Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10587546 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:30pm On May 17, 2016
olabode89:

Lolz...

Na Elect/Elect I study.... I stay Angola my first year then Faj for my second year till I graduated.

Waa shere, na una dey knack As anyhow dey graduate with first class like say na A for apple una dey learn cheesy cheesy
If I ask u now, e fit be say na 4.89 be ur GPA smiley smiley

Owo meji loke fun oga mi. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by incredible70(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2016
diggz:

Mos def will .

I bin just wan let am know him shoe size braah!

Burr no le le.

Tx bruv.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Waa shere, na una dey knack As anyhow dey graduate with first class like say na A for apple una dey learn cheesy cheesy
If I ask u now, e fit be say na 4.89 be ur GPA smiley smiley

Owo meji loke fun oga mi. Lol

Lmao... you nor serious, A for Apple bawo...

No be una dey round things for Archi studio dey wound babes from Mozambique to Moremi to Sports enter town scatter Unicotech babes join + others Wey dey town..lolz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:37pm On May 17, 2016
Nihilist:
Text speak no even allow person read these insults without headache.

Diggz and Chelseafan1, can you boys please properly spell out your lines of attack?

Both of you have claimed to be graduates, but it is very very difficult to tell that from your lines

This is how I write, if you are looking for Coogar's or A40's kinda lines of insults or disses, you know what to do sir and if you if are talking about misspelt words, just face him please, you didn't have to include me, did you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:44pm On May 17, 2016
olabode89:

Lmao... you nor serious, A for Apple bawo...

No be una dey round things for Archi studio dey wound babes from Mozambique to Moremi to Sports enter town scatter Unicotech babes join + others Wey dey town..lolz

Lmaooo.....chai,Olabode89 u be real baddo o, so, u sef follow for doz boys wey dey go fire unicotech babes....lol
Baba,double tuale for you o.

Na faithful bf we dey form for school, we no dey do bad bad things like you and Raumdeuter wink wink wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On May 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Lmaooo.....chai,Olabode89 u be real baddo o, so, u sef follow for doz boys wey dey go fire unicotech babes....lol
Baba,double tuale for you o.

Na faithful bf we dey form for school, we no dey do bad bad things like you and Raumdeter wink wink wink

You sabi Niger or Cool Spot ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:09pm On May 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

You sabi Niger or Cool Spot ?

For town? No, I no sabi any.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2016
Spy360:

If there is any grey matter inside your skull you should know that for 20years going Coaches have come and gone yet the owners of the league - likes of Wenger, Aladyce, Pulis etc go still dey kampe. Apart from Mou, others are EPL fledglings. cheesy

Guardiola go see wyn. cheesy
why dissing me? its too early now. seems u feel so 'cool' throwing jabs at people! if you are game, let's talk like matured peeps ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:39pm On May 17, 2016
Please feel free to insult abuse and claim all you want... grin

Just do it in a legible format

Some of us just want to laugh at disses and watch blood flow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:41pm On May 17, 2016
afrodoc2:
This reminds me of when Coogar was boasting of making 50k pounds yearly only for us to finally find out he depended on 20 dollar stipends from Arif the accountant's credit cards.
This is a faceless forum, it's easy for anybody to claim to be somebody, Ko really kan aiye who or what you are as long as you make intelligent contributions or make things fun here. Let's all try and stop this d.i.c.k measurement competitions .
That you live in Amsterdam, London or Yankee no mean say you better those in Naija and that you are a graduate no automatically mean say you intelligent pass person wey no finish school.

Coogar WAS making major bank though..

Rumour had it that Babe was not his only...customer

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 17, 2016
afrodoc2:
This reminds me of when Coogar was boasting of making 50k pounds yearly only for us to finally find out he depended on 20 dollar stipends from Arif the accountant's credit cards.
This is a faceless forum, it's easy for anybody to claim to be somebody, Ko really kan aiye who or what you are as long as you make intelligent contributions or make things fun here. Let's all try and stop this d.i.c.k measurement competitions .
That you live in Amsterdam, London or Yankee no mean say you better those in Naija and that you are a graduate no automatically mean say you intelligent pass person wey no finish school.
Hahaha! Exactly the point.

Nigga even said he lives off a six figure salary. Like who his six figure salary don epp.

Coz if his six figure slary was actually helping him, he would ve opted for a better shoe than that pathetic and poorly crafted box he's wearing on his feet in his DP!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:45pm On May 17, 2016
Nihilist:
Please feel free to insult abuse and claim all you want... grin

Just do it in a legible format

Some of us just want to laugh at disses and watch blood flow.

You are just a bad person lol
I just don't like all these "I am a graduate so I am smarter than you" or " I have more money than you" insults. It is uncalled for, it's juvenile and what's more no one can prove it.......unless you go the way of those that post pics of graduation gowns or pay checks etc.
Funlord,Adelana, A40 yabs are more fun and more creative .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:48pm On May 17, 2016
Nihilist:

Coogar WAS making major bank though..

Rumour had it that Babe was not his only...customer

How did that story end sef?
I remember it seemed you were aware of the offline moves to capture our boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2016
Skimpledawg:

why dissing me? its too early now. seems u feel so 'cool' throwing jabs at people! if you are game, let's talk like matured peeps ok
No vex. You know say everybody dey yap me...
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2016
Nobody wants to see a knife fight or some boring chest beating competition.

Fire power people!!!.... where them sawed-off short gun at? AK47s, RPGs, M26s, something heavy people....

Be inventive, pack some power and not some sissy tantrums.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:10pm On May 17, 2016
[size=18pt]lemme state this

Olamide stole the "who you help" slang from shun bebe, an artist from warri, if you doubt me i'll show you the evidence[/size]

Carry on

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tenderheart1: 7:13pm On May 17, 2016
Diggz, you claim to be more mature but you are not acting it at all, I've been following the both of you for quite a while now, even though Chelseafan1 has his own wahala, he should have just let you be, if he claims to be anything, even claims to be otedola 's only son, how does that affect you, with what he has been claiming to be or possess, some oau guys here can attest to it and we' ve all seen them chatting about oau, he has posted pictures.

Let this guy be, he's obviously trying hard to prove to us that he's saying the truth but he doesn't need to, even I believe him.

Make una die this matter abeg, talk about something sensible.
Y'all claim to be mature but keep acting otherwise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2016
afrodoc2:

Doc you want kill patient with laugh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, NinjaMetahuman, fredoooooo, pamcode(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.