Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10619664 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19131) (19132) (19133) (19134) (19135) (19136) (19137) ... (19266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:48am On May 01
BlueMann:

It must be more of an acceleration and anticipation issue. Vini's change of pace and direction was just too sudden at times, mostly because tried to stick too close and focused too much on where Vini was, instead of anticipating where he could go. The first goal was an excellent case in point.
Tuchel should better pray delight is fit for the second leg or just rather risk upamecano since Jackie Chan decided to sell match. That penalty foul was just stupid especially knowing there is var and cameras watching you everywhere. Even dier I expected to fool was even playing well. Tuchel would have to conjure a tactical masterclass which we know he can do to stop this wicked madrid at Santiago bernabeu this one chinko ekun destroyed their advantage.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:56am On May 01
Leyqute:

He looked out of pace today against Vini tho

It was movement Vini used to kill him, not sheer pace.

The guy is a Newtonian defender that lacks ability to change direction quickly. He might be fast, but once he starts moving in one direction he finds it difficult to quickly change direction.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:06am On May 01
User09:

grin grin grin

Take it that you dont like Bellingham. Why though?

Think he's alright if you dont buy into the plenty hype typical of new English young stars

He is a good player but the hype is insane. He is getting the level of adulation he does not deserve in my opinion.

For a midfielder he does not do enough to control a game or create for others. When he is not scoring he struggles to influence games.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 4:59am On May 01
liveLongNprospa:
See how barca fans are pained about Jude.

Nor be we tell una to field trailer like dejong and drug looking addict gbedri😁

How person go dunk two 90+ match winning goals on top your head, without those two goals title race go still dey on grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:50am On May 01
monerozi5590:

Yeah, Bellingham and Rodrygo fell sick before our last League match. Bellingham had gastroenteritis.

Bellingham wasn't feeling too well. Even in the match you can hear the commentator when Ancelotti was signalling to Rodrygo whether he is okay to continue.

He will be well rested and he will continue with his fine form this season. Right, left, everything boy has it.
But when we told you guys that Enzo was having Hernia is the reason he is not too sharp this season you guys didn’t listen. I don’t see Bellingham exceeding four seasons at madrid before being sold, he doesn’t have that technical ability to play high level for long. Musiala, Palmer and wirzt are the real deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 6:04am On May 01
Mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:19am On May 01
hensben:
But when we told you guys that Enzo was having Hernia is the reason he is not too sharp this season you guys didn’t listen. I don’t see Bellingham exceeding four seasons at madrid before being sold, he doesn’t have that technical ability to play high level for long. Musiala, Palmer and wirzt are the real deal.

Lmaoooo I've been on nairaland since 2014.
This is 10yrs of consistent foolish takes.
How do you do it?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:23am On May 01
liveLongNprospa:

How do you do it?
He's extra ordinary foolish
If you drag him too much he will tell you English is not his first language and you quoted him out of context

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:28am On May 01
The man united fan is saying a midfielder who has 21 goals and 10 assists in 37 matches for real madrid.
Who has practically played 8, B2B and central midfield, who has one of the best debut seasons in Real Madrid history, Who has helped us win 2 titles already this season in his first season is overhyped.

Again you people have refused to watch real madrid matches and you'll still be screaming your ignorance everywhere.
How will you recognise talent when the last time your club had a young talent in jude's stratosphere was probably a young Paul pogba.
Jude doesn't control the game ni. Proper ignorance 😁

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:29am On May 01
iamoyindamola:

If you drag him too much he will tell you English is not his first language and you quoted him out of context

Lmaooo... He should write it in the language he understands. It won't hide the foolish takes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:41am On May 01
His match ratings.

Careless talk

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:25am On May 01
User09:
Raumdeuter, I think beyond a coach, that Bayern team is in need of a proper squad rebuild.

That team was underwhelming. What I saw today was more of adapting to the opponents style rather than imposing yours.

Wish Popizaino knew this instead of harassing Tuchel up and down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 7:30am On May 01
liveLongNprospa:
The man united fan is saying a midfielder who has 21 goals and 10 assists in 37 matches for real madrid.
Who has practically played 8, B2B and central midfield, who has one of the best debut seasons in Real Madrid history, Who has helped us win 2 titles already this season in his first season is overhyped.

