Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532439 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:
I want him to start from Europa so badly.

I wont mind either at least there would be only 1 or 0 EPL teams to worry about in the CL

Spurs, Leicester nd Arsenal would be walkovers anyways and possibly Man Utd too depending on what changes they make

Also without the allure of CL Pep might not be able to tempt some players away from Bayern

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:28pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

The main question here is how many trophies would arsenal win this season

When an EPL reject leads a team to flush out that your uber-useless team from Europe (which we all saw with our koro-koro eyes), abeg apoda sport pundit, inform us on how many German teams are still left in Europe?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:29pm On May 08, 2016
coded01:
Shots fired... grin grin grin

You relate with Don king ? You Sabi put fuel for fire hahan cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On May 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
Dayo, abeg mention me when you're game...I want to see how you'll tactfully wriggle your way out of this one

diggz:
Blood of god! Dk pls I nid ur presence here asap!

patrickmuf:
Lets see how he spins this one...#waiting4daSpinDoc

I didnt see you come back to bow down to the king and kiss my motherfucking ring!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On May 08, 2016
Pataki:
When an EPL reject leads a team to flush out that your uber-useless team from Europe (which we all saw with our koro-koro eyes), abeg apoda sport pundit, inform us on how many German teams are still left in Europe?

In the 2 goals Atletico scored both legs how many did this EPL reject score?

Christian Fuchs a Buli reject just won the EPL

Another Buli reject named Jan Kirchoff just won the fans vote for the EPL best player in April

If you had any shame left in you, you would leave the trash called EPL for LAWMA

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:36pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

I wont mind either at least there would be only 1 or 0 EPL teams to worry about in the CL

Spurs, Leicester nd Arsenal would be walkovers anyways and possibly Man Utd too depending on what changes they make

Also without the allure of CL Pep might not be able to tempt some players away from Bayern

To be honest, that's what I'm hoping for. I'm hoping that Pep has to work with some less than stellar talents so that we can really see what his game is about.

Most of the team will be shipped out, and he would have to build a new team the hard way like most managers

Let's see what he can do. According to you Pep made Messi. Lets him repeat the feat with Sterling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:38pm On May 08, 2016
Is it me, or is there a new entry against promoting sports betting in the rules section?

Has that always been there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:
To be honest, that's what I'm hoping for. I'm hoping that Pep has to work with some less than stellar talents so that we can really see what his game is about.

Most of the team will be shipped out, and he would have to build a new team the hard way like most managers

Let's see what he can do. According to you Pep made Messi. Lets him repeat the feat with Sterling.

I dont mind him winning the EPL, I want the weakest representation for the EPL in the CL and without City it looks better since its only Leicester Spurs and Arsenal to deal with

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:41pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Another Buli reject named Jan Kirchoff just won the fans vote for the EPL best player in April

If you had any shame left in you, you would leave the trash called EPL for LAWMA

The trash called EPL is where your coach Fraudiola is running to next season. Ani baba nla oponu ni e Ramudeen!

Abeg, mr. Sport Pundit, how many German teams remain for Europe? I heard you are the all-knowing on this board.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 9:44pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Forget, those two respect each other, na just to dey wind themselves.

The real beef there is between Demola and Spencer Straffmore aka A40.

I can't wait for the impending ultimate showdown to finally happen

grin grin grin

Niyi, you too like fight jare..

Agbako- 40 na my day 1 nigga from way back.

He just like to dey show himself noni!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On May 08, 2016
Pataki:
The trash called EPL is where your coach Fraudiola is running to next season. Ani baba nla oponu ni e Ramudeen!

Abeg, mr. Sport Pundit, how many German teams remain for Europe? I heard you are the all-knowing on this board.

Who wont go to the EPL to collect the maga money. When a reject like Fuchs can go there and win the league in a season

And a reject like Kirchoff is winning player of the month

Guardiola is also going to collect his maga money and bully the mediocre people in the league just like Fuchs and Kirchoff

No be one EPL club dey pay Kolo Toure at 48yrs old? Maga must pay shout halleluyah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:
Is it me, or is there a new entry against promoting sports betting in the rules section?

Has that always been there?

Seun announced it last week.

Na those "Up Barka" boys e go affect pass. I swear all those niggas are your typical Nairabet niggas. The only ones wey get sense na Debroslink and Homesteady.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:11pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:

Na those "Up Barka" boys e go affect pass. I swear all those niggas are your typical Nairabet niggas. The only ones wey get sense na Debroslink and Homesteady.

shocked

And I wanted to open an EPL tipster thread for next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Forget, those two respect each other, na just to dey wind themselves.

