Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10665989 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (19315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Honestly, he's attitude lately is just irritating, they should sell him off abeg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
erusen:
na lie I lie

But why you go talk say make dem Throway 2016 "FIFA World Player of Year" just like that... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
coded01:

But why you go talk say make dem Throway 2017 "FIFA World Player of Year" just like that... grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
coded01:

But why you go talk say make dem Throway 2017 "FIFA World Player of Year" just like that... grin grin
I no follow oooooo.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Honestly, he's attitude lately is just irritating, they should sell him off abeg
I thought this day would never come shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chelseafan1?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
dmcdad:

I no follow oooooo.
I tire oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
erusen:
See face... grin grin grin Fear go catch person... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=coded01 post=43046477][/quote]na that face I take dey look that thing wen you talk just na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
erusen:
na that face I take dey look that thing wen you talk just na

grin grin

You know how many times I don read for here about that guy's chance of winning...I go just dey look like Mikel oh... grin

I guess those same people now come dey Fire the guy with curses... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
coded01:

grin grin

You know how many times I don read for here about that guy's chance of winning...I go just dey look like Mikel oh... grin

I guess those same people now come dey Fire the guy with curses... grin grin grin
person nor hear word last season na dey wan pursue the guy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
erusen:
person nor hear word last season na dey wan pursue the guy

He was tooo sweet last season, we expect more from him this season, but he's obviously tired of the team, I believe if we sign quality players and he doesn't get sold next season, he'll come back strong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

He was tooo sweet last season, we expect more from him this season, but he's obviously tired of the team, I believe if we sign quality players and he doesn't get sold next season, he'll come back strong.
hazard has a lazy mental character,build your team around him in your peril
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
erusen:
hazard has a lazy mental character,build your team around him in your peril

Hazard isn't lazy abeg, he's just a spoilt child just like that man said, he's stubborn and doesn't give a fvvcck about the team right now, Hazard still remains a very quality player but stubborn young Man.

Was the team not built around him last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Honestly, his attitude lately is just irritating, they should sell him off abeg

The guy is becoming an irritant i swear! Whilst chelsea are paying his wages (£200k a week) and kids are saving their pocket money to buy Club shirts and other memorabilia in order to make up that sum, all hazard could do to pay them back is making a disgraceful statement on on the eve of a very important match. Unfortunately all the skill in the world doesn't guarantee you commitment, character and fight which Hazard is lacking a 10 fold. He initially said he joined Chelsea because they had won the Champions League clearly indicating he wasn't necessarily itching for a move to the club. Chelsea should never try to hold on to him, accept an astronomical offer from PSG and run! A player who doesn't show commitment is worse than an out of form player with Hazard showing both.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
knightsTempler:

The guy is becoming an irritant i swear! Whilst chelsea are paying his wages (£200k a week) and kids are saving their pocket money to buy Club shirts and other memorabilia in order to make up that sum, all hazard could do to pay them back is making a disgraceful statement on on the eve of a very important match. Unfortunately all the skill in the world doesn't guarantee you commitment, character and fight which Hazard is lacking a 10 fold. He initially said he joined Chelsea because they had won the Champions League clearly indicating he wasn't necessarily itching for a move to the club. Chelsea should never try to hold on to him, accept an astronomical offer from PSG and run! A player who doesn't show commitment is worse than an out of form player with Hazard showing both.
Spot on Sire
I don't want to see that Bastard at chelsea next season!!!
Zero Commitment and paasion to play for the blue jersey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
See as dem scatter hazard life for here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Roy Keane... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
In other news

This week
EPL 4 games 0 win, 2 draws 2 losses
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:
In other news

This week
EPL 4 games 0 win, 2 draws 2 losses

We don't care wink

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:27am On Feb 19, 2016
knightsTempler:

Well said bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2016
Hazard have suffered grin, he fully deserve it tho.... He may just end up like torres if he leaves undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Chestar5:
Hazard have suffered grin, he fully deserve it tho....
He may just end up like torres if he leaves undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
And these retàrds will be reposting the same set of pics everyday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Moment after defeating Manchester United 2-1 FC Midtjylland staffs and players were caught on camera dancing, to one of our Nigerian jams!Don't forget Nigerian Paul Onuachu scored their winning goal.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlKc9UMlRlQ

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
coded01:
Moment after defeating Manchester United 2-1 FC Midtjylland staffs and players were caught on camera dancing, to one of our Nigerian jams!Don't forget Nigerian Paul Onuachu scored their winning goal.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlKc9UMlRlQ
Lmao this guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Genuinely tired of getting these predictions right.
A ti kuku so fun yin tele pe Hazard o mo ori eku gba

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
A40:

but if we sell am to una, una go collect...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chestar5:

€10m max so he can admire Douglas Costa from the bench. We thought he could understudy Ribery for a bit but clearly we were wrong

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
A40:

€10m max so he can admire Douglas Costa from the bench. We thought he could understudy Ribery for a bit but clearly we were wrong

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chestar5:

Bayern resemble LAWMA for your eyes wey dey collect trash?

Leave Hazard (trash) for LAWMA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bayern resemble LAWMA for your eyes wey dey collect trash?

Leave Hazard (trash) for LAWMA

so hazard is now trash grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
A40:

What is this one feeling like? grin

Ordinary shoe cobler/akogbe to dayo is also making mouth ?

Ohun oju wa o ni ri ninu thread yi.

Ejo re ko, ejo hazard ni. . .

[size=3pt]I just feel like causing wahala sha[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) ... (19315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.