Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10513944 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19012) (19013) (19014) (19015) (19016) (19017) (19018) ... (19151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 2:49pm On Apr 12
swiz123:

I hope the club isn't using their money to treat Sterling.

Dark grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:34pm On Apr 12
Roland17:

As I see the goals, my heart immediately went out to VVD’s sympathizers because I knew what was coming.

Baba don transition from shadow marking to total eclipse marking.

Eclipse marking. LOL

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 4:53pm On Apr 12
raumdeuter:

The 3 Ibrahimovic Haaland and Lewandowski are strikers who are judged by goals scored
All 3 come from small countries football wise so all of them wont have any notable national trophies

The only way to check them is what they won for clubs. All of them play/played for top clubs

Lewandowski is the 3rd all time CL scorer, Haaland has 41 goals at 23yrs old, Zlatan has 49 and retired.
2 of them have CL titles(guess the exception)
2 of them have topped CL top scorers for a season (Guess the exception)

There are no additional prices for scoring with taekwondo if you dont put up numbers. Will you rather your club top striker score 5 spectacular goals in a season or score 25 tap in goals per season
We've seen other strikers play in this City team. Julian even led the attack on many occasions with Erling out. They still did not score as much as he has.

I want to understand if somehow we get more chances with Haaland playing or if there are some things he does that allows City to create those chances. The Bayern away goal for example in the 1-1 draw.

People just like going with popular waves and hot takes. I want Haaland to not lose his head too often but City does not play to his strengths and somehow he is judged for it yet this place was radio silent when Mbapaypal shat the bed against Barca and her youngins.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: Enzo Fernández and Axel Disasi are out injured for Chelsea, club confirms 🔵

Raheem Sterling and Robert Sanchez are ill while Levi Colwill, Fofana, Reece James, Roméo Lavia, Nkunku and Ugochukwu are still all on club’s injury report.

🔙 Ben Chilwell, back on team training.

One would think they’re organizing a medic team vs the fit team.

Just imagine the number of key players who’re either on long or short term injuries.

“Hey Lavia, it’s Nkunku. I just checked in today. Is that Fofana in charge of the ding wing?”

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12
swiz123:

I hope the club isn't using their money to treat Sterling.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:57pm On Apr 12
popizaino:

Then you will see people like swiz123,user09,coming to defend Tuchel style saying that innocent Haaland is not pressing very well and as a first touch of an Eyimba player.

This prediction was made in 2022 and it came true

swiz123:

Bros
I don't need to be told that Jackson will be better than Haaland if he played for Chelsea. Haaland with his abysmal general play will be irritating to watch in this our useless team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 6:55pm On Apr 12
Chelsea should sack the useless coach and employ (chatgpt) or (Google AI) to run the club. our useless coaches tactics, useless subs, nonsense game reading, no ginger, lazy and stupidly sitting on seat folding hands, is affecting us badly. pochetino should be thrown out and replaced by (AI) for this remaining games. (AI) should be tried, stupid boehly na American man, he should call the (AI) company and employ it for trial. i dey sure say (AI) even the weakest one can arrange tactics, make subs, give instructions and adjustments better than this our useless coach. (AI) has won humans in games before, Chelsea should break the record and become the first team with (AI) coach. we can employ an (implementor) to make sure the (AI) instructions is always carried out at all times. cfc should implement this at once. I will even send this advice to chelseafc officially. up blues,cfc 4 life,ktbffh.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12
^^^ who be this guy wey dey always Dey write episode.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12
Ibime:

This prediction was made in 2022 and it came true

grin

They are not difficult to predict.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12
Leicester will bottle this league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:18pm On Apr 12
The injury bug has caught Enzo of all people. Not surprised at all, brother man hardly gets any rest.

Wahala dey o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:21pm On Apr 12
Leyqute:

It's amazing what is happening. It's gotten to a point where Leeds and Ipswich will be kicking themselves if Leicester goes on to win it. Goals difference is the only thing keeping them at the top now.

Even Southampton can go within four points if they win their two games in hand.

A historic bottle job in the offing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:01pm On Apr 12
popizaino:

grin

They are not difficult to predict.

