Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10654555 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dont you guys get tired of using this mikel's pic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
I actually agree with Keane on this and the bolded got me lmao!!!

Keane launches scathing attack on Hazard

Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane launched a scathing attack on Eden Hazard, labelling the Chelsea midfielder a "spoilt child".

Belgium international Hazard talked up a move to Paris Saint-Germain in the lead-up to Chelsea's Champions League last-16 first leg against the Ligue 1 champions on Tuesday.

Keane said it was up to the 25-year-old's older team-mates to teach him a lesson, particularly after their 2-1 loss in France in the first leg.

"I really can't understand these players. He signed an extension last year to his contract for another five years. We saw how good he was last year," Keane said on ITV.

"And then he's coming out with all that nonsense on the eve of a big, big game.

"If I was one of his team-mates I'd kick him up and down the training pitch. Some of the senior players have got to get hold of him.

"A talented, talented boy but his attitude, even last night, he's like a spoilt child. It's absolutely ridiculous."

Hazard struggled to have an impact in the first leg, leaving the Premier League giants with work to do ahead of the return clash at Stamford Bridge on March 9.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
hensben:
if there is no problem how come the full team were out of form same time huh is that possible. Matic still yet to recover. Think bro think and stop writing epistle.

Fabregas has improved, pedro has improved, Costa has improved, Mikel has improved na only Hazard seem to be getting worse abi Mourinho spirit still dey chase am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
knightsTempler:

hensben wouldn't agree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Fabregas has improved, pedro has improved, Costa has improved, Mikel has improved na only Hazard seem to be getting worse abi Mourinho spirit still dey chase am
thats because he was the talking point last season. Moreover, humans are different.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
hensben:
thats because he was the talking point last season. Moreover, humans are different.

So what does this mean? Human are different would he tell Chelsea to stop his 200k a week salary until he gains form since human are different

You say na Mourinho, Now Hiddink has criticized him, someone said his Belgian coaches also did the same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

So what does this mean? Human are different would he tell Chelsea to stop his 200k a week salary until he gains form since human are different

You say na Mourinho, Now Hiddink has criticized him, someone said his Belgian coaches also did the same
yes humans are different and if you don't understand what I meant then Wahala dey.Btw, how May goals gotze get this season abi him don leave bayern? Abeg Oga dayo I fey turn Martin to cool my head this evening. I nor fit argue. But if you wan start hazard-Neymar gist data full my phone yakata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
hensben:
yes humans are different and if you don't understand what I meant then Wahala dey.Btw, how May goals gotze get this season abi him don leave bayern? Abeg Oga dayo I fey turn Martin to cool my head this evening. I nor fit argue. But if you wan start hazard-Neymar gist data full my phone yakata.

Gotze this season has been injured since october

But before his injury between August and September he played 520mins scored 3 goals in the league and CL. More than Hazard has done this season despite playing 2000mins in both league and CL yet no single goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:
you and this gif sef undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chestar5:

you and this gif sef undecided
What's up? How would you rate your team after the game against PSG?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Greatihex:
if I may ask, what made him lose interest in playing for Chelsea? If we make good signings, do you think he can regain interest?
A player who is openly saying that he wouldnt resist a move to another club is no longer interested in his present club. If he is not telling us how he dreams of working with zidane, he's telling us that he'll go to PSG if his wife ask him to do so. Then just before psg match, he shamelessly made same mistake. That guy is a spoilt child!! He's simply begging madrid and psg to come take him away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

What's up? How would you rate your team after the game against PSG?

average, not my xpectation...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chestar5:

average
What can you say of Hazard's performance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

What can you say of Hazard's performance?

he was a ghost worker lipsrsealed... But oscar was still worse undecided...
They were all woeful to an xtent xcept for some reasonable players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Emaprince:
A player who is openly saying that he wouldnt resist a move to another club is no longer interested in his present club. If he is not telling us how he dreams of working with zidane, he's telling us that he'll go to PSG if his wife ask him to do so. Then just before psg match, he shamelessly made same mistake. That guy is a spoilt child!! He's simply begging madrid and psg to come take him away.
Anyone who doesn't see this as it is, the person is just... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chestar5:

Hmmmm. Would you rather he (Hazard) left?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chestar5:

They were all woeful to an xtent xcept for some reasonable players
Oscar bawo?? How many minutes did he play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:
Hmmmm. Would you rather he (Hazard) left?
no, let him not get what he wants... Its best he stays
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
bigkesh:
Oscar bawo?? How many minutes did he play?
I wanted to comment on that, but decided to let it slide.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chestar5:

no, let him not get what he wants...
Its best he stays
Do you think he is gonna find his mojo back? He looks disinterested to me. Especially with the flirting with top clubs, I'd give my left balls he ain't gonna be around come next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

Do you think he is gonna find his mojo back? He looks disinterested to me. Especially with the flirting with top clubs, I'd give my left balls he ain't gonna be around come next season.

let him still stay, i have neva been his fan...

For oscar, he didnt play for long but he had a chance to save d day.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chestar5:

let him still stay, i have neva been his fan...

For oscar, he didnt play for long but he had a chance to save d day.....
I think he wants to leave, and with that, it will be difficult for the club to hold him back. Plus, there are clubs that will be willing to pay for his services.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
sebod:

Honestly, I didn't know. Have you forgotten how he, chelseafan1 and your guy hensb didn't allow us rest on Neymar-Hazard issue then? Chelseafan1 latter realised he was wrong and apologised.

So it means you are waiting on the other 2 to apologize? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

It's like your thinking faculty has problems. I asked a very honest question about what you think about Hazard, just as every Chelsea fan on here have done, and you are there bringing Neymar into it.

It seems your brain has been wired to be unable to decipher a honest question or inquiry from comparisons between 2 players.

Shots heavily fired...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
coded01:

So it means you are waiting on the other 2 to apologize? grin grin
That's like waiting till Nigeria win the world cup grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Emaprince:
although am a barca fan but I think Chelsea should through hazard away he is not worthy to play for that club.very useless guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
knightsTempler:

Honestly, his attitude lately is just irritating, they should sell him off abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
sebod:

hahaha

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
sebod:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
erusen:
although am a barca fan but I think Chelsea should through hazard away he is not worthy to play for that club.very useless guy

Looking for trouble... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Honestly, he's attitude lately is just irritating, they should sell him off abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
coded01:

Looking for trouble... grin
na lie I lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), airmark(m), Bjteensdes24, USAfall2024, rooftops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.