Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10472556 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19055) (19056) (19057) (19058) (19059) (19060) (19061) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:59am On Apr 18
Jodera:
Havertz na ghost. Like if you deh call Passenger and carried player, Just look at Havertz. He offers nothing substantial at all yet he plays 90min.

This team just no dey mentally serious. I mean, we were not even looking to score goal sef until we conceded. We so believed in our defence that we thought we'll take it to penalties even though the pressure was getting much. Omorr, na wa ooo.

This game was screaming for Partey yet Arteta is putting Nketiah. I mean not every sub must be attackers if one is looking for goals. Bayern was blocking our central transition to Odegaard and forcing us to go sideways, yet Arteta didn't read that

How both of our wingers are so ineffective for a long duration of time needs to be studied. They can't even beat just one man again.

Anyways good night!!

no more silky fraudvertz?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:10am On Apr 18
WhoDeyHause:

I'm not exaggerating boss, those guys hardly care about defending all their own is to attack and attack, I honestly thought atletico will seal the deal only for those two back to back stunners to finish them, they don't have anything to fight for again, Leverkusen has won their league, they're out of dfb pokal and they might not also qualify for champions league in their league cause of their current position so they might want to use the other route, that kobel guy is also one of the best goalkeepers in Europe and scamcho might still have something to prove to tegbolo
People that topped the only group of death in the champions league losing only once? My money is on them.

I admire your optimism and courage to pick them it but Abeg no stake real or serious money on them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:09am On Apr 18
hensben:
So many. Hazard had good games in wc and won silver ball.
Against the likes of Tunisia and Panama?

Where was he against Brazil and France

And please don't mention glorified friendly that's the 3rd place match. There's a reason European competitions don't play those
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:17am On Apr 18
popizaino:

The most annoying thing about you is your empty pride. You see yourself as one special thing but you know nothing.

If you like put insha-God or insha-jehovah,God no go still answer you because you are foolish with empty pride.

Insha-Jehovah 😂😂😂

You don make my barber spoil my haircut. Kai.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 6:22am On Apr 18
Android17:
I quoted you but I knew you were trolling. I just was making sure that my stance was being made clear like I had already said from the beginning which is that I never saw Arsenal winning the league at any point in time.

I have a response on Manchester City but not for now

Abeg, anytime wey you ready talk, no predict anything o...

Your predictions about City/pep don turn you to amputee - heck, you almost lost your remaining limb when you promised that Halaand would bag a hatrick in the 2nd leg

Bottom line is that you should just remove hand (pun intended) from anything involving Mancity/pep predictions biko

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:26am On Apr 18
Good morning abi Good evening we dey ni ..
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:39am On Apr 18
But airmark will say no.....Fix the attack. Finish.

This is from one of the best attackers the game have seen.

Airmark do you know that your Haaland is still stuck inside the 'flop' Rudiger's pocket till now?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:44am On Apr 18
Android17:

Sportsweb, I'm waiting. You should be able to back your claims right?
Where is Haaland's hattrick and the PTSD you promised Madrid?

I give you 30 mins to provide the evidence that it happened
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 7:45am On Apr 18
timbros:

Airmark do you know that your Haaland is still stuck inside the 'flop' Rudiger's pocket till now?
If it was chelsea that defended like that, all hell would have broken lose.

But its Madrid, everyone is fine with it and it's part of the game.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:00am On Apr 18
timbros:

Will you bench Vinicius for Sterling? Will you bench Rodrygo for Mudryk?

Which of Real's defenders cost as much as Bellingham? You dey whine yourself, if you think Madrid would have qualified from the group with your useless Sterling leading their line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:01am On Apr 18
The way haaland go just dey helpless for games sef. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:27am On Apr 18
Vischy:
📉 Arsenal are 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of Champions League… who was the worst players on the pitch tonight? 🥶

Bukayo Saka’s stats emerging after Bayern defeat ⤵️

0 goals
0 assists
0 shots
0 chances created
0/4 accurate crosses
0/3 successful dribbles

saka literally became a ghost

This is Popizaino world class player. Telling me only personal performance makes a player world class.

When I told him consistency and trophies with a competitive team makes one a world class player, he was giving me unnecessary mentions on how trophies don't matter.

Saka should continue forming world class against small teams and keep ghosting when it matters.

Saka is a fraud who needs to be sold. Perhaps another team can pay big bucks for him. Having such a player cannot take a club to the next level, they will actually be stagnant because his performance against weak teams will always flatter to deceive.

Only beating the big boys will take you over the edge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:31am On Apr 18
A40:
Against the likes of Tunisia and Panama?

Where was he against Brazil and France

And please don't mention glorified friendly that's the 3rd place match. There's a reason European competitions don't play those
If he shine in only those two games he won’t end up with a silver ball. Talk another thing. Football is not by who score alone but I don’t expect you to know this. Same Hazard destroyed Arsenal in Europa cup final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:39am On Apr 18
KingAzubuike:

You can imagine that. That was very cowardly performance from real madrid. And Henry was yanning opata because they didn't defend better than City. They both conceded same number of goals and they only won on penalties which could have gone either way.