With all the 1 million L wey you don chop, you're still talking grin grin

Mr cricketer plus elegant passes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:40am On Apr 13
I see doctors everywhere 👀

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:26am On Apr 13
Leyqute:

Those guys are annoying me

I just need them to get promoted automatically,even if the fools will bottle the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TemporaryHansel: 7:53am On Apr 13
BlueRayDick:

Why do blacks in the club get injured more often compared to their white counterparts? Just curious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:17am On Apr 13
BlueRayDick:
Replace Ugochukwu, Sanchez and Sterling with Caceido, Petrovic and Jackson this ought to be our strong 11 if they all stay fit. Tell me how we wont be competing for top 4 by now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Colson(m): 8:40am On Apr 13
TemporaryHansel:

Why do blacks in the club get injured more often compared to their white counterparts? Just curious.
90% of your players are black.
It's not rocket science.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TemporaryHansel: 9:39am On Apr 13
Colson:
90% of your players are black.
It's not rocket science.

Didn't know that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:09am On Apr 13
BlueMann:

It's amazing what is happening. It's gotten to a point where Leeds and Ipswich will be kicking themselves if Leicester goes on to win it. Goals difference is the only thing keeping them at the top now.

Even Southampton can go within four points if they win their two games in hand.

A historic bottle job in the offing.

It will surely go down to the wire.

Maybe Leicester’s game is to finish below 2nd, qualify and win the playoffs, and make more money.

The manner in which they’ve refused to win valuable points after Ipswich and Leeds dropped points is amazing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:11am On Apr 13
andrewbaba44:

Those guys are annoying me

I just need them to get promoted automatically,even if the fools will bottle the league

At this point, it’s starting to feel deliberate.

Their game yesterday night was tepid and bland. Mavdidi, Patson Daka, and other attackers dropped half-assed performances. It was almost as if they weren’t interested in winning the game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13
BlueMann:
The injury bug has caught Enzo of all people. Not surprised at all, brother man hardly gets any rest.

Wahala dey o
Palmer is next i fear 🥲
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13
Leyqute:
I pray they do...they don't deserve it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kad199: 12:35pm On Apr 13
Theuniverse:
Chelsea should sack the useless coach and employ (chatgpt) or (Google AI) to run the club. our useless coaches tactics, useless subs, nonsense game reading, no ginger, lazy and stupidly sitting on seat folding hands, is affecting us badly. pochetino should be thrown out and replaced by (AI) for this remaining games. (AI) should be tried, stupid boehly na American man, he should call the (AI) company and employ it for trial. i dey sure say (AI) even the weakest one can arrange tactics, make subs, give instructions and adjustments better than this our useless coach. (AI) has won humans in games before, Chelsea should break the record and become the first team with (AI) coach. we can employ an (implementor) to make sure the (AI) instructions is always carried out at all times. cfc should implement this at once. I will even send this advice to chelseafc officially. up blues,cfc 4 life,ktbffh.
At this point trying AI won't be bad at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by limcar: 12:38pm On Apr 13
Breaking news
Antony martial is leaving Man U. I broke the news first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:06pm On Apr 13
Nahhh Isak and Gordon really made Van de ven eat grass within minutes grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13
BlueMann:
Nahhh Isak and Gordon really made Van de ven eat grass within minutes grin
🤣🤣🤣
Quick fire double from Newcastle
This spuds they take 1 step forward and 6 steps backwards
I don't understand they blow hot and cold like ikogosi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:10pm On Apr 13
Vicario's passing out from the back has been perilous today for Spurs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13
3-0

Poste-no-clue is not coming back from this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 1:51pm On Apr 13
Postnoglue sets his team up to suffer too much. Doesn't adapt at all!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:11pm On Apr 13
Leyqute:
3-0

Poste-no-clue is not coming back from this one.

High line for life. cheesy

Chernobyl defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13
O di merin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19012) (19013) (19014) (19015) (19016) (19017) (19018) ... (19151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, Ballzproblem2, Leyqute(m), Sarsaproko, GiftOfLyf, Unlimited22, andrewbaba44, CentiLion(m), Debroslink, AdisaOwala, Kimbeast and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.