Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10528157 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:

Hehehehehe. No be competition.

Na you be the official coefficient monitor so if you know different, inform us.

You know say na you be Baba Ijebu for coefficient matter, the rest of us na learners.

Oya post your link and if you're proven wrong would you change your moniker not to Bundesligaisbest but to Ibimeisaliar

Afrodoc2 a40
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
See where I see the table but I see other tables showing different story. You know say anyone you show us as the correct table, we go take am because na you be Baba Ijebu for the matter grin grin grin

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On May 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
Dayo, abeg mention me when you're game...I want to see how you'll tactfully wriggle your way out of this one

Go to Google

Search uefa country coefficient, take a screenshot of what you see and paste here

I'm on mobile currently

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:
See where I see the table but I see other tables showing different story. You know say anyone you show us as the correct table, we go take am because na you be Baba Ijebu for the matter grin grin grin

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/

Is this all you've got

Everyone click on the link Ibime gave us scroll to the bottom of the table to the right and see the date the junk Ibime posted here was last updated

When I told you I'm your Lord and master. Take it as gospel

I siddon here before you decided to embarrass yourself

Disgrace siddon jeje. Ibime go pull am

Oya change your moniker to Ibime is a liar

Dmcdad sebod bykebyke coded01

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:17pm On May 08, 2016
Somebori calling my name, any patients here? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 7:19pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Oya post your link and if you're proven wrong would you change your moniker not to Bundesligaisbest but to Ibimeisaliar

Afrodoc2 a40

And you go Change your moniker to DayoEPL if you are bludgeoned to death with facts!

Deal??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
Shots fired... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:22pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is this all you've got

Everyone click on the link Ibime gave us scroll to the bottom of the table to the right and see the date the junk Ibime posted here was last updated

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On May 08, 2016
Dadehmola:

And you go Change your moniker to DayoEPL if you are bludgeoned to death with facts!

Deal??

If I'm not what would you change yours to?

"Anyone lead I follow"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On May 08, 2016
coded01:

Abeg post the whole page if you can to see the Disgrace that's called Ibime soon to be called Liarbime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On May 08, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin

Go tag other people from other threads and every poster on this section to come see as I am disgracing the most intelligent chelsea fan

Ibime don't run away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is this all you've got

Hehehehe. . . .I done already see the date when GBR asked for the link, but no get time to dey enter the matter. I say make I see how Raumdeuter go react when he come online, whether he would make a scene about it.

So as our official coefficient monitor and educator, does that table mean that England overtook Germany in February if just for a few weeks?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:29pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Abeg post the whole page if you can to see the Disgrace that's called Ibime soon to be called Liarbime

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:31pm On May 08, 2016
There is only 1 more space in the ICU o, so nobody should interfere between these 2 heavyweights
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On May 08, 2016
afrodoc2:

There is only 1 more space in the ICU o, so nobody should interfere between these 2 heavyweights

Is it big enough to take someone of Ibime massive size

I was here minding my business when he invited me to murder him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:38pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is it big enough to take someone of Ibime massive size

I was here minding my business when he invited me to murder him

don't worry we have bariatric beds so no matter the size from Ikeregbe or King Pago to Yokozuna we can manage the patient

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:40pm On May 08, 2016
I see AK 47 being carelessly handled... grin shocked grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2016
Raumdeuter, does that table mean England overtook Germany momentarily in February?

Educate us please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:
Raumdeuter, does that table mean England overtook Germany momentarily in February?

Educate us please.

Shut your fat mouth

Have you apologized for lying and misleading gullible fans like patrickmuf and dadehmola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 7:54pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Shut your fat mouth

Have you apologized for lying and misleading gullible fans like patrickmuf and dadehmola

Ogbeni tape it shut if na date matter be the only defence you fit bring to the table!

You go dey shout ranking Ashey your ignorant/fact-distorting self dey bandy false info Upandan.

Go and lie down biko!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sebod(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2016
I just dey observe

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On May 08, 2016
Dadehmola:

Ogbeni tape it shut if na date matter be the only defence you fit bring to the table!

You go dey shout ranking Ashey your ignorant/fact-distorting self dey bandy false info Upandan.

Go and lie down biko!

Ibime see the kind of damage you are causing here. This is an example of one of the tools who thinks the date is a small thing wrong with it?

What else matters if its not the date? So I can bring a ranking dated May 2004 to prove FC Porto is currently the best team in Europe?

