad thing.
How many strikers go past Phil Jones, how many dey beat Pepe go free? How many went past Silvestre in his prime? Good acceleration covered their flaws.

Many strikers went past Ferdinand especially in his later years but we are talking intelligence.
That kind of defender that contributes to a clean sheet {in a non-parked bus system} & you'll hardly see his jersey soiled.

No be by sprinting from defense to final third just to balloon ball to row Z or taking off without air traffic approval & plunge awkwardly into Sambisa desert.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
hensben:
bro forget video footage he will be fit for next two games.
Are you for real
Have you ever play football in your life
Don't talk about footie again.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Musonda was the Man of the match on His debut against Valencia.........
He destroyed Jose Gaya (the best young CB in Spain) till he was sent off.

Youth ti take over.....In 3 years time it won't be funny in England
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hiddink and Mikel still unbeaten

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
hensben:
I'm still looking for orthopedics that heal knee injury in two weeks...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 12:33am On Feb 08, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:01am On Feb 08, 2016
bigkesh:
Musonda was the Man of the match on His debut against Valencia.........
He destroyed Jose Gaya (the best young CB in Spain) till he was sent off.

Youth ti take over.....In 3 years time it won't be funny in England

You dream too much... These mumus look like them go use youth... I am still shocked at how kenedy doesn't make team bench at times sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:38am On Feb 08, 2016
mithel:

You dream too much... These mumus look like them go use youth... I am still shocked at how kenedy doesn't make team bench at times sef.

I don tire oooo....
If our first team is soo good that they can't make it, I won't complain.....
How is Pedro and Oscar better than Kennedy??Traore will die on that bench. ....Hiddink and Jose are similar ....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Important to note Ihenacho played youth football last season with Solanke and Abraham.....I don't think he scored up to 20 sef

Brothwick -Jackson had no professional experience before this season but we can't try Ake/Bertrand??

Lingaard and Barkley didn't light up the championship when they went on loan,I don't see why Baker shouldn't be in our team...
Lingaard scored 3 and 2 goals in 14 and 15 matches with Derby and Brighton respectively......

Jay Silva had Townsend in his pocket weeks ago,something Iva and Baba can't do......

This club just dy vex me.....We need someone perfect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 2:48am On Feb 08, 2016
We need emenalo gone. Before I used to think Ibime was too harsh on the guy... But hey, he is the one in charge.

The full back wahala = emenalo.
Pivot wahala = emenalo

I am angry that as soon as zouma got injured, I knew we were doomed to concede as Cahill started warming up. Why have we gone from having World class players to average inconsistent old legs. How

This problem we have won't go away in 2 seasons sef. Too many mistakes from us and it is very disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 08, 2016
It's increasingly likely that Chelsea would have to win the UCL to secure a European spot next season cheesy I doubt we would finish in the top 8, let alone the top 6.

Finally, I agree that the big elephant in the room, Emenalo, should leave the club. And the CFC board should do away with the position of Technical Director entirely. The first team manager should have complete control in the transfer market.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2016
bigkesh:

I don tire oooo....
If our first team is soo good that they can't make it, I won't complain.....
How is Pedro and Oscar better than Kennedy??Traore will die on that bench. ....Hiddink and Jose are similar ....

Actually Hiddink is worse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2016
bigkesh:

I was going to ask him if he was actually mad.. . .'Fit for the next 2 games' he said. How old is this guy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2016
Let me just say this small prayer:

If it is indeed Emenalo dat's d major issue behind Chelsea's current predicament, then I prophesy that no weapon(or curse) formed by Ibime and other Chelsea fans against Emenalo shall prosper....

God bless Emenalo's hustle jare. Whatever it is dat he's doing, May he continue to wax stronger and stronger. Amen!!

smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Actually Hiddink is worse.
I just dey luk u as u dey moan for d past 4 days abt hiidink
No be u dey rejoice wen mou was sacked!!!
Mou gone, same old story.
This one even is even worst!!!
Draw Draw Draw Draw Draw.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Let me just say this small prayer:

If it is indeed Emenalo dat's d major issue behind Chelsea's current predicament, then I prophesy that no weapon(or curse) formed by Ibime and other Chelsea fans against Emenalo shall prosper....

God bless Emenalo's hustle jare. Whatever it is dat he's doing, May he continue to wax stronger and stronger. Amen!!

smiley smiley
lol see prayer
But I knw the technical director of wingers (emenalo) will leave chelsea dis summer insha allah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Dongorgon5:
I just dey luk u as u dey moan for d past 4 days abt hiidink
No be u dey rejoice wen mou was sacked!!!
Mou gone, same old story.
This one even is even worst!!!
Draw Draw Draw Draw Draw.

Lool what is worse... We drew 3-3 against Everton, the reverse fixture, we sabi wetin scores be. Gerra here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2016
So 1 point is now worse than 0 poimt? Some of you are weird
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Are you for real
Have you ever play football in your life
Don't talk about footie again.
Lol na wa for una o. So person nor fit dey optimistic again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Hiddink is doing okay as far as I'm concern. Our attackers can't shoot from outside 18-yard box, their shooting skills is just too average reason for our draws. The only problem I have with hiddink is playing matic-mikel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), nateevs(m), Joezinho, Sportsweb, AdisaOwala, izzou(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.