Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:24pm On May 17, 2016
tenderheart1:
Diggz, you claim to be more mature but you are not acting it at all, I've been following the both of you for quite a while now, even though Chelseafan1 has his own wahala, he should have just let you be, if he claims to be anything, even claims to be otedola 's only son, how does that affect you, with what he has been claiming to be or possess, some oau guys here can attest to it and we' ve all seen them chatting about oau, he has posted pictures.

Let this guy be, he's obviously trying hard to prove to us that he's saying the truth but he doesn't need to, even I believe him.

Make una die this matter abeg, talk about something sensible.
Y'all claim to be mature but keep acting otherwise.

God will bless you o, I dunno what's my own with him, I was only replying to Dayo's questions and he started with the hateful Comments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On May 17, 2016
olabode89:
Nobody wants to see a knife fight or some boring chest beating competition.

Fire power people!!!.... where them sawed-off short gun at? AK47s, RPGs, M26s, something heavy people....

Be inventive, pack some power and not some sissy tantrums.

Shey you sabi Niger or cool spot for Lagere?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

I sabi Cool spot....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tenderheart1: 7:46pm On May 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

God will bless you o, I dunno what's my own with him, I was only replying to Dayo's questions and he started with the hateful Comments.

I understand you are trying to make us see that you are for real and not just making mouth but trust me, u do not need to, some of us don't give a fcccck, even though people like Linda can make noise about their wealth, you would never see sensible men like Seun shout about making millions, that's how a Man should behave, why would you come here to tell him that you are living off a 6-digit salary when some of us still find it hard to get 3 course meal per day.

There are a lot of people on this same thread who are better than you just as you are better than some other people, just learn to keep sensitive issues like this to yourself, not everyone wants you to be successful, na middle everybody dey, you are better than some, others are better than you, make una end this yeye talks please,everyone should move on.

Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2016
Pedro has started to show his quality which I know he has.

Like every other player, he struggled at season start, but in the 2nd half of the season he showed himself better.

He is an urgent muddaphucka in his style of play and I like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:49pm On May 17, 2016
tenderheart1:

I understand you are trying to make us see that you are for real and not just making mouth but trust me, u do not need to, some of us don't give a fcccck, even though people like Linda can make noise about their wealth, you would never see sensible men like Seun shout about making millions, that's how a Man should behave, why would you come here to tell him that you are living off a 6-digit salary when some of us still find it hard to get 3 course meal per day.

There are a lot of people on this same thread who are better than you just as you are better than some other people, just learn to keep sensitive issues like this to yourself, not everyone wants you to be successful, na middle everybody dey, you are better than some, others are better than you, make una end this yeye talks please,everyone should move on.

Thanks.

Thanks for the advice, I'll stop quoting him henceforth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2016
Spy360:

No vex. You know say everybody dey yap me...
cheesy
haha! I read your arsenal thread alot and Chelsea's own. niqqa, if insults and disses kill, u should have been a dead man by now. choi, the way everyone attacks you is just fun I swear!
makes you a popular fan amongst your fellow assnal faithfuls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2016
tenderheart1:

Thanks.

Bros, you have my respect!!! just what we need on this thread...a 'leader' character/personality.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:00pm On May 17, 2016
afrodoc2:
This reminds me of when Coogar was boasting of making 50k pounds yearly only for us to finally find out he depended on 20 dollar stipends from Arif the accountant's credit cards.
This is a faceless forum, it's easy for anybody to claim to be somebody, Ko really kan aiye who or what you are as long as you make intelligent contributions or make things fun here. Let's all try and stop this d.i.c.k measurement competitions .
That you live in Amsterdam, London or Yankee no mean say you better those in Naija and that you are a graduate no automatically mean say you intelligent pass person wey no finish school.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:01pm On May 17, 2016
Nihilist:
Please feel free to insult abuse and claim all you want... grin

Just do it in a legible format

Some of us just want to laugh at disses and watch blood flow.
As they fire shots sporadically.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On May 17, 2016
olabode89:
I sabi Cool spot....

Correct guy wey sabi better things unlike Jummy abi na Chelseafan1 wey pass through school but school no pass through am

Jimmy you dey go SUB upper TV room? Cricket pitch? Rotunda ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:05pm On May 17, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! Just look at this faggôt. When pics of ur shoes surfaced last week, i was jejely on the sidelines having a good laugh with the neutrals. I no mention any1. And i no diss or yab anyone about their shoes. But u're just too stûpid and daft to see that.

I dey on my own jejely dey mind my own business yesterday yet you felt it necessary to bring me into ur incessant rants. I didn't even mention ur moniker yet u hopped onto my posts with insults like the dîck riding imbecîle that u are.

And i dont care about any irrelevant pictures of ur ugly looking shoes. Only insecure môrons go about posting useless pics and going on and on with stories no one cares about of how they bought shoes for 10k blah blah blah.

Bîtch abeg jare. Just about anybody online can post irrelevant pics of $50 shoes from Amazon or any online store. So i really dont understand if u think those pictures are meant to prove anything....

Look i have more important things to do than trade words back & forth with an angry, insecure and premature embryo like u. So kindly fûck off my mentions.

OK cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:08pm On May 17, 2016
tenderheart1:

Thanks.

