Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10696099 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18247) (18248) (18249) (18250) (18251) (18252) (18253) ... (19354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2023
Rafa Benitez Chelsea was the king of comebacks.

https://fb.watch/nemLLdz5SV/?mibextid=NnVzG8
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2023
mcdreeezy:
What happened to Diggz? Haven't been seeing his monicker here for a long time.
Yeah it's been long I've seen him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Saul Niguez on Joao Felix: "He is a great player. Then ... You have to want, you have to adapt, you have to try to do many things that maybe if your head was not at the best time, because he could not do it here.

I wish him all the best, that everything goes very well in Barça. He has started very strong, I think he could have done things better too, he has not done it here, and I think that in the club and in the team it has taken its toll."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Diego Godin on Joao Felix: "In my time we tried to set a path, we made it clear that the group is above any individuality. And from the outside it seemed to me that in his case it was not like that, that he was thinking more about himself than about the team."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Graeme Souness: "Not all of Arsenal’s spending makes sense to me. They’ve laid out £65million on Kai Havertz. Surely you’re not spending that kind of money on what he’s shown at Chelsea in the past three seasons?

They’ve shelled out in the hope that Mikel Arteta can get a very, very different tune out of him than Frank Lampard, Thomas Tuchel or Graham Potter ever did. Good luck with that one, Mikel."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2023
Zaniolo: “Chelsea are a great team. They have very good players. Sometimes things are good, sometimes things are not good, but what’s important is to always stay focused. I don’t know if we win, if we lose or if we draw in the match but we are all focused.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2023
Joe Cole on Cole Palmer: “He’s the Jack Grealish, James Maddison type. He’s got lovely balance, and a lovely left foot. I’ve watched him mainly playing off the right, coming in on his left foot. But he could play as a 10. He can float anywhere in the final third, but he’s just a player that makes an impact. It’s a high-pressure environment (at Chelsea) and I’m sure Cole Palmer will fit in there fine.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Pochettino: "Before we arrived here we did everything to try and have a clear idea of why there were too many injuries last season also, to analyse the risk. It's (about) the profile of the player, the risk of the player. It's not the people working in the medical staff of performance area.

Then there's bad luck. We have injures that maybe happen in one season or maybe in two, but have happened (to Chelsea) because of different situations you cannot control. Christopher against Dortmund, it was a tackle and he twists his knee. Three or four months out. That is from the beginning of the game, he wasn't tired, he was fresh, good, strong."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2023
Amoto94:
Diego Godin on Joao Felix: "In my time we tried to set a path, we made it clear that the group is above any individuality. And from the outside it seemed to me that in his case it was not like that, that he was thinking more about himself than about the team."

If u like carry Haaland go ATM, he go flop. Which path did they set? Losing two ucl final against the same opponent? People don't realise that Diego Simeone is the highest paid coach in laliga & Europe top 5 league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

If u like carry Haaland go ATM, he go flop. Which path did they set? Losing two ucl final against the same opponent? People don't realise that Diego Simeone is the highest paid coach in laliga & Europe top 5 league
Haaland is an output machine you can put him in any team and he will deliver his output may not be the same as in attacking team but he will deliver. As for Simeone he has done well and earn his flowers cup games are not indicative of a coach prowess how he does in the league is a better parameter to judge him and he wrestling the league from Madrid and Barca that have abundant resources and pull couple with his cup wins deserves credit. You may argue that he is overpaid but he puts himself in that position to earn that given the circumstances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amoto94:

Haaland is an output machine you can put him in any team and he will deliver his output may not be the same as in attacking team but he will deliver. As for Simeone he has done well and earn his flowers cup games are not indicative of a coach prowess how he does in the league is a better parameter to judge him and he wrestling the league from Madrid and Barca that have abundant resources and pull couple with his cup wins deserves credit. You may argue that he is overpaid but he puts himself in that position to earn that given the circumstances