I understand madrid fans being happy with their victory but neutrals should condemn negative football.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 8:42am On Apr 18
timbros:

You don start. If Airmark should come for you,abeg no run oh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:02am On Apr 18
Roland17:

I admire your optimism and courage to pick them it but Abeg no stake real or serious money on them.
No I'm not betting real money on them, wey the money even dey?
I'm just speaking based on what I've been noticing in this knockouts, it's mostly teams with nothing to lose that are qualifying more people expected assnal to knock out the worst Bayern team in the last ten years, few people expected madrid to remove apari, few people expected psg and Dortmund to make comebacks. I believe more shocks are on the way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:05am On Apr 18
raumdeuter:

Mad man
Dortmund and Hummels flogged you the last time they caught you people so I understand your fear about finally seeing him lift the big ears trophy baba but I'll still say it whatsoever will make them enter that final they're winning it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:06am On Apr 18
KingAzubuike:

I need us to defend like that this weekend
Madrid didn't leave their half...now all of a sudden it's part of the game

And I hope sterling starts ..he always cooks walker and play well against city
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:10am On Apr 18
drisham:

I need us to defend like that this weekend

And I hope sterling starts ..he always cooks walker and play well against city
You want us to play cowardice football like Madrid with our useless defense? We will lose woofully. Poch shouldn't change anything from his previous approach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:12am On Apr 18
zeusis:
The way haaland go just dey helpless for games sef. Mtcheew
Did you see the way Vini was helpless yesterday till he was subbed off?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:13am On Apr 18
Dortmund winning ucl ? Na me Barca fan go even happy pass ,but we should be realistic here at least .

Dude if you think they are winning it then you just Dey zuzu yourself

You lick Madrid ass for a living then I think you should be celebrating their UCL win in advance with your full chest and stop pretending with this Dortmund rubbish grin

Madrid is winning their 15th ucl ,the thing be like carabao cup for them .

Hensben be ready for Bellingham ballon d or ,even if he ghost till the finals .

Quote this post when the time is set .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:16am On Apr 18
drisham:

😂😂 This didn't age well
You were saying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:17am On Apr 18
Melvyn11:
Premier league must be really shitt at the moment. These are the two best teams you have to offer......*spits*
I repeat, Premier league must be really shitt if Arsenal and City are the best you have to offer........*Spits*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:18am On Apr 18
andrewbaba44:
Dortmund winning ucl ? Na me Barca fan go even happy pass ,but we should be realistic here at least .

Dude if you think they are winning it then you just Dey zuzu yourself

You lick Madrid ass for a living then I think you should be celebrating their UCL win in advance with your full chest and stop pretending with this Dortmund rubbish grin

Madrid is winning their 15th ucl ,the thing be like carabao cup for them .

Hensben be ready for Bellingham ballon d or ,even if he ghost till the finals .

Quote this post when the time is set .
Will it not look bad if Bellingham ghost and then go on to win ballon d”or, that’s not how Messi did it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:19am On Apr 18
KingAzubuike:

Some of us have been supporting Chelsea before Abrahamovic came with Mou and we have seen both sides of the coin.

I wasn't complaining when we always sat deep those years against Barca, because we were not cursed with useless Sterling and a goal-shy Jackson upfront.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:19am On Apr 18
hensben:
Will it not look bad if Bellingham ghost and then go on to win ballon d”or, that’s not how Messi did it.

He is having a spectacular Laliga season

Only mbappe can stop him but e go hard make psg win ucl grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:21am On Apr 18
Kimbeast:

Did you see the way Vini was helpless yesterday till he was subbed off?
Grabbed an important assist
Come up with another thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:29am On Apr 18
swiz123:

This is Popizaino world class player. Telling me only personal performance makes a player world class.

When I told him consistency and trophies with a competitive team makes one a world class player, he was giving me unnecessary mentions on how trophies don't matter.

Saka should continue forming world class against small teams and keep ghosting when it matters.

Saka is a fraud who needs to be sold. Perhaps another team can pay big bucks for him. Having such a player cannot take a club to the next level, they will actually be stagnant because his performance against weak teams will always flatter to deceive.

Only beating the big boys will take you over the edge.

Should we also use Haaland's performance against Madrid to judge him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:38am On Apr 18
andrewbaba44:

He is having a spectacular Laliga season

Only mbappe can stop him but e go hard make psg win ucl grin
Mbaple will win it if psg lift the trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:45am On Apr 18
zeusis:

Grabbed an important assist
Come up with another thing
Bro Vini spent the entire match in walkers pocket. He was annoymous for almost the entire match.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:46am On Apr 18
hensben:

Reason I said e go hard make psg win ucl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:46am On Apr 18
hensben:

So you think Bellingham ghosted yesterday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19055) (19056) (19057) (19058) (19059) (19060) (19061) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.