Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,485 members, 7,865,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10753241 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19270) (19271) (19272) (19273) (19274) (19275) (19276) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:15pm On May 22
hensben:
Palmer can play in any type of condition, he is that type of player so I’m not worried.
be calming down, make D boy no flop next season

New manager, new tactics, new expectations.. isn't that how Mourinho killed the famous Mazacar
Trashed Mata as 10 and that was it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:19pm On May 22
Lol different stories
Chelsea board Poch couldn't bring out the best of a midfield duo Enzo and Caicedo.

The next manager or coach should be prepared to start certain players because the board demands it. Say like demanding Estevao plays, Santos remains and the like.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 6:25pm On May 22
Kimbeast:

Which established player has madrid bought in the last 5 year? Its the same young players with potential they have gone for. Endrick, Guler, Bellingham, Camavinga, Tchomani etc. Most of their key players currently were bought young like Vini and Rodrygo. Sacking Poch was the wrong move.
First of all Bellingham, camavinga and tchouameni were all established with atleast 100 league appearance between them and were already playing regularly for their national teams.

In the last five years Madrid got Rudiger, Alaba, Mendy , jovic , hazard , militao but this is not even the main point when comparing our transfer strategies, Madrid bought most of this young stars with a succession plan and not just buy and throw them into the first 11. Camavinga was bought when KCM and valverde was still available, they bought Rodrigo when they still had bale , hazard asensio and co.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:00pm On May 22
kingBolton:
How the mighty have fallen.
Chelsea is now shopping for managers in the fucking EFL championship.
I no come believe my eyes.

Are we under satanic attack?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:01pm On May 22
Vischy:
🚨 BREAKING: Chelsea target Kieran McKenna is named Championship Manager of the Year at the LMA Awards 🤩
Abasi mi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:08pm On May 22
Raumdeuter who Dante Dey owe money we e no gree retire grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 7:11pm On May 22
Skimpledawg:

Abasi mi
You never see anything

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On May 22
andrewbaba44:
Rumdeuter who Dante Dey owe money we e no gree retire grin

Omoh na black man he get family plenty to feed. Ze Roberto played till 43
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:14pm On May 22
Scamacca and Lookman to end unbeaten run today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:19pm On May 22
Leyqute:
Scamacca and Lookman to end unbeaten run today.
Inshallah 😁

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:21pm On May 22
Skimpledawg:

Yes apostle. Heavy one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:22pm On May 22
Skimpledawg:

Boehly and co turned this club into a circus in 24 months.
We went from signing champions League , world cup, league winning managers to getting linked with clowns.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:28pm On May 22
Imagine seeing a club as big as Chelsea linked to MC Ikenna, De zerbi, Thomas Frank not even Tuchel, Maresca our former boy that left just last year in big 2024. Who are going to be linked to next? Ladan Bosso? Austin Eguavoen?
This is coming after another season outside top 4. These Boli and Egbami o guy have taken these small small children fetish to the next level, Thunder you were just looking while they used agenda to pursue Roman out of our club right? No problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:31pm On May 22
Mauricio Pochettino found the internal politics at Chelsea difficult and, in particular, the alleged tensions between Boehly and Eghbali — Chelsea have always denied that the two men have fallen out.

(@TheAthleticFC) #CFC

Todd and Eghbali beefing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:33pm On May 22
timbros:
Our own Pele cheesy

Take heart, Airmark
Our own Pele follow for the reason why pochettino as from next week would soon start roaming the streets with his cv to find work so school fees gats be paid but make we lock up on this one first since there are bigger problems at hand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Arizoner: 7:35pm On May 22
WhoDeyHause:
Imagine seeing a club as big as Chelsea linked to MC Ikenna, De zerbi, Thomas Frank not even Tuchel, Maresca our former boy that left just last year in big 2024. Who are going to be linked to next? Ladan Bosso? Austin Eguavoen?
This is coming after another season outside top 4. These Boli and Egbami o guy have taken these small small children fetish to the next level, Thunder you were just looking while they used agenda to pursue Roman out of our club right? No problem.
why is nobody mentioning thiago motta

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:38pm On May 22
Laurence Stewart and Paul Winstanley have been empowered by the owners to build a world-class squad and sporting infrastructure, and their success or failure in that endeavour will be judged over years rather than months or individual transfer windows.