E be like say u no dey watch ATM matches. how Haaland wan score wen his team can't hold d ball against d likes of cadiz, betis & osasuna. ocassionaly winning laliga is lame excuse. Leicester City too came from no where to win EPL cox d big teams decided to flop. Godin is not happy that Joao is thriving in barca, a direct rival.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Yeah it's been long I've seen him.
I checked and I saw that he's made one or two posts this year, that's okay by me. Just thought I should ask.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
Haaland is such a boring footballer, can’t stand him, he represents the disgusting zeitgeist that Ronaldo and Messi stats obsessed rivalry created in the game, why his own is worst is that he has zero influence over proceedings

I don’t believe that Messi deserves the Ballon d’Or but I will support Messi winning it over haaland.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

E be like say u no dey watch ATM matches. how Haaland wan score wen his team can't hold d ball against d likes of cadiz, betis & osasuna. ocassionaly winning laliga is lame excuse. Leicester City too came from no where to win EPL cox d big teams decided to flop. Godin is not happy that Joao is thriving in barca, a direct rival.
Not jumping in your discuss but Leicester played (not all but) some champagne football and as they say, no Vardy, no party. Chat Sheesh and get banged. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
So what you guys gonna watch?
Boli's Chelsea vs Villa or Arsenal vs Spurs? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
FBS:
So what you guys gonna watch?
Boli's Chelsea vs Villa or Arsenal vs Spurs? grin
Real goals over expected goals. cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
Only Arsenal (46) and City (31) conceding more shots on their goal than Chelsea’s 55.

Chelsea have conceded five goals this season, only bettered by three of the current top four: Arsenal, Liverpool (both four) and Man City (three).

~
@ChelseaFC

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
FBS:

Not jumping in your discuss but Leicester played (not all but) some champagne football and as they say, no Vardy, no party. Chat Sheesh and get banged.

yeah, they played exciting footie...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
akwesenana:
Real goals over expected goals. cool
bro its xG or nothing. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
After two purposeful cameos, attacking midfielder Cole Palmer could be in line for his first start in royal blue as Mauricio Pochettino looks to end a run of two games without scoring.

~
@ChelseaFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amoto94:
Only Arsenal (46) and City (31) conceding more shots on their goal than Chelsea’s 55.

Chelsea have conceded five goals this season, only bettered by three of the current top four: Arsenal, Liverpool (both four) and Man City (three).

~
@ChelseaFC
Can you post the table as well please?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
No Premier League player has found the same team-mate with a through-ball more often than Enzo has Nicolas Jackson this season (three), and the Argentinean has created 11 chances overall so far.

~
@ChelseaFC

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pochettino on Conor Gallagher over Enzo Fernandez for captain:

"If we need to communicate with the referee and everything I think Conor can perfectly do the job and for me I prefer Conor than Enzo because I think Conor can speak normally, English. I think Enzo is still not ready to be a captain. It is not only because of character or personality or profile. It’s about you need to communicate with the people and if you don’t manage still the language properly you cannot be captain no? I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s my opinion."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
T
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taguchi:
T
for traboski
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chelsea to hammer Aston villa 4nil, Jackson to score hat trick and Silva with header ☺️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nigeriagood:
Chelsea to hammer Aston villa 4nil, Jackson to score hat trick and Silva with header ☺️
make I die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
*sigh* man city winning another epl aren't they?

will prefer them to assnal though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
popizaino:

Thank you very much......it was worth the wait after all. How do i get for movie channels?
I was banned by that nonsense antibot for just posting the link, did you see it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Come....who be thos Gomu guy at CiTY?

The guy dey disturb o....and he can dribble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Emaprince:
Come....who be thos Gomu guy at CiTY?
The guy dey disturb o....and he can dribble.
*doku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
Havertz10:
Haaland is such a boring footballer, can’t stand him, he represents the disgusting zeitgeist that Ronaldo and Messi stats obsessed rivalry created in the game, why his own is worst is that he has zero influence over proceedings

I don’t believe that Messi deserves the Ballon d’Or but I will support Messi winning it over haaland.

bait post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18247) (18248) (18249) (18250) (18251) (18252) (18253) ... (19354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), Katcall, Segedinho(m), SirAce and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.