Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10489298 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:05am On May 01, 2016
ollah1:

Story. Who hasn't made multiple mistakes on this section?
ur mistakes r forgiven....

go........and make such mistakes no more grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:07am On May 01, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol! Chelsea won CWC?? He even said it not once but twice. And yet he seemed so sure of the nonsense he was saying.

These are the kind of people that ll go out and start saying rubbish and boldly beat their chest claiming it as fact!!

Of all the Barca fans, na dis one dull pass. I made that keen observation when he was arguing about SAF on the United thread few mobths back.

Nigga obviously knows nothing outside of Barca, MSN the La Liga.

Rubbish!!

Braaaah the thing no tire you? I mean the f@gg0t had the guts to make useless statements like; must I carry CFC matters for head? When the rago dey busy dey argue blindly onto CFC matter for hand. He leave that one den start with, is it new to be an e-olodo?

E be like say dem too don dey believe in the steeeewpid myth say all who supports barca must b a genuis and EPL fans are olodo. Even the confirmed okponus among them go dey form,Mr I sabi every too.

Anyways,when one steeewpid one shows up with no info for a discuss and then fails to own his goofing just becuz he supports barca,then a definite beatdown should be expected.

As long as NL dey,if I catch dat olodo rabata for anywhere close to this thread,na to use koboko e-flog the ewure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:20am On May 01, 2016
ollah1:

Story. Who hasn't made multiple mistakes on this section?

If u dis e-ediot no know by now say the issue no b the mistake wey u make but,the bravado you try use cover up instead of owing your shyyyyyteeeee. Den u my friend is no where close to spy360 who has bin labelled with all sorts. As a matter of fact you a product of 102
...(u can complete the rest).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:26am On May 01, 2016
diggz:

If u dis e-ediot no know by now say the issue no b the mistake wey u make but,the bravado you try use cover up instead of owing your shyyyyyteeeee. Den u my friend is no where close to spy360 who has bin labelled with all sorts. As a matter of fact you a product of 102

Mention one moniker who hasnt made multiple mistakes on thks section? Just one. You are just a kid ranting everywhere, who his life isn't beyond this section. Like I said earlier, I've passed trading insultive words.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:34am On May 01, 2016
ollah1:

Mention one moniker who hasnt made multiple mistakes on thks section? Just one. You are just a kid ranting everywhere, who his life isn't beyond this section. Like I said earlier, I've passed trading insultive words.

Shut it my friend. Are you dat daft? Can you read at all? I am talking about you owing your goofing, you are busy typing more gibberish.

Where you born at all or shaaat from the pit of dumbos? Or is it that I am actually trying to pass a message to a programmed ewu by default?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:39am On May 01, 2016
diggz:

Shut it my friend. Are you dat daft? Can you read at all? I am talking about you owing your goofing, you are busy typing more gibberish.

Where you born at all or shaaat from the pit of dumbos? Or is it that I am actually trying to pass a message to a programmed ewu by default?

Identifying a kid isn't a herculean task
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:50am On May 01, 2016
ollah1:

Identifying a kid isn't a herculean task

Yea....! Like engaging in a discuss without facts.

Like goofing and refusing to own it.

Like being called out to apologise to who you disrespected but you refused.

Like declaring how you don't need knowledge of a subject to participate in a discuss

Like throwing shades and taking shelter under bin an adult when a riffle comes for you.

Like having me to break the entire matter like I was talking to a nursery pupil.

Yet ur delusion self thinks someone else is the kid.

May amadioha castrate you in time before you reproduce more complete demi-buff00ns like yourself on earth.

Olodorabata fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:53am On May 01, 2016
diggz:

Yea....! Like engaging in a discuss without facts.

Like goofing and refusing to own it.

Like being called out to apologise to who you disrespected but you refused.

Like declaring how you don't need knowledge of a subject to participate in a discuss

Like throwing shades and taking shelter under bin an adult when a riffle comes for you.

Like having me to break the entire matter like I was talking to a nursery pupil.

Yet ur delusion self thinks someone else is the kid.

May amadioha castrate you in time before you reproduce more complete demi-buff00ns like yourself on earth.

Olodorabata fellow.

In your mind you are making sense. Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2016
ollah1:

Relax Mr man. They played in the finals so if u make a mistake the team who lost actually won, that shouldn't be a fuss. Welbeck scored for gunner ystday, I cld make a mistake it was a goal from Giroud. Is that supposed to be a big deal? If I had said, Costa scored for them then it wld have been a different thing.

Your Welbeck/Giroud example is completely off track.

