Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10706592 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (19365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SCOOPERJEF(m): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2016
Leyqute:

BABANLA BABA BABA E NI ERANKO. NA YOUR ANCESTORS AND GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHERS BE ERANKO. WHO THE HELL IS THIS ONE? Talk with sense abeg. Shift, you brain-dead irresponsible ignoramus.

*Whoosah* X 3

Rabid teenage fool. Learn how to talk to your elders. If you don't understand something someone said, ask for clarification, before you open your mouth and disgrace your whole village and future generations.
NOR WORRY COMTINUE....EWURE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:06am On Mar 10, 2016
dmcdad:

Them just boo the guy for nothing. Him don come bridge twice(last season and this one) come collect qualification letter hence Chelsea fans' frustrations.

People react in different manners to heartbreak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2016
afrodoc2:

No o Mikel is at fault for both goals

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2016
Ibime:
See Mikel the snail closing down the loose ball that led to the goal and failing to get to a ball he is favourite for.

That is why we can't win these kind of games.
Haba now! I've read some of your posts on this thread and I'm wowed at your vast knowledge as regards footie but Mikel was already on a yellow, if he is going to get to that ball, he needs to stick out a leg and you and I both that is likely going to end in a 2nd booking and an early shower.
On a side note, it was nice to see Chelsea turn up tonight even though we fell by the way side.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2016
Leyqute:

Deejay where my joint na?.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2016
SCOOPERJEF:
NOR WORRY COMTINUE....EWURE

Na your grandfada be ewure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2016
Leyqute:

People react in different manners to heartbreak
True that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 12:12am On Mar 10, 2016
dmcdad:

When we say something e go be like say we dey hate. Them say make we comot goals and assists, we comot am yet the guy no still near Neymar. Na wa ooooooo.

Sotey match pass am e comot. Him no wound oooooo. The match just pass am ni.
he dey form injury,no respect for his club imagine swapping shirts at half time when your club is losing,Costa beter pass am ×100
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2016
erusen:
qualify ke,abeg who dey start this party,u see stupid hazard changing shirt with demaria at halftime,
My guy don know for him mind say him no go like finish the game. So him say make him kukuma use opportunity collect the jersey at HT before him go miss am for FT. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2016
elrony:

I don off DJ cloth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SCOOPERJEF(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Leyqute:

Na your grandfada be ewure
DONT TAKE IT too serious am just trying to ease my self after being disgraced home and away. . . good 9t EGBON LEYQUTE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2016
erusen:
he dey form injury,no respect for his club imagine swapping shirts at half time when your club is losing,Costa beter pass am ×100
No mind am! Him no get any injury ooooo. No respect at all!

First leg na to talk rubbish the eve of the game. Second leg na to collect opponent jersey even though say you dey home, dey lose and no dey even play well sef.

The guy is outta Chelsea already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:16am On Mar 10, 2016
afrodoc2:

grin
Lmao I don hear, don't get yourself worked up.
Who is on your case? Ok, Mikel was at fault for both goals

Na true now. I no know why you dey on my case.

The other week Man Utd conceded last minute equaliser "because Depay gave the ball away in opponents 18 yard box".

The opponents still had to run through midfield and defence to score. Nobody claimed its because Smalling lost his man, Herrera was dribbled, Borthwick-Jackson didn't anticipate etc etc etc.

No, 5 pages were spent excoriating Depay.

Well, Mikel is one of the no1 Depays in Chelsea team.

A player so useless, I have to vent on him each time he mess up, even if others mess up too.

Someone once accused me of witchhunting Torres. I said, if there's no witch, there would be no witchhunt. Mikel is a witch and I will hunt him because he is a cancer at Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2016
elrony:

I don off DJ cloth cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 12:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Igbalode club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Just do this for me dear God, wey Barack and Dmcdad, please pray for us.....let us just qualify

lol na now you believe the prayers. a little too late tho, next time request days before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2016
dmcdad:

My guy don know for him mind say him no go like finish the game. So him say make him kukuma use opportunity collect the jersey at HT before him go miss am for FT. Chai!
that guy na bench fit am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by erusen: 12:27am On Mar 10, 2016
dmcdad:

No mind am! Him no get any injury ooooo. No respect at all!

