Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10685691 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17963) (17964) (17965) (17966) (17967) (17968) (17969) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kimbeast:

The Lavia for 50million how many seasons has he played?

Chelsea are not interested in lavia,its just to tease greedy Brighton infact there was no bid for lavia from Chelsea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lesley Ugochukwu x Andre Trindade........

Who is Trophiless 100m caicedo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Bro Please please don't call barka in this kind of discussions concerning clubs that can actually afford players, if my neighbor comes to tell me they are interested in signing his son I'll just spend the next 10 mins laughing to satisfaction.
As for the trindade, I hope he'll take like a duck to water in the EPL as he'll be coming straight from Brazil with no experience in europe. We have to get a dm soon but not by overpaying.
Me and you go do gidigbo for heaven gate if angel just try call your name, Just mark that one down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
James and Chilwell competiting for captain band, they should first compete for an injury free season, fully fit and in form.

Over the last two league seasons chilwell as played 30matches out of 76 available. James has played 42 out of 76. Two injury prone and Plastic players wants to be captain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Almajirihunter:

We don’t have the luxury of dropping either of two very good players at the moment, as that guy said….let Poch prove his spurs days wasn’t a fluke
At this point Reece is first choice. If James get injured as usual Gusto will send him to the Bench permanently.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ibime:

Signing at least him plus one other will put my mind at rest small

This Ugochukwu signing changes nothing, I hope I am wrong
Lol
There ain't no way we're signing more than one other midfielder.

And it's still likely going to be Caicedo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
airmark:

You are a malfunctioning Android with screen problem. Like I advised earlier, go for surgery to get your head fixed and also treat your eye.
Always arguing with strong head in the wrong direction. So Pulisic was better in a game he could not influence his team to win in? You mean MOTM Pulisic made no assists or goals? And you posted this thinking you were one-ing up on me?

Buahahahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
See the way this Hojlund "Here we go" take loud.

Na so Caicedo own go be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Breaking: Lesley Ugochukwu has passed his medical in England today. Deal Done....

Welcome to Chelsea Lesley Ugochukwu...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Android17:
Always arguing with strong head in the wrong direction. So Pulisic was better in a game he could not influence his team to win in? You mean MOTM Pulisic made no assists or goals? And you posted this thinking you were one-ing up on me?

Buahahahahahaha grin

So, in every draw match, all players involved must have the same rating. You are beyond repair. πŸ˜„
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ibime:
Nah, Ugochukwu looks horrible

Looks like someone you will give ball and you won't get it back, running into traffic always, can't receive the ball and turn quickly, blind to men on his back.

Selling Ampadu for this? Pfft
Lmaooo somebody that you don't watch, you didn't even know he exists yesterday, and you already have this opinion already after probably watching a 3 mins comp.😭😭😭

Normally you be dm expert oo, but you can't always be right Hojberg proves that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sulele04:

Lmaooo somebody that you don't watch, you didn't even know he exists yesterday, and you already have this opinion already after probably watching a 3 mins comp.😭😭😭

Normally you be dm expert oo, but you can't always be right Hojberg proves that.

Naa don't bother yourself ,the only good players according to Chelsea fans are valued at 100m like Lukaku but I'm happy Jackson is proving them wrong.😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueMann:
See the way this Hojlund "Here we go" take loud.

Na so Caicedo own go be.

Lukaku to Chelsea was also loud even Wesley FOFANAπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In between Next season will us who's better between Jackson and hojlund....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Gucciboy:

Lesley Ugochukwu has done what 100m caicedo has not done before which is playing in Europe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chelsea lack height(tall players) in the midfielde but Lesley is tall and can't be bullied.

Some Chelsea fans will still shout loan him to Strasbourg as if Jackson was loaned.

No more spending 100m on players Even Todd boehly don tire so otilo for caicedo.
can't be bullied for where, this na EPL O. Make we hope say d boy go come good. 27m no small even in today's market.

Porch go access am first before any loan decision is made, means they signed him considering him for first team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
I won't forget we spent Β£62m on cucurella while Maatsen was sent on loan.

Even there was a time everyone was hyping Bissouma.. where's him today?

Everyone needs to know some players flop at big clubs because pressure due to price tag.

