Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506322 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19093) (19094) (19095) (19096) (19097) (19098) (19099) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:50pm On Apr 23
Ibime:
Enzo should be shot in the head BTW, nigga is always in the gaps in that midfield. I don't know who told that eediot he can play box 2 box
Pochettino.

Pochettino did.

And hence Caicedo is playing midfield all by himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tonididdyx: 10:51pm On Apr 23
grin
Lol nor be only illness... E get Belle 😁

Na y sum people nor dey do good.
Small charity match arsenal turn am to goal festival.
Anyway Sha good nor dey kee person.
Congratulations🎉🎊 AFC

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23
The project has always been shit.

There is a reason why other top coaches rejected the project.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:51pm On Apr 23
nateevs:
No player should be judged until we see them under a proper manager.

I get your point nateevs . Arteta set up today exposes both pochettino and the squad.
Arteta just sat a bit deeper and allow our attack to give them cheap possession to break off and kill us.
As much as pochettino needs replacing , some of the squad members needs upgrading.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:52pm On Apr 23
MorataFC:
grin grin grin Haba, wetin happen nao? grin
We warned them. It won't be better for them one bit.

Capaldi:

Anybody asking that poch becomes our manager is an enemy and should be treated as such.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23
Capaldi just be bold and mention monikers. No need being a coward on a faceless forum as this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23
Outscore your opponents grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

That Disasi-badiashile pairing is enough for him to be tried for murder.
It's like he too wants to leave and doesn't care about what's coming except his future salary compensation.

Bros. I insist, there is little wrong with these players. Even under the disastrous Graham Potter, Badisihile was saving our asses. Did he become bad overnight?

Na here we dey when Corporate Shoe was coined. Now we see formidable Rudiger.

The right manager can change a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:55pm On Apr 23
Ballzproblem2:
I off cap for boehly
Na nonsense boehly and co just dey appoint..
After 1yr, injury crises continues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:55pm On Apr 23
popizaino:
Capaldi just be bold and mention monikers. No need being a coward on a faceless forum as this.
My brother, Amadioha and Idemili will definitely reward you accordingly for preaching the gospel of this clueless fraudster on this board.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23
Griffon:

Did we create chances in this game. Make una try dey put things into context before starting agenda abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:56pm On Apr 23
Griffon:

grin

If everything had gone according to plans , it would've been Arsenal 5 vs 6 Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23
kingBolton:

Just..
Reset button again? Where do we get the funds for that? There will be no reset oh. Na inshallah say these players will somehow step up next season. see palmer now, I see players who are not seizing their opportunity. It's Chelsea FC oh! But none of them respect the club enough. See the penalty incident two weeks ago...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:57pm On Apr 23
Omoluabi16:
That Fofana own dey vex me. Been out over a year now. No guarantees for next season. We don't even know if he's good or any worse that the dross we have.James and chilwell 3 seasons in a row..
And then Romeo Lavia. grin
What exactly happened to Colwell?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23
Unlimited22:

Pochettino.

Pochettino did.

And hence Caicedo is playing midfield all by himself.

Poch should be shot on the scrotum for failing to control his Argentinian dog.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23
Capaldi:

What exactly happened to Colwell?
like Nkunku, he joined 'bad' gang too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:59pm On Apr 23
nateevs:

Bros. I insist, there is little wrong with these players. Even under the disastrous Graham Potter, Badisihile was saving our asses. Did he become bad overnight?

Na here we dey when Corporate Shoe was coined. Now we see formidable Rudiger.

The right manager can change a lot.
The setup is making teams cut swathes through our midfield and isolating defenders every so often. Mistakes will always show.

Arsenal in the PL set up so that by the time you reach Saliba you're already at a disadvantage. Ẹ go collect ball, them go dey hail Rolls Royce. See what happened when they played proper teams in Europe knockout stages.

That being said we have a posse of numpties in the squad, but we also have a good core and three to four key additions and the right coach will have this team in the UCL as early as next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:00pm On Apr 23
Ibime:

Poch should be shot on the scrotum for failing to control his Argentinian dog.
His setup is the issue.

Make Enzo just go do surgery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23
BlueRayDick:

grin

If everything had gone according to plans , it would've been Arsenal 5 vs 6 Chelsea

Yeah man.

