Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506792 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19090) (19091) (19092) (19093) (19094) (19095) (19096) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Apr 23
iamoyindamola:

I respect that guy
If apari handle him lasan

I no go mind the guy for Bayern since Leverkusen no wan sell Wirtz to us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 9:53pm On Apr 23
Na the money I even waste ontop this useless people even pain me pass. I go carry chelsea double chance at 2.85 odds nack 30k ontop. Mad people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 9:54pm On Apr 23
Emirates don empty grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:54pm On Apr 23
Ibime:

No ever mention Caicedo with Rice again, thank you
I will mention him

Come and beat me.

Man is playing midfield by himself because his idiot of a coach can't even set an alphabet block up and you're calling him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23
They should score two more jare, make Boehly do the needful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:54pm On Apr 23
E dey pepper you abi.

Thats what it feels like when u spend multiple seasons on a crusade only for the guy to leave and the team is worse off.

Lucky all the time. Lucky with UCL, Lucky with UEFA best player. Must be the luckiest player on the earth

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:54pm On Apr 23
The possibility of Europe only remains because the people above us have managed to match us in uselessness. The season is over for me.

For next season, I just pray for the injury prone ones like James, Nkunku, Lavia, Colwill and Fofana to receive divine healing.

I pray again for Reece to become fit. I need to enjoy King James again, as my love for the club and the game has suffered since he became a practicing physician.

I pray for Enzo to return to the Enzo of River, Benfica and Argentina, or even the Enzo from the second half of last season; the one that finished second in the club's POTS voting despite arriving in January.

I pray for new, quality defenders (who are not slow physically and mentally, and do not make mistakes for a living), and quality attackers, especially ones that do not have comedy as a hobby.

And I pray for a new, quality coach that will not play Chilwell and Maatsen as wingers when actual wingers are there, that will not bench Maatsen for a centre back at left back, that will not have Enzo leading a press while Gallagher is running Helter skelter and Caicedo is relieving Omah Lay's album title in midfield.

I pray for this club to return to the pedestal where it should be, instead of dragging position with the West Hams and the Wolves of this world.

All these I ask through Christ our Lord (Amen!)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Scharck(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23
Arsenal have compensated for the Everton blip where Chelsea didn't concede the customary two goals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:55pm On Apr 23
At least the borrow movie don end , make una go sleep with nightmare grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:55pm On Apr 23
What a useless club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23
Ibime:
Enzo should not start again from now till season end, that's my own

Same with Gallagher
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23
User09:
E dey pepper you abi.

Thats what it feels like when u spend multiple seasons on a crusade only for the guy to leave and the team is worse off.

The team is better than when he left. He left us in 10th place, bloody slowpoke

Na you recommend this Boehly to us, bloody Anglophobe, when Ratcliffe was there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:56pm On Apr 23
andrewbaba44:
Financial advice of the day

Empty your bank accounts and shake chelsea to win or draw at 2.65 odds

Do this and thank me later grin
Jinxbaba. With all the remaining strength in me I decree Thunder fire you. 🖐️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 9:56pm On Apr 23
KingAzubuike:
Na the money I even waste ontop this useless people even pain me pass. I go carry chelsea double chance at 2.85 odds nack 30k ontop. Mad people.

Damn

There was no way Chelsea go see draw for the game Sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:58pm On Apr 23
KingAzubuike:

Ngl you deserve to lose your money placing such a reckless bet.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:58pm On Apr 23
if this team really wants to succeed,if we fire coach we fire some players too.

madueke.

badiashile

Gallagher.

chilwell/cucurella.

mudryk.

we need to cut our losses on these players,give joe shields keys to the recruitment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAzubuike(f): 9:58pm On Apr 23
UncleHaba22:

Damn

There was no way Chelsea go see draw for the game Sha
I actually thought arsenal was gonna be arsenal and they'll fumble. I felt we go draw the game but then..... shít Chelsea as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:59pm On Apr 23
grin grin grin grin grin

One more goal and it'll cancel the 6:0 defeat some years back.