Chelsea are just being careful.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Me and you go do gidigbo for heaven gate if angel just try call your name, Just mark that one down
I will enter heaven with confidence because I say nothing but the truth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Gucciboy:

Lukaku to Chelsea was also loud even Wesley FOFANAπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In between Next season will us who's better between Jackson and hojlund....
you can't compare Jackson and Hojland, obviously Hojland is better, at 20 he has more goals and assists, he is faster, stronger, better in the air and aerial battles, his lay off skills is top notch, his touch and control is class and most of all he cost double whatever Jackson cost or worth. Jackson no sure of first team shirt, Nkunku will bench him definitely and he may play only 10starts but Hojland is so good Rashford will never play CF again for United, mark this words πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kimbeast:

It will have zero effects on Brighton signing young players.
players that believe they have a great future and move to bigger clubs.

Look at what haaland did to Dortmund, they learnt from Dembele and co experience. Dortmund didn't try it with Bellingham they were more reasonable even though greedy (Β£120m total package). If you're a young player would you join a club that goes back on its word, and may keep you from joining a club you want by join
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
you can't compare Jackson and Hojland, obviously Hojland is better, at 20 he has more goals and assists, he is faster, stronger, better in the air and aerial battles, his lay off skills is top notch, his touch and control is class and most of all he cost double whatever Jackson cost or worth. Jackson no sure of first team shirt, Nkunku will bench him definitely and he may play only 10starts but Hojland is so good Rashford will never play CF again for United, mark this words πŸ˜’
You dey hype 9 goals per season nonsense 😁
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Blueangel you don cast finish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kimbeast:

No way he takes that move. Rennes just finished in top 4 and will play Champions league. Why would he go to Strasbourg who have no European football at all and are average when he could have stayed at Rennes. Sensible thing would have let him stayed another year at Rennes if he wasn't coming this season.
salary may be one reason but I said earlier Strasbourg don't need a DM and he is already a Chelsea player whether he is loaned or kept, that may be his thinking. Better be a Chelsea player on better wages but your right why d heck did he leave if he stayed one more season he could have been hyped like camavinga and tchouameni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Unlimited22:

Lol
There ain't no way we're signing more than one other midfielder.

And it's still likely going to be Caicedo.

Forget about caicedo bro,Todd boehly aren't getting cheated again. So next Chelsea midfielder is ..........

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Android17:
LOL. Clubs are running a business not a help-Chelsea foundation. You either put up or shut up. That is how they think because they are not desperate. Moses will still be incentivized to give his best because he wants to prove he is still worth it for a big club to come scoop him. I learned this during the Harry Kane saga with City.

And it is not true that players would eschew BHA due to this. They will still rush there. There is a reason you and the CFC scouts did not know Moses till he came to BHA. It is because your scouts won't typically search for talent in the places the BHA scouts will go and you will not have the structure to help them show forth their talent at that age.

BHA maybe acting greedy but Todd going forward with the Enzo purchase is the reason you are in this predicament. He inflated the market and now BHA feel like they should get around the same ballpark figure for their biggest talent. They clearly rate him over McAllister and that says a lot.
Brighton were not the only teams chasing Caicedo then, Caicedo probably choose them because he felt he as a better path to first team, he was even loaned after he was signed self. Todd is the reason, how? They paid Enzos release clause, the negotiations was so as not to pay it quickly. If you read news you would know West Ham selling rice for Β£106m is the cause of their chance. Reports before that sale was that they wanted Β£80m for Caicedo which was Β£10m more than what Arsenal bid before. And Mc Allister had a release clause πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
He could do all these yet he still scored 9 goals in 32 games. πŸ˜’.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He could do all these yet he still scored 9 goals in 32 games. πŸ˜’.
Sarcasm bro sarcasm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Sarcasm bro sarcasm

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Brighton were not the only teams chasing Caicedo then, Caicedo probably choose them because he felt he as a better path to first team, he was even loaned after he was signed self. Todd is the reason, how? They paid Enzos release clause, the negotiations was so as not to pay it quickly. If you read news you would know West Ham selling rice for Β£106m is the cause of their chance. Reports before that sale was that they wanted Β£80m for Caicedo which was Β£10m more than what Arsenal bid before. And Mc Allister had a release clause πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Not all clubs are at the same level when it comes to how advanced they are in signing a player. BHA were the most advanced that was why Caicedo went there. Otherwise, bigger clubs could have easily coughed out that figure.

