Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,753 members, 7,844,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10657911 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) ... (19313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:20am On Mar 10, 2016
dmcdad:

Why was Hazard removed? Cause it was clear he wasn't injured.

He called for the substitution because he was feeling somehow.

And Hiddink confirmed he was injured.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Chelsea losing out in this stage again has proved the mediocrity if EPL. This same team won EPL comfortably last season. They are yet to lose an EPL game since Hindick took over but lost both UCL games.

EPL isn't a force anymore and it's been so for couple of years now. It's getting worse anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 6:36am On Mar 10, 2016
ollah1:
Chelsea losing out in this stage again has proved the mediocrity if EPL. This same team won EPL comfortably last season. They are yet to lose an EPL game since Hindick took over but lost both UCL games.

EPL isn't a force anymore and it's been so for couple of years now. It's getting worse anyways.

You have being noticed... Now run along boy.....

#WeWillBeBackStronger

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2016
afrodoc2:

Costa was injured

And Traore is the appropriate replacement? Wasn't Loic Remy on the bench?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2016
Obere4u:

You have being noticed... Now run along boy....

#WeWillBeBackStrongerNEXTWOSEASONS

Don't take it personally
#fixed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Leyqute:

And Traore is the appropriate replacement? Wasn't Loic Remy on the bench?
To come and do what?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fF01(m): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2016
chrisley024:
The absence of Verratti is a huge benefit to Chelsea
so i taught till Hidden Hazard sold us out!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fF01(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
boy! Hazard was awful last night, den again d halfTime shirt swap.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Bimffo:

He called for the substitution because he was feeling somehow.
And Hiddink confirmed he was injured.
To me that guy is no longer a CFC player. Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fF01(m): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2016
liveLongNprospa:
rabiot tho....jst 20..kai..
U sabi beta player sha! d boi ezz class, just nid more playing time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fF01(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2016
timbros:

Sell Hazard already!
dah boi ezz playing kalo kalo wit ezz carrier, i just pity him. na J.Cole e go turn last last.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2016
dmcdad:

You say? I no hear you oooooo.
Baba weyrey grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2016
fF01:
U sabi beta player sha! d boi ezz class, just nid more playing time.
ahh yEs na....the guy dey part of my team for 'Become a legend' for fifa16

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fF01(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2016
bykebyke:

When did that guy start turning to Pinto?
but on a more serious note wat has happened to Courtois?? ezz positioning nd ball judgment are terrible, abi e wants to leave too lyk d traitor Hazard?!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Baba weyrey grin
cheesycheesycheesy You run last night abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2016
fF01:

but on a more serious note wat has happened to Courtois?? ezz positioning nd ball judgment are terrible, abi e wants to leave too lyk d traitor Hazard?!
Although I wouldn't blame him on any of last night's goals but, frankly he is the not the same and has never been the same Courtios I knew at Atletico.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Waiting for nateevs to defend Hazard for swapping shirt with Di maria and tel us he was just trying to swap form

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rozayx5(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2016
epl is dead
all they got is money . no football sense. best they left now. cause some fools here who know nothing about correct football were bashing.iniesta same iniesta that rubbished psg last season

atletico wud have killed this sloppy chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2016
rozayx5:
epl is dead
all they got is money . no football sense. best they left now. cause some fools here who know nothing about correct football were bashing.iniesta same iniesta that rubbished psg last season

atletico wud have killed this sloppy chelsea
This is ONE SHAI>T of a comment. What you smoking man? grin

As for Ibime chatting un-productivity,blame it on agbotikuyo weed mixed with fungus. grin
Most just did not agree with his (for lack of another word) rants. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fF01(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2016
coded01:
I am not here to castigate a toothless dog... grin

But I have a question: why was Costa removed for Traore?

Note: Chelsea were in desperate need for at least a goal and 2 or more to out rightly qualify... undecided
he was injured na, na back of TV u watch??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2016
Chester after the Chelsea match Yesterday!
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2016
bigkesh:
Waiting for nateevs to defend Hazard for swapping shirt with Di maria and tel us he was just trying to swap form
Hiddink has condemned the action. But the guy f*up sha ontop nonsense wey him play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 9:37am On Mar 10, 2016
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy You run last night abi?
I hide lyk hazard grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Obere4u:

You have being noticed... Now run along boy.....

#WeWillBeBackStronger

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Dongorgon5:
I hide lyk hazard grin
E be like say you swap jersey with person na im make them no catch you.tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Saw this on chelsea's fb page

Thank you PSG for taking out the garbage.
Chelsea FC back to where they belong: at the
bottom. Champions league is for the Elite
teams. If we can get relegated, wow that
would be the cherry on top. Nothing will
make me so happy if Chelsea can sell hazard
and his family for free. Please take him way.

Him Oscar, Gary Cahill pls anyone can have
them for free. As for Diego Costa and Pedro
you guys came to the wrong team, you
deserve better. We apologize for being a
disgrace to the beautiful game of football.
the bolded is too harsh for the WPOTY 2016 angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2016
[quote]Hazard is the worst chelsea player since
torres left the club . Sell him to china !!!
[quote] no chills man no chills cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2016
make we buy hazard now o cheesy
its important to buy ninjas like this when their stock is low,
PSG do am with maria dem dey smile now.

20 million pounds should do it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2016
bigkesh:
now this is really funny even with your useless team lossing every day u are still on form
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2016
I wonder if the English media will criticise Hazard as much as they did Balotelli for exchanging shirts at half time with Pepe during Liverpool's group stage clash with Madrid a season ago

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Not dat i care lipsrsealed but how does Hazard still play games for Chelsea sef??
Beckham dint even do up to half of wat Hazard has already done b4 SAF kicked a boot into his face and shipped him off to Madrid....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Spy360:
WHeN ZLaTaN sNeeZes, CheLsea CaTches CoLd...

Official: Chelsea is now a mediocre club.

Chelsea don become mammy market o by next summer. Without European football, tops players will leave.

I wouldn't mind signing Hazard, Willian and Costa for Arsenal. We need them for our UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE campaign next season.
Chelsea were league champions less than a yr ago. They might be mrdiocre now, but it still wont change d fact that Arsenal ve been mediocre for the better part of 11 years. 2 FA Cups and a Pre-Season trebble wont change that.
Arsenal is the raw definition of SHÎT & USELESS!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) ... (19313) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m), onyeomaonyeoma(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.