(@TheAthleticFC)

I don't know wether to laugh or cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Arizoner: 7:42pm On May 22
Breaking news
Ronaldo is going to euros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Arizoner: 7:44pm On May 22
kingBolton:

Boehly and co turned this club into a circus in 24 months.
We went from signing champions League , world cup, league winning managers to getting linked with clowns.
we want finidi george
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:47pm On May 22
Jodera:

Lol...
Team that amassed 89points?

Team that Real Madrid sweat before they eliminated them.

I don't agree Sir. Na Moyes naim make am look soooo baaaad

The team wasn't great just there because of Ferguson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:49pm On May 22
Jodera:

You'd be surprised if Pep leaves Man City after next season and people started calling the squad a bum

I have never rated man city players,i rate pep guardiola.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Arizoner: 7:51pm On May 22
raumdeuter:

Omoh na black man he get family plenty to feed. Ze Roberto played till 43
those days when we played PES at area G, i used to confuse ze roberto for roberto carlos till i saw the diff at germany 2006. Do you remember vampeta and de lima's stepover against ghana's keeper in 2006
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:53pm On May 22
airmark:

Don't disrespect the dead. It's highly irresponsible of you to do this to a legend.

angry

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:55pm On May 22
@Jodera
@raumdeuter

Pep guardiola that won 6 trophies in a season won the league with 87 points,while Enesto Valverde whose team was lost 3-0 advantage won the league with 93 points.

Can you say that the latter team was better than the former team given your earlier points.

@AdisaOwala pls help them out before they begin to kalolo.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:00pm On May 22
WhoDeyHause:

Inshallah 😁

I choose bad belle today 😆
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:02pm On May 22
Arizoner:
those days when we played PES at area G, i used to confuse ze roberto for roberto carlos till i saw the diff at germany 2006. Do you remember vampeta and de lima's stepover against ghana's keeper in 2006

Ze Roberto is very black now. I don’t even know if I recognize his pix but he was pitch black charcoal in PS1. Roberto ´Carlilos’ is a shade lighter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 8:12pm On May 22
popizaino:
@Jodera
@raumdeuter

Pep guardiola that won 6 trophies in a season won the league with 87 points,while Enesto Valverde whose team was lost 3-0 advantage won the league with 93 points.

Can you say that the latter team was better than the former team given your earlier points.

@AdisaOwala pls help them out before they begin to kalolo.
Balance the logic. The very next season that Pep team got 99 points.

Therefore, it was not the difficulty of the league or superiority of the opposition players that determined the lower points gap. It was simply the level of competition offered at the time.

When RM had 96 points the next season, Pep's team needed 99 to ensure they won the league.

For context, the Fergie team that did a treble had 78 points and then got 91 points or so the next season. Why did the same "difficult era" excuse that worked for the 78 points season fail to become an excuse the very next season?

Because it was never about any difficult era. If anything the competition was less quality QED.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:12pm On May 22
Lookman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:13pm On May 22
Sportsweb:
Mauricio Pochettino found the internal politics at Chelsea difficult and, in particular, the alleged tensions between Boehly and Eghbali — Chelsea have always denied that the two men have fallen out.

(@TheAthleticFC) #CFC

Todd and Eghbali beefing?

E be like this Egbami worse pass Boli

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:13pm On May 22
Lookman yayaya.
CAF Best player 2024?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:14pm On May 22
WhoDeyHause:
Lookman
CAF Best player?

Only if they can win this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:14pm On May 22
Lookman wa shere

Tee si won loju

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19270) (19271) (19272) (19273) (19274) (19275) (19276) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KanielOutis92, Singapore1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.