Next, from what I read, CFC agreed to pay more than the release clause for Enzo because of the payment period. That was a bad precedent as it has energized other teams to be hard at negotiating with you guys. That is what I meant.

Yes, it was reported that BHA will accept Β£80M for the player but that is not baked into his contract so it is open to negotiations and of course, BHA feel they can get more because you guys agreed to pay more than Enzo's release clause.

BHA had no intentions of selling the player to Arsenal for that amount and definitely not at that time. Had Arsenal known they were just Β£10M shy off the desired amount they would have gone out to get him rather than Declan Rice months later. Arsenal backed out because they knew BHA were going to charge crazily for him.

Besides, BHA know that anybody they try to sign in his stead will be expensive because teams know they will make a killing from selling him so CFC will have to pay up to secure his services.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Android17:
Not all clubs are at the same level when it comes to how advanced they are in signing a player. BHA were the most advanced that was why Caicedo went there. Otherwise, bigger clubs could have easily coughed out that figure.

Next, from what I read, CFC agreed to pay more than the release clause for Enzo because of the payment period. That was a bad precedent as it has energized other teams to be hard at negotiating with you guys. That is what I meant.

Yes, it was reported that BHA will accept Β£80M for the player but that is not baked into his contract so it is open to negotiations and of course, BHA feel they can get more because of how you guys agreed to pay more than Enzo's release clause.

BHA had no intentions of selling the player to Arsenal for that amount and definitely not at that time. Had Arsenal known they were just Β£10M shy off the desired amount they would have gone out to get him rather than Declan Rice months later. Arsenal backed out because they knew BHA were going to charge crazily for him.

Besides, BHA know that anybody they try to sign in his stead will be expensive because teams know they will make a killing from selling him so CFC will have to pay up to secure his services.
and that's why we signed Jackson for €73m πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Gucciboy:
AndrΓ© Trindade da Costa Neto

Pass Accuracy: 94%
Long balls: 78%
Tackles: 2.1 PG
Duels: 62%
Successful dribbles: 70%

Elevenstats Attributes percentile
Build-up passing: 88%
Ball winning ability: 92%
Ball retention: 98%
Progressive passing: 79%
Defensively awareness: 76%

Perfect Defensive Midfielder for Chelsea....

Lesley Ugochukwu x Andre Trindade

Goodbye Caicedo

be like u don forget Alan Valera πŸ˜’
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
Gucciboy:

Gbam l support you bro, caicedo is 21 and inexperienced. Never played in Europe with just 2 epl season football.

If caicedo is 100m,then mason Mount should be 150m. Omo Brighton are criminals.
if mount had 2 or more years left in his contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

They thought last season will be the same. I don't even know why we haven't walked away from the deal after our last bid was rejected. Acting still desperate puts the ball in Brighton's court and might give us problems when going to negotiate for another player.
because Chelsea never planned to sign Caicedo they made all this drama so that Chelsea fans will get behind any unknown entity they sign for DM πŸ˜’
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sulele04:

I hope I'm wrong but when you watch a DM, you can always tell the ones who are risky receiving the ball and this looks like one of them. You can tell when a midfielder really cannot play with back to an opponent, you don't need 100 mins to do that

Type in "player name Vs" and watch all his touches in one match and you will know whether he is a Bakayoko or competent in the regular receiving of possession in a tight midfield. This looks like a Bakayoko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:
if mount had 2 or more years left in his contract

Even at that you can never compare mount to trophiless caicedo?

Who's caicedo to mount? Club, country, UEFA competition? Anywhere who is caicedo?

Chelsea has tried enough, time to move on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sulele04:

Actually, the 3 min comp tells a lot. It's all you need to assess high-level or low-level technique. When you watch a DM, and the first touch on the first clip doesn't make you go 'damnnn!'....then most times, it's not it.

Yes we don't watch him, but I look at him and I don't see 'elite' footballer. I see Zakariya/Onana-level things.

I had never heard of Jackson. But the first clip I saw, I called him a total footballer. This one is different. Yes he's only 19 but your technique almost never improves with age unfortunately.

I hope I am wrong but when I see footballers who have loose tight-space control, then their propensity to flourish in the PL immediately diminishes in my eyes.

Maybe he solves a tactical problem but certainly, at this point, he doesn't improve us. This one is going on the 'not-excited' list.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17963) (17964) (17965) (17966) (17967) (17968) (17969) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: azpekuliar, bandely(m), Trevor012(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.