Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10688524 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19232) (19233) (19234) (19235) (19236) (19237) (19238) ... (19349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:53pm On May 15
That was a nervy finish! But I’m happy that CFC are now guaranteed European footie next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:53pm On May 15
They wanted to kill me cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:53pm On May 15
whew,close one ,will take the three points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:54pm On May 15
Omo thank God o

Nice one boys, except James. And Jackson.

Barco you try abeg.

Just need a draw to secure a Europa League spot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 9:54pm On May 15
Tesenak20:
We are almost regaining entry into Europe.
Interestingly, I will like us(Chelsea) to buy a certain Midfielder frpm Aberdeen FC in Scotland. He is LEIGHTON CLARKSON
Is he good?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:54pm On May 15
BlueAngel444:
which first 2 games, we still get game this season na
A straight red card, for violent conduct, results in an automatic 3-match ban.
So in addition to Sunday’s game, he would also miss the first two league games of next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:55pm On May 15
Poch should be sacked even if we finish above Spurs while James should be stripped off captain and make him to know starting shirt is not guarantee for him. Poch’s tactics is average without the ball, now I see why he is a bottler. He is also player’s pleaser.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:55pm On May 15
andrewbaba44:

No peace for the wicked my bro

Spending 1 billion and the biggest achievement na conference league grin
Next szn, we will be the one to send apari packing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:56pm On May 15
KingAzubuike:

Chai. Just a few good results and your head don already turn like tuwo shinkafa. We will be here next season crying again.

Poch out abeg.
No. Have you not been watching our recent matches?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:56pm On May 15
This holund no get sense o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:57pm On May 15
NinjaMetahuman:
This holund no get sense o

Him and Jackson do the same thing grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:57pm On May 15
Ulokpa here we come. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:58pm On May 15
BlueMann:

What concerns complacency and sleepy eyes with what just happened?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 9:59pm On May 15
Tesenak20:
We are almost regaining entry into Europe.
Interestingly, I will like us(Chelsea) to buy a certain Midfielder frpm Aberdeen FC in Scotland. He is LEIGHTON CLARKSON

Scotland been producing gem midfielders lately. I just checked him out and he's good

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:00pm On May 15
hensben:
Poch should be sacked even if we finish above Spurs while James should be stripped off captain and make him to know starting shirt is not guarantee for him. Poch’s tactics is average without the ball, now I see why he is a bottler. He is also player’s pleaser.

Baba..

U eat this evening so...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:00pm On May 15
WhoDeyHause:
Ulokpa here we come. grin wink
Conference league is not enough. Sheffield should just do it for us while we do our part.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:01pm On May 15
Fifth is actually achievable, if we win and Spurs lose as usual. To think it would've been extra special if only the English representatives in Europe performed better.

Well next season, we should have our destiny in our own hands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 10:01pm On May 15
BlueMann:

Him and Jackson do the same thing grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:01pm On May 15
hensben:
Conference league is not enough. Sheffield should just do it for us while we do our part.

Oga..

Chelsea is not going to conference league if they draw their last match....

Wetin concern Sheffield?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:02pm On May 15
Segedinho:

Baba..

U eat this evening so...
If we want to win trophies that’s the mentality we need.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 10:02pm On May 15
We are still not organised enough.

From unprofessional perspective I don;t blame James. the guy tackled him twice, this is someone just coming back from 5 months injury.
should have kept his cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:03pm On May 15
BlueMann:
Fifth is actually achievable, if we win and Spurs lose as usual. To think it would've been extra special if only the English representatives in Europe performed better.

Well next season, we should have our destiny in our own hands.
if we hadn't bottled Sheffield and Burnley we would have been dragging fourth ,the draw no pain me,na say we draw against relegation teams na wetin vex me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:03pm On May 15
hensben:
If we want to win trophies that’s the mentality we need.

Mentality on what??

These are bunch of inexperienced players .....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:04pm On May 15
Segedinho:

Oga..

Chelsea is not going to conference league if they draw their last match....

Wetin concern Sheffield?
Tottenham is in fifth with 3 point above us so a draw is not enough to go to Europa league even if they lose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 10:04pm On May 15
hensben:

There is nothing in our style of play that shows we are going to win any trophy. we are looking more like Tottenham; a 5th 6th position team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:05pm On May 15
hensben:
Hopefully Sheffield shock Tottenham as a parting gift to the championship.
If only we took our chances in calabar cup final. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlphaNugget(m): 10:05pm On May 15
hensben:
Stop drinking ogogoro.......your takes are embarrassing for someone that have access to the internet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:06pm On May 15
hensben:
Tottenham is in fifth with 3 point above us so a draw is not enough to go to Europa league even if they lose.

5 and 6 will go to Europe league
Man City

Arsenal

Liverpool

Aston villa

Ate going to champions league

Tottenham and Chelsea will go to Europa if Chelsea draw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:06pm On May 15
Segedinho:

Mentality on what??

These are bunch of inexperienced players .....
Why James like to act silly and always looking moody. He look like a forced leader when in the field, these things matter. Poch is player’s developer but can’t win you trophies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:07pm On May 15
James will miss Chelsea's next 4 PL games.
If it's not injuries then it's suspension. A true remote worker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:07pm On May 15
zeusis:

Next szn, we will be the one to send apari packing

You sure grin

Arteta is the best coach in England sha after apari ,arsenal will spend more money on reasonable players

If you keep buying yahoo house you can’t send apari packing o

But time will tell sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:08pm On May 15
hensben:
Why James like to act silly and always looking moody. He look like a forced leader when in the field, these things matter.
Reactions are triggered by actions and some are spontaneous...

James was wrong but doesn't deserve your option

Let poch develop d player fess..

(1) (2) (3) ... (19232) (19233) (19234) (19235) (19236) (19237) (19238) ... (19349) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bestmutiu2019(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.