Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618035 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19130) (19131) (19132) (19133) (19134) (19135) (19136) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30
Ipswich Town survive a tedious last 10 mins of the game to hang on to the win. They now need just one point at home against relegation-bound Huddersfield this Saturday to secure PL promotion.

To think they were playing in League 1 just last season !

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30
BlueMann:

Pace is never Kim's problem. He's quite fast.

He just no carry him brain come today.

He looked out of pace today against Vini tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:07pm On Apr 30
Elnino4ladies:
Tuchel is a tactical genius
Still painful we sacked him for that werey called potter.
Wallahi, with tuchel top 4 will always be guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30
swiz123:

He will try to salvage something off them and he is trying.

Good of him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30
kingBolton:

Think he is just not intelligent enough, was staying too close to vini Jr , wondering if it was a coaching instruction.

He was drawn out of position too many times. Wonโ€™t be surprised if he was the one who opened up the space for Madridโ€™s first goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:09pm On Apr 30
afrodoc2:
See as game swallow BlackTominay like amala.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:10pm On Apr 30
afrodoc2:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:10pm On Apr 30
Leyqute:

He was drawn out of position too many times. Wonโ€™t be surprised if he was the one who opened up the space for Madridโ€™s first goal.
He was the one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:11pm On Apr 30
afrodoc2:

cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:16pm On Apr 30
Vischy:

That's the only thing Bellingham is good at , ghosting and waiting for tap in

If Bayern wins the ucl I hope Kane will save football by winning the ballon d or

If Madrid wins the ucl I hope they give it to akpororo

If psg wins the ucl then it should be mbappe

I rest my case for now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:17pm On Apr 30
;
Debroslink:

cheesy grin

Balon d'or for Bellingham is really weird grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:21pm On Apr 30
Musiala is too good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:23pm On Apr 30
andrewbaba44:

If Bayern wins the ucl I hope Kane will save football by winning the ballon d or

If Madrid wins the ucl I hope they give it to akpororo

If psg wins the ucl then it should be mbappe

I rest my case for now grin

I'm rooting for psg to win ucl for Mbappe sake including Bayern Munich for Kane too.

Both have been performing tremendously well for years now and so deserves the most coveted award.
This season alone Kane is on 54G/A

While Mbappe is on 53G/A

Mbappe or Harry Kane for balon d'or
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:24pm On Apr 30
Vischy:
;

Balon d'or for Bellingham is really weird grin grin grin grin grin grin

He's played against the weakest Barca side in years and they're calling Balon d or. Scam, scammer, scammest

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:27pm On Apr 30
Debroslink:

He's played against the weakest Barca side in years and they're calling Balon d or. Scam, scammer, scammest

Aside real Madrid winning la Liga , Bellingham is overrated ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30
Overrated

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 10:31pm On Apr 30
Elnino4ladies:
Musiala is too good

As in that boy play like Messi. That boy can dribble u anywhere!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 10:35pm On Apr 30
Leyqute:

LooL.

I think that kid has been playing through injury pain for the past couple of months. Heโ€™s looked slow and lethargic

Yeah, Bellingham and Rodrygo fell sick before our last League match. Bellingham had gastroenteritis.

Bellingham wasn't feeling too well. Even in the match you can hear the commentator when Ancelotti was signalling to Rodrygo whether he is okay to continue.

He will be well rested and he will continue with his fine form this season. Right, left, everything boy has it.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30
Leyqute:

He ๐Ÿ’ฏ was.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 10:43pm On Apr 30
People that are doing agenda wei no get head. Which of ur player is better than Bellingham, absolutely none.

I can see Barca fans here too with funny takes . Very shameless fans.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30
See how barca fans are pained about Jude.

Nor be we tell una to field trailer like dejong and drug looking addict gbedri๐Ÿ˜

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:07pm On Apr 30
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

Take it that you dont like Bellingham. Why though?

Think he's alright if you dont buy into the plenty hype typical of new English young stars
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30
BlackTominay

grin grin grin grin

Afrodoc will live a life of impact here on earth. But you see that heaven? Your name no fit dey there!

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:13pm On Apr 30
Raumdeuter, I think beyond a coach, that Bayern team is in need of a proper squad rebuild.

That team was underwhelming. What I saw today was more of adapting to the opponents style rather than imposing yours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 11:21pm On Apr 30
monerozi5590:
People that are doing agenda wei no get head. Which of ur player is better than Bellingham, absolutely none.

I can see Barca fans here too with funny takes . Very shameless fans.

Everything must be agenda.

Only real Madrid fans rate belingham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:23pm On Apr 30
Leyqute:

He looked out of pace today against Vini tho

It must be more of an acceleration and anticipation issue. Vini's change of pace and direction was just too sudden at times, mostly because tried to stick too close and focused too much on where Vini was, instead of anticipating where he could go. The first goal was an excellent case in point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Apr 30
User09:
Ramdeuter, I think beyond a coach, that Bayern team is in need of a proper squad rebuild.

That team was underwhelming. What I saw today was more of adapting to the opponents style rather than imposing yours.

Tuchel isn't getting fired because of this game. It is the disgraceful cowardly ways he played all through

He played 7 competitions for Bayern he won 1 (because Dortmund shitt themselves) and now his last chance is to win the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30
No light

No Fuel.

Heat wan kee person.

Naija which way now?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:47pm On Apr 30
raumdeuter:

Tuchel isn't getting fired because of this game. It is the disgraceful cowardly ways he played all through

He played 7 competitions for Bayern he won 1 (because Dortmund shitt themselves) and now his last chance is to win the CL

Yeah, maybe the bolded going by today.

But I saw something else, TT isnt confident in that squad and a lot of his in-game tactics and switches reflected this.

I expected a lot more dominant movement of the ball seeing as Madrid slowed the game and left so much space across the middle channels but TT was rather adaptive and cautious of both wing channels and made a lot of in game tactical adjustments based off of that - Switching Sane, Guerreiro, Davies, Musiala....

But he's also one of the best tactical managers in terms of maximizing a squad. Seeing him in action and I could totally understand a lot of what he was doing and the why. I've missed that

To be honest, I dont think any other coach will go so far with that team except there's a proper rebuild. All those old players your team is parading with their lethargic football and error prone plays in 2024 is a no-no.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:40am On May 01
I want Jamal musiala back home in my club. Raumdeuter how we want take do am?
Hudson's agent will crumble though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19130) (19131) (19132) (19133) (19134) (19135) (19136) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, enigma0, Trevor012(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.