You think they put the date there for decoration? You see a picture of Obasanjo as President of Nigeria dated 2006, you now bring it forward that you know the current president of Nigeria. Dates are not there for fun, Its for added information which flew over the head of doofuses like you

These are some of the illiterates that cant think for themselves so depend on you to think for them and you are misleading them

Some months ago, I showed someone stats from UEFA he said lets wait for Ibime to confirm first

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On May 08, 2016
Dadehmola:

Go and lie down biko!

Oya everyone back away

Dadehmola tell us the ignorance, fact distortion and falsehood being bandied in this particular instance

Everyone sit back and watch!!

Dadehmola, the floor is yours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Shut your fat mouth

Im not responsible for anyone's reaction to my post.

I'm asking genuinely because this is my first time checking UEFA Coefficients and na you be our educator for coefficient matters.

Does that table mean England overtook Germany momentarily in February? If so, why you no inform us then?

Because before na you dey give us regular update anytime Italy comes close to overthrowing England.

I saw the date almost immediately when GBR1 asked for link. I could have retracted my original post but I say make I leave am so I can ask you why you no inform us at the time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime posted an information that's outdated but not wrong...I can bet my last cash that on that faithful day in february, Dayo was on with the Bundesliga is rated higher than the EPL ishhhhhhh....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:
Im not responsible for anyone's reaction to my post.
I'm asking genuinely because this is my first time checking UEFA Coefficients and na you be our educator for coefficient matters.
Does that table mean England overtook Germany momentarily in May? If so, why you no inform us then?
Because before na you dey give us regular update anytime Italy comes close to overthrowing England.
I saw the date almost immediately when GBR asked for link. I could have retracted my original post but I say make I leave am so I can ask you why you no inform us at the time.

Rankings are a 5yr aggregates and the ranking shows for the past 5 seasons Germany has beaten England 3 times(12/13, 14/15 and 15/16), drawn once(11/12) and lost to England once (13/14)

believe you still have the basic intelligence to see numbers and know when you are wrong the only problem here was in your excitement to prove the great Raumdeuter wrong you failed to check your facts.

Next time dont just consume 20pounds of bugger and want to prove me wrong, this isnt the first time. Remember when you had to change your moniker and when you misled someone into staking money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On May 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
Ibime posted an information that's outdated but not wrong...I can bet my last cash that on that faithful day in february, Dayo was on with the Bundesliga is rated higher than the EPL ishhhhhhh....

Porto IS European champion

Obasanjo IS Nigerias president

Both statements are only outdated but not wrong. They would have been perfectly correct 12yrs ago.

Another thing if you were ever a student of science or economics they would tell you time is the most important measure. An outdated grenade is harmless a grenade set for the future is harmless, Just like 1million Old Naira notes are more useless than tissue paper

On betting your last cash are you sure? The last person on this thread who did that couldnt pay. If you have thought about it well and you still want to bet your cash Let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Rankings are a 5yr aggregates and the ranking shows for the past 5 seasons Germany has beaten England 3 times(12/13, 14/15 and 15/16), drawn once(11/12) and lost to England once (13/14)

believe you still have the basic intelligence to see numbers and know when you are wrong the only problem here was in your excitement to prove the great Raumdeuter wrong you failed to check your facts.

Next time dont just consume 20pounds of bugger and want to prove me wrong, this isnt the first time. Remember when you had to change your moniker and when you misled someone into staking money

The coefficient today I believe is an aggregate of the last 5 years performance.

As of 17th February, was that table indicative of the last 5 years aggregate?

That is my question. Yes or No. If no, I retract. If yes, I want ask why you no inform us being our official coefficient monitor.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:
The coefficient today I believe is an aggregate of the last 5 years performance.

As of 17th February, was that table indicative of the last 5 years aggregate?

That is my question. Yes or No. If no, I retract. If yes, I want ask why you no inform us being our official coefficient monitor.

February 17 was in the middle of a matchday and useless to pick that checkpoint.

Assuming without conceding that England passed Germany in the month of February that means for 5yrs Bundesliga was better and for 8 months of UEFA competition Germany was better for 7months

Its not absurd to say Bundesliga has pummeled the EPL to death based on UEFA rankings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Oya everyone back away

Dadehmola tell us the ignorance, fact distortion and falsehood being bandied in this particular instance

Everyone sit back and watch!!

Dadehmola, the floor is yours.

We are still waiting for you. For the first time put forward an original thought of yours

I know you are waiting to piggyback on another persons opinion as usual but try today think something on your own for once

Dont put your education to shame. Put it to use for the first time

(1) (2) (3) ... (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GuestReader88 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.