Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10559708 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19111) (19112) (19113) (19114) (19115) (19116) (19117) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 5:15pm On Apr 27
The way Michael say WE , whenever he talks about chelsea will make you love Chlesea cool grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27
Of not for stupidity against burnley and Sheffield

We would have been in Europa League spots

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:25pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

My brother upon all our belief we still dey midtable. Dey play. grin
Lmao blud thinks I'm talking about the Aston Villa game.

BlueMann I called you in particular for a reason.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 5:33pm On Apr 27
Mancity winning this league means 23 years old foden has won 6 epl titles.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1000Capacity: 5:51pm On Apr 27
Vischy:
Mancity winning this league means 23 years old foden has won 6 epl titles.
23 but hard working on the pitch. He has a high energy and response

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:34pm On Apr 27
Ah dem dey lose o

WhoDeyHause U do this one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:49pm On Apr 27
Leverkusen is loosing 2-0 at home

Make we see weda na today alonso juju go end

Won’t be surprised if they end up drawing or winning with late goals grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:51pm On Apr 27
BlueMann:
Ah dem dey lose o

WhoDeyHause U do this one
Ngwanu Don't give up πŸ™…πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Miracle is coming. πŸ‘Œ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:52pm On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:

Andrew Today na Today, Comeback Una grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:53pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

Ah, these wereys don go score Sharp πŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:54pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:55pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

Even if they aren’t meant to score ,you will surely jinx it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:04pm On Apr 27
Buchanan don collect red card. Second goal don enter.

It's a wrap folks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:07pm On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:

well 2-2 now and they will likely win it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

Disallowed goal

Dem don bring in Boniface and Wirtz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Apr 27
BlueMann:
Buchanan don collect red card. Second goal don enter.

It's a wrap folks.

Which game?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:11pm On Apr 27
Stupid coach using formation he should have used against arsenal against Aston.

I wonder how much arsenal bribed him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27
raumdeuter:

Which game?
Their women they collect wotowoto to prepare the men for tonight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 7:15pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

You just don't worry. If our babes win andrewbaba44, kilishi and oliverano go hear am for my hand. The sins of 9th position and Cole Palmer FC will be visited on them. They shouldn't just bottle.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I no lie give you, the moment you mentioned me, I became very interested in the game and knew Chelsea will lose.

You're comfam jinx lord. If you stop predicting games, Chelsea will make top 4 or even go on to win a serious title. Try it and see 😜

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

Today na today

They are surely losing

My God

What a team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:23pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

The ref was channelling Ovrebo.

Watch the red card and penalty incidents. Laugh go finish you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:23pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I no lie give you, the moment you mentioned me, I became very interested in the game and knew Chelsea will lose.

You're comfam jinx lord. If you stop predicting games, Chelsea will make top 4 or even go on to win a serious title. Try it and see 😜
Lmao,You knew Chelsea would lose una.
Why didn't you mention me when I predicted mbappe will mbappe you people at camp zoo? cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:25pm On Apr 27
Neverlosing did it again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:26pm On Apr 27
Unlimited22:

The ref was channelling Ovrebo.

Watch the red card and penalty incidents. Laugh go finish you.
Ojoro has always been barka's trademark from the days of ojorobo.
And it's them that'll be complaining the most about wrong decisions but them never see anything.
🎢 Karma ooo, Karma ooo, Karma ooo
🎢 Karma Vinga 🎢

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:27pm On Apr 27
How Leverkusen keep scoring so late needs to be studied.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:28pm On Apr 27
f
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:28pm On Apr 27
NinjaMetahuman:
How Leverkusen keep scoring so late needs to be studied.
Insane

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:28pm On Apr 27
drisham:

Today na today

They are surely losing
Omo iya them don do am again.
These people didn't even allow me score 1/2. 'sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:28pm On Apr 27
Leverkusen did it again

This is now beyond insane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:

drisham:

Today na today

They are surely losing

They refused to lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:29pm On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

You just don't worry. If our babes win andrewbaba44, kilishi and oliverano go hear am for my hand. The sins of 9th position and Cole Palmer FC will be visited on them. They shouldn't just bottle.

Warey no go warm eba chop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:29pm On Apr 27
NinjaMetahuman:
Stupid coach using formation he should have used against arsenal against Aston.

I wonder how much arsenal bribed him.
He should be investigated for match fixing. It's just to glaring this man is deliberately messing Chelsea up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19111) (19112) (19113) (19114) (19115) (19116) (19117) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.