Again you people have refused to watch real madrid matches and you'll still be screaming your ignorance everywhere.
How will you recognise talent when the last time your club had a young talent in jude's stratosphere was probably a young Paul pogba.
Jude doesn't control the game ni. Proper ignorance 😁

That Man U fan's take should let you know he doesn't watch Real Madrid.

Bellingham should help Kroos, Camavinga/Tchouameni ,Valverde create chances and still accelerate to go and score those chances! What kind of take is that.

A 20 years old boy who came to the biggest club in the world with lots of pressure and having this kind of numbers is something special.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:40am On May 01
na only 1 Barca fan don comment here o ,I am even yet to start any agenda self but una don Dey cry say Barca fans as if I even drag the player

I even predicted he will scorer a late goal grin

Make una No go warm akamu drink .

Maybe hensben and afrodoc don Dey support Barca wey we no no

Ndi nzuzu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 7:42am On May 01
WhoDeyHause:
I want Jamal musiala back home in my club. Raumdeuter how we want take do am?
Hudson's agent will crumble though.

Nothing wey unna no want. Career spolier grin grin. Like say u go use musiala to escape relegation next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 7:49am On May 01
afrodoc2:

He is a good player but the hype is insane. He is getting the level of adulation he does not deserve in my opinion.

For a midfielder he does not do enough to control a game or create for others. When he is not scoring he struggles to influence games.

100%... Advance mc tominay... grin grin. Unless he is going to improve is game, players like that no fit last!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:06am On May 01
liveLongNprospa:

How do you do it?
What an elder like me can see while sitting even if you climb iroko tree you won’t see it. Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 8:09am On May 01
liveLongNprospa:

How do you do it?

Was he Mourihnolic or 1025 that year?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:37am On May 01
Englishisamust:

100%... Advance mc tominay... grin grin. Unless he is going to improve is game, players like that no fit last!!!

Hehehe. Na opinion we dey give. We no kill person.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:52am On May 01
afrodoc2:

It was movement Vini used to kill him, not sheer pace.

The guy is a Newtonian defender that lacks ability to change direction quickly. He might be fast, but once he starts moving in one direction he finds it difficult to quickly change direction.
A trailer like amrabga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:18am On May 01
That Bayern Lamier had an amazing game. He is better than Caicedo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 9:20am On May 01
afrodoc2:

Hehehe. Na opinion we dey give. We no kill person.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:22am On May 01
Elnino4ladies:
That Bayern Lamier had an amazing game. He is better than Caicedo
Bet that was the first time you saw him play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:27am On May 01
zeusis:

Bet that was the first time you saw him play

He caught my attention against Arsenal!!! He was literally everywhere yesterday man!!! Top player!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:49am On May 01
swiz123:

Wish Popizaino knew this instead of harassing Tuchel up and down.

Pochettino also need proper squad rebuild.

Pep guardiola also need yearly squad rebuild.

Ancelotti,Erik ten haag, Arteta also need this same thing Tuchel needs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:24am On May 01
popizaino:

Pochettino also need proper squad rebuild.

Pep guardiola also need yearly squad rebuild.

Ancelotti,Erik ten haag, Arteta also need this same thing Tuchel needs.

Pochettino is poor in man management and tactics. He will still fail with proper players at his disposal like he did in Psg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:30am On May 01
Where is donjazet ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 10:32am On May 01
iamoyindamola:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:34am On May 01
Englishisamust:

Nothing wey unna no want. Career spolier grin grin. Like say u go use musiala to escape relegation next season
Common keep quiet. You people should be thanking God he was fraudulently used in the Hudson odoi deal to Bayern if not it's you people that'll be suffering what madrid suffered yesterday every season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:36am On May 01
Trevor012 nwannem this one you've been very quiet all these days and no dey drag me, my club and Ice cold again, you fail Jamb?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:39am On May 01
hensben:

This your take back gba take

(1) (2) (3) ... (19131) (19132) (19133) (19134) (19135) (19136) (19137) ... (19266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), andrewbaba44, drisham(m), omotola90(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.