Federer vs Nadal cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:01pm On Apr 23
If this fools like, they should slack and allow United get tuchel ahead of us . Disastrous Decision after disastrous Decision, bunch of American football illiterates

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:02pm On Apr 23
Caicedobets:
no manager fit improve madueke and badiashile
At least you can notice madueke during games. The Ukrainian barbie that calls himself Mudryk is not even a footballer. Ben White had nothing to do all games that he had enough time to stroll around to scoring a brace. I even noticed Gallagher more on that wing than that Ukrainian.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

That Disasi-badiashile pairing is enough for him to be tried for murder.
It's like he too wants to leave and doesn't care about what's coming except his future salary compensation.

I will like to know why he started those guys. I wish a fan stone him with pebbles while entering his car.

Abrahamovic would have sacked the werey before now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:03pm On Apr 23
James Gusto

Fofana, Colwill, A. Silva, Chalobah

Dorgu or Ait-Nouri, Cucurella

Enzo, Lavia, Caicedo, Andrey Santos

Gallagher, Chukwuemeka

Nico Williams, Jackson (as a winger), Palmer, Madueke

Gyokeres, Nkunku

And a proper coach who knows the strengths of his players.

Tell me this team is worse than Aston Villa and Spurs and I'll curse the school you went to for collecting your fees. They defrauded you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23
Unlimited22:

His setup is the issue.

Make Enzo just go do surgery.

He has a natural DM playing CM and a natural CM (Caicedo) playing DM

I heard Enzo and his father asked to play AM at season start, that's why Poch started with that foolish setup of Enzo at AM, and till now has not fully returned him to DM, compromising with CM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23
Unlimited22:

My brother, Amadioha and Idemili will definitely reward you accordingly for preaching the gospel of this clueless fraudster on this board.

My stand on Pochettino is clearly forgivable. At least there wasn't any template with him at Chelsea for me to take cue from. And by his third game against Luton,i instantly became an anti-Pochettino.

But look at idiot who saw Tuchel's last seasons with us and still ask us to continue with him.Those are more deserving of Amadiola,ekwulumili,Eze-infite Agulu,ihiala thunder than me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:04pm On Apr 23
Griffon:

Yeah man.

Federer vs Nadal cheesy
The biggest problem is the setup. Then the forwards being brainless. Then the defenders also being brainless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:04pm On Apr 23
Ibime:

Stop your foolish shalaye. What position did Nice finish in 2018/19 and what position are they now. Answer with numbers please.

Dem say person purchase team in 2019, see the season this man asked me to bring up.

Very clever guy and knows what he's doing. I think i've had enough already, go lick your wounds somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23
BlueRayDick:

grin

Dey shine useless teeth there.

Hope you lift this trophy 🏆 at the end of the season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:06pm On Apr 23
Omoluabi16:
Reset button again? Where do we get the funds for that? There will be no reset oh. Na inshallah say these players will somehow step up next season. see palmer now, I see players who are not seizing their opportunity. It's Chelsea FC oh! But none of them respect the club enough. See the penalty incident two weeks ago...
Not complete reset..
Sacking pochettino and adding 3-4 quality players transforms this team immediately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:06pm On Apr 23
Ibime:

He has a natural DM playing CM and a natural CM (Caicedo) playing DM

I heard Enzo and his father asked to play AM at season start, that's why Poch started with that foolish setup of Enzo at AM, and till now has not fully returned him to DM, compromising with CM
Did Enzo's father also tell him to begin the season with Chilwell on the wing? Or to play Dumb and Dumber away at the Emirates today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 11:08pm On Apr 23
Ibime:

Those 2 niggas are French but its like one of them only speaks Fulfude. I call them the Tower of Babel partnership

This is the right description. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23
User09:

Dem say person purchase team in 2019, see the season this man asked me to bring up.

Very clever guy and knows what he's doing. I think i've had enough already, go lick your wounds somewhere else

Are you dense?

Ratcliffe bought the club in August 2019, so which season should we use to compare?

2017/2018 Nice finished 8th

2018/2019 Nice finished 7th

Ratcliffe then bought the club at this point

So how is their performance since then worse than where he found them with a 5th place finish since then, another 6th place finish and currently 5th on the table?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19093) (19094) (19095) (19096) (19097) (19098) (19099) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.