Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10585700 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18250) (18251) (18252) (18253) (18254) (18255) (18256) ... (19238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
FBS:

Trust the process/progress/project cool cheesy
Final year project àbí Masters Dissertation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bro I use God beg you. I am sorry cry cry cry
Lol just wait for 1 hour from kick-off time. Anything earlier than that may be wrong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
All this complaint won't matter if were winning games , people would have been calling poch tactical genius cheesy.

omo in this life just win o , people no like shalaye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
This is where I'm going to put pochetino on fraud watch.
He went from I want to win all trophies to sounding like a defeated clown.
Project after spending over 300million.
Project una.

But he's right na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

But he's right na.
He should have sounded Cocky at the first. Inwas wondering where the confidence is coming from. "We are Chelsea" we are winning everything. With this terrible Squad.

That's how Potter started until few losses and he started Giving depressing comments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Anything is possible in football ,but after watching Bayern against man united you shouldn’t be tipping them to win the ucl

Ucl favorites for now remains mancity and maybe inter millan ,I am not writing off the rest teams but nothing special ,even Madrid struggled to win against a union Berlin that can’t even put 6 passes together

Dey play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Caicedo starts. Let's go for the win, boys!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
Unlimited22:
I thought they said this Don was intelligent.

A trademark of intelligent people is learning from their mistakes.

He's still playing Levi Colwill at left back. We have THREE left backs on the bench.

He's still playing Enzo Fernández as a number 10 and benching Cole Palmer.

He's still starting Conor Gallagher as a number 6.

Nah man. Can't do this.
this pochettino tire me.

Between Gallagher and caicedo who will be receiving first phase of pass now..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nah Poch repeating the same mistakes again cry

Why's he afraid of benching Silva.

What's colwill doing in LB when we have chilwell

I will gladly accept this formation as 4-3-3 than playing Enzo A.M and Gallagher CM.

Sha make we win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
This is where I'm going to put pochetino on fraud watch.

He went from I want to win all trophies to sounding like a defeated clown.

Project after spending over 300million.

Project una.

I'm starting to lose hope in him completely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Incognito9:
Nah Poch repeating the same mistakes again cry

Why's he afraid of benching Silva.

What's colwill doing in LB when we have chilwell

I will gladly accept this formation as 4-3-3 than playing Enzo A.M and Gallagher CM.

Sha make we win
I don't know,but I think it stems from the fact that both colwill and disasi are not flexible enough against opposition dangerous attacks , Silva also knows how to read opponent next move something both disasi and colwill lacks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
popizaino:

I'm starting to lose hope in him completely.
I for fire you catapult if no be say u be my personal person
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sportsweb:
He should have sounded Cocky at the first. Inwas wondering where the confidence is coming from. "We are Chelsea" we are winning everything. With this terrible Squad.

That's how Potter started until few losses and he started Giving depressing comments

No mind am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amoto94:

I for fire you catapult if no be say u be my personal person
Lol
Catapult won't suffice. He should be strapped to a siege weapon and fired across the country.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Unlimited22:

Lol
Catapult won't suffice. He should be strapped to a siege weapon and fired across the country.
Easy Doc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Just switch Enzo and the Captain. is it that hard to see?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Unlimited22:

Lol
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
assist for Angelo ,tears in my eyes more to come from him and Hutchinson 🙂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pochettino: "We're working really hard to turn things around and I think the team is really responsive to that. We know that this is an exciting project but of course, we are disappointed with some of the results so far this season and we must improve this with our performances."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
And in some of these past games, he's ended up subbing Chilwell/Maatsen in at LB and moving Enzo into the midfield double pivot late in games. If that's something he constantly resorts to in order to rescue games, shouldn't that tell him that's what he should be starting with in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Singapore1:
Just switch Enzo and the Captain. is it that hard to see?

Poch excuse is Enzo can't speak English well which's understandable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lol...see me watching the full match between Strasbourg and Metz because of my boy Angelo grin

He had a decent game, not as electrifying as the game against Montpellier but he was their brightest player. Good dribbling, good ball carrying and good one touch link up. Also, he grabbed an assist for their winning goal in the 83rd minute, their first away goal of the season. Twas his last involvement before getting subbed off, but I think he's made that RW his own now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

But he's right na.
project is when you sign talented youth players from unknown clubs for 5-10 million and hoping they come good.

Spending over 300 on players in just one window means a team is searching for trophy. Not nonsense project.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Pochettino: "We know this game will be a big challenge but it’s a game we are well prepared for."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Incognito9:

Poch excuse is Enzo can't speak English well which's understandable.

He means that Poch should move Enzo to Gallagher's position (6), and move Gallagher to Enzo's position (10).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
BlueMann:

He means that Poch should move Enzo to Gallagher's position (6), and move Gallagher to Enzo's position (10).

Oh, I was mistaken grin

Boss Singapore1, I understand now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mauricio and his boys should have no reason not to be Villa who played mid week.
Surely, fatigue shouldn't an issue here for Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
project is when you sign talented youth players from unknown clubs for 5-10 million and hoping they come good.

Spending over 300 on players in just one window means a team is searching for trophy. Not nonsense project.

Every business man want to make profit asap. Boely no get dat time. Big club must splash fund for big players. No be today. If u want cheap products...ur academy players is there for u.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Every business man want to make profit asap. Boely no get dat time. Big club must splash fund for big players. No be today. If u want cheap products...ur academy players is there for u.
thank goodness you said big club.

Now tell poch should talk and act like he is in big club, but not Brighton or Leipzig.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DonPablo9511: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
there is a powder of stupidity they give Chelsea coaches to inhale every week.

the stupidity of playing players out of position and sticking to that useless formation every match day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18250) (18251) (18252) (18253) (18254) (18255) (18256) ... (19238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.