First leg na to talk rubbish the eve of the game. Second leg na to collect opponent jersey even though say you dey home, dey lose and no dey even play well sef.

The guy is outta Chelsea already.
I can't believe Chelsea no longer have warriors like before that fight to the end,football is becoming soft, heartless players everywhere.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2016
erusen:
I can't believe Chelsea no longer have warriors like before that fight to the end,football is becoming soft, heartless players everywhere.....
When the likes of Michael Essien, Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba, Calvarho, Terry. Mehn...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2016
sebod:

Dmcdad,
Since your are the new adviser to Bimfo on how Chelsea can be better, can you please advice a better role for Mikel? Maybe he's not fit as a DM.

Bigkesh my friend, take heart ehn, you dear team would come back stronger. I'd wanted you guys to qualify maybe we can settle some old scores once and for all. But, it's ain't happening again maybe till 2018.

And why is my name here Ehn? You people can't just pass without being noticed. Okay, I just did notice you. Can You now shift?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Leyqute:

I don off DJ cloth cheesy

Gerrarahia my plend!... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2016
190:

grin grin

Is there anytime hes been on form grin grin

Everyone here knows how much i hate that phool grin grin

Anyway as a chelsea fan im proud to say tonight would be our LAST CHAMPS LEAGUE MATCH UNTIL 2017/2018

Quote me back after the match smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:06am On Mar 10, 2016
I am not here to castigate a toothless dog... grin

But I have a question: why was Costa removed for Traore?

Note: Chelsea were in desperate need for at least a goal and 2 or more to out rightly qualify... undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:12am On Mar 10, 2016
coded01:

Note: Chelsea were in desperate need for at least a goal and 2 or more to out rightly qualify... undecided

Costa was injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 1:36am On Mar 10, 2016
afrodoc2:

Costa was injured

Thank you...That's the only justifiable reason!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Just watched the highlights and I have to say Chelsea were knocked out due to basic school-boy defending errors...
Let's enjoy our lack of European football next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:04am On Mar 10, 2016
CFCman:
Just watched the highlights and I have to say Chelsea were knocked out due to basic school-boy defending errors...
Let's enjoy our lack of European football next season.

Reminds me of Man Utd last season... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 3:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Ibime:

Na true now. I no know why you dey on my case.

The other week Man Utd conceded last minute equaliser "because Depay gave the ball away in opponents 18 yard box".

The opponents still had to run through midfield and defence to score. Nobody claimed its because Smalling lost his man, Herrera was dribbled, Borthwick-Jackson didn't anticipate etc etc etc.

No, 5 pages were spent excoriating Depay.

Well, Mikel is one of the no1 Depays in Chelsea team.

A player so useless, I have to vent on him each time he mess up, even if others mess up too.

Someone once accused me of witchhunting Torres. I said, if there's no witch, there would be no witchhunt. Mikel is a witch and I will hunt him because he is a cancer at Chelsea.
that is because depay is on the sheet list of many utd fans can't say the same thing about Mikel with CFC fans of course you be the exception.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 4:07am On Mar 10, 2016
WHeN ZLaTaN sNeeZes, CheLsea CaTches CoLd...

Official: Chelsea is now a mediocre club.

Chelsea don become mammy market o by next summer. Without European football, tops players will leave.

I wouldn't mind signing Hazard, Willian and Costa for Arsenal. We need them for our UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE campaign next season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 10, 2016
JigsawKillah:

3-1
Costa will be on the score sheet
close enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:10am On Mar 10, 2016
coded01:

Why was Hazard removed? Cause it was clear he wasn't injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:15am On Mar 10, 2016
dmcdad:

Why was Hazard removed? Cause it was clear he wasn't injured.

Indirect shots fired @ all Chelsea fans... grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (19365) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, Ijustwantto, Itsrm(m), tobiboss(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.