Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10750710 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19268) (19269) (19270) (19271) (19272) (19273) (19274) ... (19431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:31pm On May 22
🚨 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚: Cole Palmer wins the senior Fan's POTY award through the PFA 🏆
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:31pm On May 22
hensben:
He won fa cup and finishing well in the league for two seasons now. And yes I will take fa cup win with this crop of players.
Is it that you don't understand my last statement or what?
Will you accept finishing outside the top 4 for three consecutive seasons?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:33pm On May 22
Ibime:
They sacked Poch because he labelled their transfer policy a failure, simple

Himself wanted the sack when he made that statement
And if we are being honest, pochettino was right and No proven manager will want to work under this nonsense conditions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:33pm On May 22
MorataFC:
I almost collapsed when we lost the 2 goals lead against arsenal.
U can't kill me before my time angry
eje grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:33pm On May 22
Cole Palmer is the best new signing in the Premier League this season based on performance ratings 🥶

(h/t WhoScored/X)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:37pm On May 22
nateevs:
Let's all calm down. As football fans, we are accessing our short memory banks again and analysing from there. If this happened right after the Arsenal game, we would all have been saying good riddance.

To put things in perspective, that game was exactly, only 30 days ago.
I don't have issues with pochettino getting kicked out, what I am not understanding is the names being speculated as replacement. Mangers from efl championship!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:43pm On May 22
Vischy:
Cole Palmer is the best new signing in the Premier League this season based on performance ratings 🥶

(h/t WhoScored/X)

Vischy:
🚨 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚: Cole Palmer wins the senior Fan's POTY award through the PFA 🏆

Vischy:
🚨 BREAKING: Chelsea Cole Palmer have also won the game changer award for his performance against Manchester United 🔥

Vischy:
🚨OFFICIAL! Cole Palmer wins the PFA Premier League 23/24 Fans’ Player of the Year 🏆

Congratulations 👏

📸 PFA

#CFC #justcfc

Cole Palmer is really scooping awards like it's nothing This is the biggest break out season of any player l have seen in a while 🥺🥺

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:46pm On May 22
The next coach must also suit the players, such as Cole Palmer, Chelsea already have in their squad and those they plan to recruit this summer and in forthcoming transfer windows.

(@Matt_Law_DT)

#CFC #Justcfc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:48pm On May 22
Vischy:
The next coach must also suit the players, such as Cole Palmer, Chelsea already have in their squad and those they plan to recruit this summer and in forthcoming transfer windows.

(@Matt_Law_DT)

#CFC #Justcfc

Generational talents come once in a while so Todd boehly wants a manager that will build the team around Cole Palmer.

Cole Palmer ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:51pm On May 22
Vischy:
🚨 Chelsea are looking for a modern, dynamic manager who can play offensive Football, possession, improve the team defensively and trust young talents.

(@FabrizioRomano)
👀

#CFC #justcfc

1) Ruben Amorim
2) Thiago Motta
3)Kieran McKenna

Expect any of the above as Chelsea coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:08pm On May 22
Vischy:
🚨 BREAKING: Chelsea target Kieran McKenna is named Championship Manager of the Year at the LMA Awards 🤩

Championship level manager being a Chelsea target ??

It is finished
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:11pm On May 22
izzou:
Just look at the calibre of coaches we are attracting!

Ewwwwww embarassed

Mr Ikenna of Ipswich?

Lord, have mercy on us and show us your loving kindness.

UEL and UECL na the goal now!

We go too tey for midtable se
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:13pm On May 22
👀

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:14pm On May 22
izzou:

Ewwwwww embarassed

Mr Ikenna of Ipswich?

I wonder if I can apply for the job at this point.

£10k a week salary and I will deliver ucl and premier league in no time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:15pm On May 22
Ballzproblem2:
🚨OFFICIAL! Cole Palmer wins the PFA Premier League 23/24 Fans’ Player of the Year 🏆

Congratulations

Can't stop winning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:26pm On May 22
Enzo Maresca is emerging as the top candidate to replace Mauricio Pochettino. Chelsea value Maresca's tactical approach and recent achievements. He has a release clause of €10M. Kieran McKenna has also been explored.

[via @DiMarzio]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On May 22
izzou:

Ewwwwww embarassed

Mr Ikenna of Ipswich?

Make dem just divide the table into 2, Tier 1(1st to 10th) and Tier 2. (11th to 20th)

Una fit dey win tier 2 trophies

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 1:50pm On May 22
izzou:

Ewwwwww embarassed

Mr Ikenna of Ipswich?

cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:05pm On May 22
kingBolton:

Is it that you don't understand my last statement or what?
Will you accept finishing outside the top 4 for three consecutive seasons?
Its already happening but won’t happen with the next coach except injury hit the team again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:08pm On May 22
Vischy:

(@Matt_Law_DT)

#CFC #Justcfc
Palmer can play in any type of condition, he is that type of player so I’m not worried.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by carterwrote(m): 2:11pm On May 22
hensben:
Palmer can play in any type of condition, he is that type of player so I’m not worried.

The new coach needs to fit well with players like Cole Palmer and Chelsea's recruitment plans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:11pm On May 22
Ballzproblem2:

Congratulations
Foden deserve player of the year not because he performed better than Palmer but his team won the league. Palmer won football fan’s heart honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 2:18pm On May 22
Oh foolish jodera and arsenal. How long shall you continue to falter when it matters most. Had you beaten Aston villa, the title could have been yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 2:21pm On May 22
MorataFC:
I almost collapsed when we lost the 2 goals lead against arsenal.
U can't kill me before my time angry
The game against luton you did not see and talk. Its arsenal. Come on fúck off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 2:24pm On May 22
Ballzproblem2:
I have emotionally detached myself from this team , Chelsea no fit kill me grin
Fucking liar. After you hyped the team to the high heaven last yr, you want to detach. You are an evil human being
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:25pm On May 22
Carot:
Fucking liar. After you hyped the team to the high heaven last yr, you want to detach. You are an evil human being
these days insult no dey move me I have other concerns lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 2:26pm On May 22
hensben:
He won fa cup and finishing well in the league for two seasons now. And yes I will take fa cup win with this crop of players.

That's arsenal standard because there's no way arteta will remain a coach without winning major trophies for 5 years,every Chelsea fan including you will be calling for his sack.

So don't be a hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 2:26pm On May 22
airmark:

I hope Sterling got the memo.
same sterling that has scored back to back in crucial games. You are an ingrate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:29pm On May 22
Vischy:

That's arsenal standard because there's no way arteta will remain a coach without winning major trophies.
Bro we don’t have experienced players to win the league for now but if we do next season it will be a big plus. We ought to have finish top 4 this season though but poch didn’t tweak his formation on time. He was dwelling on young team excuse all season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 2:35pm On May 22
Vischy:

Cole Palmer is really scooping awards like it's nothing This is the biggest break out season of any player l have seen in a while 🥺🥺
Palmer has been doing it before last season. What do you know. Get out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 2:37pm On May 22
Vischy:

Generational talents come once in a while so Todd boehly wants a manager that will build the team around Cole Palmer.

Cole Palmer ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
talking rubbish as if he's in boehlys mind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 2:39pm On May 22
drisham:

Championship level manager being a Chelsea target ??

It is finished
don't mind that idiot. He forgot to add graham potter

(1) (2) (3) ... (19268) (19269) (19270) (19271) (19272) (19273) (19274) ... (19431) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Jodera, Datakey, Bjteensdes24, andrewbaba44, enigma0, DammyOlu123(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.