Arteta should introduce more attackers 😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23
Na who want 5 Alive!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:59pm On Apr 23
User09:
E dey pepper you abi.

Lucky all the time. Lucky with UCL, Lucky with UEFA best player. Must be the luckiest player on the earth

What would he even have done different today to stop this flogging?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Scharck(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23
Agreed. Chilwell genuinely has better goal sense than that guy
fredoooooo:
If Pochetino knows his job, he should have played a defender in that attack instead of Jackson..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23
KingAzubuike:

Why you go heed Andrewbab’s advice ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:01pm On Apr 23
Ballzproblem2:
if this team really wants to succeed,if we fire coach we fire some players too.

madueke.

badiashile

Gallagher.

chilwell/cucurella.

mudryk.

we need to cut our losses on these players,give joe shields keys to the recruitment.
I hope boehly somehow leaves too. We need somebody more serious not one invested in looking for the next big prospect in south America when your first team is suffering.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sarsaproko: 10:01pm On Apr 23
I never realised how bad chelsea are until now. They really suck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:01pm On Apr 23
User09:
Penny pinching richest brit basically submitted a low bid for Chelsea plus was pulling dirty tricks in the media .

He was basically trying to take advantage of the situation by scrimping us. Musta forgotten how rich and liquid he was at the time.

Also Sir richest brit couldnt even be bothered to fulfill all conditions of the bidding process and was outrightly rejected because they bid on a whim and had no concrete plans for the club (According to Raine group) but of course we are meant to believe he's going to take us seriously and has got the best of intentions. Funny guy also missed the deadline twice. Was probably counting on his liquidity and his british citizenship to do the job for him

Someone who was given an equal opportunity but was banking on an unsuccessful bid from competitors so he can swoop in.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/05/04/sir-jim-ratcliffe-set-re-submit-chelsea-bid-todd-boehly-does/

See my comment on the bid.

Ibime will lie, twist things just to come off as right. What a dolt.

He say na Anglophobe. I must be Telegraph, who the hell will approve after seeing the above

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:01pm On Apr 23
BlueMann:
The possibility of Europe only remains because the people above us have managed to match us in uselessness. The season is over for me.

For next season, I just pray for the injury prone ones like James, Nkunku, Lavia, Colwill and Fofana to receive divine healing.

I pray again for Reece to become fit. I need to enjoy King James again, as my love for the club and the game has suffered since he became a practicing physician.

I pray for Enzo to return to the Enzo of River, Benfica and Argentina, or even the Enzo from the second half of last season; the one that finished second in the club's POTS voting despite arriving in January.

I pray for new, quality defenders (who are not slow physically and mentally, and do not make mistakes for a living), and quality attackers, especially ones that do not have comedy as a hobby.

And I pray for a new, quality coach that will not play Chilwell and Maatsen as wingers when actual wingers are there, that will not bench Maatsen for a centre back at left back, that will not have Enzo leading a press while Gallagher is running Helter skelter and Caicedo is relieving Omah Lay's album title in midfield.

I pray for this club to return to the pedestal where it should be, instead of dragging position with the West Hams and the Wolves of this world.

Pastor BlueMann, the Lord say I should tell u "
Prayer request declined" ! cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 10:01pm On Apr 23
KingAzubuike:

Ahhhhh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23
BlueMann:

Sorry jare Bluemann. To endure all these pains…na mann you be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:02pm On Apr 23
Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:02pm On Apr 23
Beto: "I cannot promise goals but I can promise hardwork."

Jackson: "I'm a comedian though."

I will never fail to smile whenever I remember these two quotes grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:03pm On Apr 23
raumdeuter:
Chelsea has conceded 57 goals now in 32 games

Only 1 teams in the top 12 has conceded more goals than Chelsea
A PL record for Chelsea

But nah, fix the attack alone and all is well.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:03pm On Apr 23
Leyqute:

Sorry jare Bluemann. To endure all these pains…na mann you be

I be Leverkusen fan...at least those ones dey bring me joy

Chelsea na my side chick for this season.

Next season I go commit full time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19090) (19091) (19092) (19093) (19094) (19095) (19096) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.