Well said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:09pm On May 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Correct guy wey sabi better things unlike Jummy abi na Chelseafan1 wey pass through school but school no pass through am

Jimmy you dey go SUB upper TV room? Cricket pitch? Rotunda ?

Abeg leave me jare, no be this same questions u ask me last year wey start all these wahala.

Dey ask Olabode89 dey go, I'm no longer interested, this one wey everybody just wan dey attack me so cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:01pm On May 17, 2016
Hmmnnn

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tenderheart1: 10:37pm On May 17, 2016
Chelseafc news headline.

1. Conte has been acquitted of the fraud charges leveled against him.
2. Chelseafc terminates sponsorship deal with Adidas
3. Chelseafc has overtaken Manchester Utd as the premier league top shirt seller.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

ahaha, bros u be real bad man.
You dey u.s you dey ask of joint for ife.
Sunnykelly dey for lagere, niger hotel don pack up.
Plenty joint now dey ife.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:48pm On May 17, 2016
Dongorgon5:
ahaha, bros u be real bad man.
You dey u.s you dey ask of joint for ife.
Sunnykelly dey for lagere, niger hotel don pack up.
Plenty joint now dey ife.

Really? but Koto still dey function?

How you take sabi those lungu sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 10:54pm On May 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Really? but Koto still dey function?

How you take sabi those lungu sef?
I was born and breed in ife, ajegunle to be precise.
New joint and hotel don takeover.
Omisore get chriskurt.
Cameron hotel dey, one guy wey dey launder money for jonathan and akpabio get abike gest house.
The guy get bastard moni.
Ife don change grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On May 17, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Omisore get chriskurt.
Cameron hotel dey, one guy wey dey launder money for jonathan and akpabio get abike gest house.
Ife don change grin

Some of my friends lived in town around Iremo, lacuisine and Kosalabaro before it was burnt down others in Asherifa and Ede road

Our time na only Diganga and Mayfair hotel remain after the Ife-Modakeke crisis na there we dey go watch CL matches

When Chelseafan1 comes to ife to collect his transcript abeg you fit help me do orientation for him and introduce him to all those spots.

He missed a vital part of his orientation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 11:06pm On May 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Some of my friends lived in town around Iremo, lacuisine and Kosalabaro before it was burnt down others in Asherifa and Ede road

Our time na only Diganga and Mayfair hotel remain after the Ife-Modakeke crisis na there we dey go watch CL matches

When Chelseafan1 comes to ife to collect his transcript abeg you fit help me do orientation for him and introduce him to all those spots.

He missed a vital part of his orientation

Will do that for free, if he won't preach to ashana cos that guy na real S.U
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:01am On May 18, 2016
tenderheart1:

Thanks.

Who be dat? shocked undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:04am On May 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Abeg leave me jare, no be this same questions u ask me last year wey start all these wahala.

Dey ask Olabode89 dey go, I'm no longer interested, this one wey everybody just wan dey attack me so cheesycheesycheesy

Haba! undecided

Please be specific... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sjeff065: 3:06am On May 18, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Omisore get chriskurt.
Ife don change grin

Lol....so you be ife boy and you never mention am for here before, na that ife city side be my area, along general, opa.

I sabi chriscourt for road 7 junction, Cameron hotel wey dey for Ibadan road, u go sabi Glory to Glory wey opposite Redeemed church beside Cameron, there's this new hotel in modakeke, hillsprings, na dere me and my friends go flex after our convocation, you go sabi that eatery wey dey inside Adewap hotel too, I don forget the name.

One cool joint just open for May fair sef, opposite slot building and obetodun Restaurant, you sabi that big supermarket too beside Obetodun, na all those places dem destroy during that Ife/modakeke war, pple like us still dey secondary school then.

Ife don change and fine small compared to when Raumdeuter was still a student, he needs to visit ife whenever he's in naija.

Dongorgon5:

Will do that for free, if he won't preach to ashana cos that guy na real S.U
grin

Lol....u no serious, shey u still dey ife make we meet up this Friday or Saturday, make I see one of those people wey dey yab me for this thread because of Mou/Hazard....make I first beat u like kilode.....hahahaha cheesy cheesy

I fit follow u go ashewo house go look them, I don follow my friends go b4,me and one of the babes dey gist, my friend dey dere dey smoke, so no be big deal to me, things like that sef dey sweet me to know. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12am On May 18, 2016
sjeff065:
Ife don change and fine small compared to when Raumdeter was still a student, he needs to visit ife whenever he's in naija.

I never stepped foot in Ife after I collected my call up letter in 2004

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:18am On May 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Wow just wow
You collected callup in 2004 ..and that would have been after spending 10 years at uni due to carry over and strike...

In real life we no suppose fit even look your face Egbon. I entered uni that very year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:40am On May 18, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sjeff065: 6:51am On May 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Wow!!! I dey SS2 then. When next are u visiting Naija

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sjeff065: 6:54am On May 18, 2016
Nihilist:

In real life we no suppose fit even look your face Egbon. I entered uni that very year.

Na 2005/2006 I enter Ede poly , Uncle Dayo fit senior my papa sef . smiley smiley smiley

Which uni did you go to, what did you study?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2016
It's going to be a £60m a year Nike deal, the second biggest in Europe.

The good old days are here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.