Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,374 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10688641 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19233) (19234) (19235) (19236) (19237) (19238) (19239) ... (19350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:09pm On May 15
Segedinho:

5 and 6 will go to Europe league
Man City

Arsenal

Liverpool

Aston villa

Ate going to champions league

Tottenham and Chelsea will go to Europa if Chelsea draw
Livarpool winning calabar cup has changed the scheme of things. Now 6th goes to conference league. We will need Sheffield to beat Tottenham which I don't really put hope on.
But if apari wins fa cup we will go to ulokpa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:10pm On May 15
Lana1:
James will miss Chelsea's next 4 PL games.
If it's not injuries then it's suspension. A true remote worker.
The guy comes with a lot of baggages. Canโ€™t even control his emotion and he is the captain.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:11pm On May 15
WhoDeyHause:

Livarpool winning calabar cup has changed the scheme of things. Now 6th goes to conference league. We will need Sheffield to beat Tottenham which I don't really put hope on.

So in other words..

1 team would represent England on europa??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:11pm On May 15
hensben:
Conference league is not enough. Sheffield should just do it for us while we do our part.
If Apari wins fa cup we are going to ulokpa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:12pm On May 15
Segedinho:

So in other words..

1 team would represent England on europa??
We would need to at least draw Bournemouth and hope apari beats manyoo in fa cup final.
If we are 6th and apari wins we will go there while waiting for andrewbaba to join us in January.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:12pm On May 15
WhoDeyHause:

If Apari wins fa cup we are going to ulokpa.
Man u can be crazy sometimes but hope they are humbled that day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:12pm On May 15
hensben:
The guy comes with a lot of baggages. Canโ€™t even control his emotion and he is the captain.

Keep the energy o. E get why

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:13pm On May 15
hensben:
Poch should be sacked even if we finish above Spurs while James should be stripped off captain and make him to know starting shirt is not guarantee for him. Pochโ€™s tactics is average without the ball, now I see why he is a bottler. He is also playerโ€™s pleaser.
You Lack proper knowledge of the game!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:15pm On May 15
hensben:
Man u can be crazy sometimes but hope they are humbled that day.
This season I've supported assnal to dethrone apari
Supported manyoo this night to boost our hopes of Europe next season
So nothing is going to make me not twerk for apari next week.
Come On You Bald Fraud. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:15pm On May 15
Chelsea fans disrespected gusto last match because of James, James almost cost us this match while gusto drop assist.

make we learn to appreciate both ,both have their strength and weakness

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:17pm On May 15
WhoDeyHause:

We would need to at least draw Bournemouth and hope apari beats manyoo in fa cup final.
If we are 6th and apari wins we will go there while waiting for andrewbaba to join us in January.
Oga u r confusing everything..

Liverpool is not in the equation right

I know for sure that if man u wins,they will represent England but as it stands it is Chelsea and spurs ...

Nothing concern Liverpool and Sheffield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:19pm On May 15
Segedinho:

Oga u r confusing everything..

Liverpool is not in the equation right

I know for sure that if man u wins,they will represent England but as it stands it is Chelsea and spurs ...

Nothing concern Liverpool and Sheffield
Epa see am.
As long as we remain sixth and manyoo doesn't win fa cup we will qualify.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:19pm On May 15
andrewbaba44:

You sure grin

Arteta is the best coach in England sha after apari ,arsenal will spend more money on reasonable players

If you keep buying yahoo house you canโ€™t send apari packing o

But time will tell sha
Before I send apari packing, I will first slap your team led by Sergio Roberto when you join us in ulokpa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:22pm On May 15
WhoDeyHause:

Epa see am.
As long as we remain sixth and manyoo doesn't win fa cup we will qualify.
So how did Liverpool came in??

We are saying samething regarding d FA cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:25pm On May 15
This giveaway culture ehn

Daniel Nii Tackie Mensah had not scored a Premier league goal all season.

Then Chelsea came to town.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlphaNugget(m): 10:26pm On May 15
I am confuse ๐Ÿค”

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:28pm On May 15
Chalobah should not be sold. Solid defender!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:30pm On May 15
Segedinho:

So how did Liverpool came in??

We are saying samething regarding d FA cup
Na the new rules be that boss livarpool winning calabar cup has already made them take the ulokpa playoff spot even if they don't need it so they've transferred conference league position to 6th. Only a man city fa cup win would make the club that finishes sixth go to ulokpa. If manyoo wins they are the ones that would qualify to ulokpa.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:32pm On May 15
6th position with 60points ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:38pm On May 15
zeusis:

Before I send apari packing, I will first slap your team led by Sergio Roberto when you join us in ulokpa.

Barcelona to exit ucl group stages,then sent packing from Europa by Chelsea. What a beautiful story ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:38pm On May 15
AlphaNugget:
I am confuse ๐Ÿค”

5th snd 6th are guaranteed Europa save FA result in favor of Manchester United.

7th is guaranteed Conference league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:39pm On May 15
WhoDeyHause:

Thats a banker ,we are gallantly waiting for Barcelona,the kings of Europa are back be afraid Barcadogs๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlphaNugget(m): 10:40pm On May 15
forgiveness:

5th snd 6th are guaranteed Europa save FA result in favor of Manchester United.

7th is guaranteed Conference league.
So Chelsea is going to Europa league and not conference league?

Wow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:40pm On May 15
zeusis:

Where you want take see me for Yoruba league

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:45pm On May 15
AlphaNugget:

So Chelsea is going to Europa league and not conference league?

Wow

If Chelsea finishes 6th and hope Manchester city wins fa cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:45pm On May 15
WhoDeyHause:

grin you be case grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:45pm On May 15
hensben:

Wetin james do you? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:47pm On May 15
BlueAngel444:
but him sha cause second goal he pull defender commot ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Great effort.

He should be doing that elsewhere next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:48pm On May 15
Be hopeful my man united comrades

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:55pm On May 15
Pochettino made me believe this squad was below par throughout the season. This squad is not bad despite the injuries and we should be comfortably finishing in the top 4.
Nateevs was right all along, we have a tactical problem and not a attack or defensive problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tesenak20: 10:59pm On May 15
emmyluizzz:

and do what with him

bia oga be careful
He is a combo of Frank Lampard and Joe Cole of old.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:05pm On May 15
BlueMann:
Omo thank God o

Nice one boys, except James. And Jackson.

Barco you try abeg.

Just need a draw to secure a Europa League spot

If we hadn't draw to 10 men Burnley and Sheffield

Maybe we could've been eyeing a champions League spot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19233) (19234) (19235) (19236) (19237) (19238) (19239) ... (19350) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, NerdSciBot, PendragonVII and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.