Can you 'mistakenly' say Juventus won the UCL last season? Or that Monaco won it in 2004?

Fact is anyone can make a mistake in naming a goal scorer in a match, but making the loser a winner in a FINAL of a major tournament?

Haba bros haba...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
Shots have been fired sporadically
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2016
Are we changing the thread's name today?

Lets wait and see. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:29pm On May 01, 2016
ollah1:

In your mind you are making sense. Lol.

I am not here to make sense but to beat you lifeless!

If I ever catch you spewing rubbish here again just know I warned you first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:32pm On May 01, 2016
diggz:
When kingkon gets exposed.... cheesy cheesy
Ollah1 just be a man and apologize plsssss cheesy
Walai, some of una no get joy.cheesy Make una sef leave the matter na.grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:37pm On May 01, 2016
fcbonsai:
ur mistakes sins are forgiven....

go........and make such mistakes sin no more grin grin
Fixed.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:41pm On May 01, 2016
dmcdad:

Walai, some of una no get joy.cheesy Make una sef leave the matter na.grin

Bro na ur guy. Help us tell am to own him fvck up instead of yarning plenty rubbish follow the matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2016
diggz:

Mr Dickhead leave me alone ok. You have been fooling around for quite sometime, take a rest abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:00pm On May 01, 2016
Spy360:

Mr Dickhead leave me alone ok. You have been fooling around for quite sometime, take a rest abeg.

Spy360 my guy. OK no vex sir but,tx for d new moniker tho...! cheesy wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2016
Exactly what I said and saw since summer. I said all year that Mourinho has been in a foul mood with his players all year due to arguments with Emenalo. That slimy cĂșnt Emenalo cannot work with his managers, he is only interested in dictating to them, despite knowing nothing about building a team.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/2862572/antonio-conte-has-huge-task-in-reviving-chelsea-after-a-wretched-season

Mourinho's downfall was previewed by a series of unsubtle hints of dissatisfaction at transfer business. Names like Papy Djilobodji and Michael Hector, players signed in August and who played a total of two minutes for the club between them before being loaned to Werder Bremen and Reading respectively, will forever be associated with a summer window that opened up battle lines between Mourinho and sporting director Michael Emenalo. That internal conflict contributed heavily to a discontent that the Portuguese deflected on his players, who eventually seemed to stop playing for him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2016
Ibime hardly get his predictions wrong,really nice.........Especially when it's about Emenalo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2016
So beat, draw with Tottenham or possibly do Guard of Honor for Leicester
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2016
A40:
And Since when did that become Compulsory??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2016
bigkesh:

And Since when did that become Compulsory??
Its just the classy thing to do. They did it for y'all last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:40pm On May 01, 2016
A40:

Wicked!!! grin grin grin

Only if dem Chelsea fans can find you... shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Shots heavily fired! Ollah1 e don do... We still need you on Spanish side... grin wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2016
When i heard ollah1 saying chelsea won CWC.

Meanwhile chelsea's kid doing exploits in la liga

[img]http:///media/5-02-2016/Bunx_o.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:58pm On May 02, 2016
Any news on our Brazilian right back? William abi wetin b him name again self?

Airmark why u wan start wahala all over again? Abi u and d guy don't get issssh bf?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2016
diggz:
Any news on our Brazilian right back? William abi wetin b him name again self?

Airmark why u wan start wahala all over again? Abi u and d guy don't get issssh bf?

Why would i flog a dead dog? You guys were heartless. Instead of you to hail him for awarding us that elusive trophy, y'all ganged up and ripped him apart, even his barca colleagues joined in the awoof murking. Well, i am here to celebrate musonda's gradual growth in la liga, the only ola(ollah) i know is olamide.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:51pm On May 02, 2016
airmark:

Why would i flog a dead dog? You guys were heartless. Instead of you to hail him for awarding us that elusive trophy, y'all ganged up and ripped him apart, even his barca colleagues joined in the awoof murking. Well, i am here to celebrate musonda's gradual growth in la liga, the only ola(ollah) i know is olamide.

Wickedt man! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2016
diggz:

Wickedt man! cheesy

Not as wicked as this babe.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:38pm On May 02, 2016
airmark:

Not as wicked as this babe.

Wicked souls.....hehheeeheheeee cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
Iva Cahill terry azi
Matic Mikel

Chaiiii wahala dey o....! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:23pm On May 02, 2016
Good game so far but Costa tho.....! Pure rubbish so far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) (1936) (1937) (1938) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pkasso(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.