The real beef there is between Demola and Spencer Straffmore aka A40.

I can't wait for the impending ultimate showdown to finally happen

Nah the Tag team of A40 and Dayo vs Airmark and Pataki I dey enjoy pass grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:25pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:

Jesuuuuu....!

Ibime why u want those boys to come park enter this thread? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:

Na the Up Shesea fans be the majority of agbero for Naija and they are the ones who fill up those betting shops
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2016
After all is said and done, Liverpool is in the Europa league final...A fantastic run that saw them dismantle two German teams along the way...
Man city and Bayern were both semi finalist...Bundesliga needs "four Bayerns" to make an impact in Europe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On May 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
After all is said and done, Liverpool is in the Europa league final...A fantastic run that saw them dismantle two German teams along the way...
Man city and Bayern were both semi finalist...Bundesliga needs "four Bayerns" to make an impact in Europe

After all is said and done the coefficient table still shows Germany ranked higher than the English league and would remain so for a while

Wolfsburg wrecked Man Utd on their way while Bayern molested Arsenal as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

After all is said and done the coefficient table still shows Germany ranked higher than the English league and would remain so for a while

Wolfsburg wrecked Man Utd on their way while Bayern molested Arsenal as usual
On their way to where?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:21pm On May 08, 2016
patrickmuf:
On their way to where?
Way to the quarter finals which 3 other EPL teams couldnt make
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2016
Complete your statement Dayo, Liverpool obliterated two German teams on their way to the final, you said Wolfsburg and Bayern did what and on their way to where?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Way to the quarter finals which 3 other EPL teams couldnt make
Man City made the Semi finals as did Bayern, 1-1 here...Let's talk about the Europa things to decide who comes top...Liverpool are in the finals, Dortmund?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:33pm On May 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Na the Up Shesea fans be the majority of agbero for Naija and they are the ones who fill up those betting shops

See Dis yeye man mk trump enter first if u no go join d so called agberos dey shout up bayansh for betting shops inside Naija.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:48pm On May 08, 2016
Ibime:
Chelsea already making things difficult for Conte

http://www.oneworldsports.com/stories/conte-chelsea-disagreeing-technical-team

Maybe he shud dump us then,so she cud come coach the team or baba olowo or emenalo (abeg wen u wan die again?).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:11am On May 09, 2016
patrickmuf:
Man City made the Semi finals as did Bayern, 1-1 here...Let's talk about the Europa things to decide who comes top...Liverpool are in the finals, Dortmund?

On top all the enter final the Bundesliga still accumulated more coefficient points than the EPL. Isnt that a shame?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:25am On May 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

On top all the enter final the Bundesliga still accumulated more coefficient points than the EPL. Isnt that a shame?
Lets get one thing clear, which do you prefer, a shot at trophies or coefficient expansion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:48am On May 09, 2016
patrickmuf:
Lets get one thing clear, which do you prefer, a shot at trophies or coefficient expansion?

A shot at a sensible trophy. Not Europa. Like some said EPL teams dont care about Europa, I would also tell you bundesliga teams dont care about Europa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:55am On May 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Chicharito has won the german equivalent thrice as much...Leicester won the EPL, football isn't Tennis or Golf...When Bayern played Madrid in the Semi Finals, need I remind you how it panned out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:57am On May 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

A shot at a sensible trophy. Not Europa. Like some said EPL teams dont care about Europa, I would also tell you bundesliga teams dont care about Europa
Lame defense, you were at the other end of the argument not too long ago, flip flopping?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:58am On May 09, 2016
Ibime:
Chelsea already making things difficult for Conte

http://www.oneworldsports.com/stories/conte-chelsea-disagreeing-technical-team

Chelsea are their own problem...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:02am On May 09, 2016
patrickmuf:
Chicharito has won the german equivalent thrice as much...Leicester won the EPL, football isn't Tennis or Golf...When Bayern played Madrid in the Semi Finals, need I remind you how it panned out?

Christian Fuchs and Jan Kirchoff failed at ordinary Schalke 04 and one won the EPL the other was PFA player of the month in April.

The EPL must be so easy for those players who failed at mediocre Buli clubs are now reigning in EPL

patrickmuf:
Lame defense, you were at the other end of the argument not too long ago, flip flopping?

It was your guys who brought the excuse of not taking Europa seriously, I am just using the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.