Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10458205 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
diggz:

Chelsea na top team bros shocked? Hope you know we level presently? Calling cfc a top team na pure deceit at the moment. Even the so called small teams are presently sitting on we head so,na wetin be the shakara?

You are here comparing Bayern,barca, Madrid with cfc, na we mates them be? Have you been watching the way they handle their business? Abeg o! Shoe get size my brother.

Meanwhile,what signings are you calling average? Kante,dier,ali,n co. Bros if we can get half of this same players for the amount they were bought,it will be a great steal for the club. We shouldn't deceive ourselves with the so called big boys status. Or can you tell us the world class club lampard was playing for before he joined CFC?

If the scouts can get unknown good players who will work of their socks for the team,I don't see way we should form big boys and not get them. All this chasing of pogba for 80mil and some imaginary world class players will not cut it.

We need to start doing things differently, not to dey fall mugu upandan for everywhere.
a one season disappointment doesn't mean Chelsea is not a top team. you are comparing us with spurs and Leicester??. abeg what have these teams done in European level abi premier league at all sef?

what business do Bayern ,barca and Madrid handle perfectly? transfers is try your luck. even big name James is not seeing games at Madrid.

The fact that names like dier,alli kante Kane performed in there first season did not stop them from being average. are they world class no? what if they performed poorly will you know them? if na emenalo buy kante d guy come flop you go carry am for head as emenalo's incompetence, nobi so??.

Chelsea is a big club if you don't want to believe. it's not the type of signings Bayern go do ,Bayern lervekusen go do that is class for you.

every club is liable to mugu.. shey na Bayern carry 18 yr old ninja for 30+. if the guy doesn't live up to the hype nko??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Discipline - check
Courage - check
Team work - check
Resolute defending - check check
Iceland - check
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
diggz:
Eyin Omo wobe! Wobe! Eyin Omo wobe! Wobe!

Eyin Omo Arif! Arif! Eyin Omo Arif! Arif!

My people oh.....! Enemies and friends together. Nlanders monitoring spirits and neutrals as well.

Abeg make una forgive me for any wrongdoing oh...! Past,present and future bi ko nu...! I use baba God beg una.

I no wan wake up wan morning see "s3x Olympics in Lasgidi...... and na me e dey about pls.

Make una forgive me of my past mistakes and future once inclusive abeg una.

Thank you very much.

Eyin Omo wobe! Wobe! Eyin Omo Arif! Arif!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na now you dey read that old story?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ibime:

Na now you dey read that old story?

I swear I just stumble on am this week. Had no idea whatsoever say shiiiii like dar went down. I don innocently ask after d guy for man U thread more than twice burr no response till I stumble on am.

Omo better sweat catch me for where I dey read am, naim make me come beg for forgiveness for here o....! cheesy incase I don offend souls make dem forgive me o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
lordfalcao:
a one season disappointment doesn't mean Chelsea is not a top team. you are comparing us with spurs and Leicester??. abeg what have these teams done in European level abi premier league at all sef?

what business do Bayern ,barca and Madrid handle perfectly? transfers is try your luck. even big name James is not seeing games at Madrid.

The fact that names like dier,alli kante Kane performed in there first season did not stop them from being average. are they world class no? what if they performed poorly will you know them? if na emenalo buy kante d guy come flop you go carry am for head as emenalo's incompetence, nobi so??.

Chelsea is a big club if you don't want to believe. it's not the type of signings Bayern go do ,Bayern lervekusen go do that is class for you.

every club is liable to mugu.. shey na Bayern carry 18 yr old ninja for 30+. if the guy doesn't live up to the hype nko??

I get am before no be property bros. And the simple but hard fact staring at us in the face says,we finished 10th while Leicester finished 1st and spurs 3rd.

Now I do not know why you feel the need to place CFC side by side with bigger teams like barca,Bayern and madrid however,I will restate my previous opinion, those teams and CFC should never be mentioned in the same breathe. Shoe get sizes bros.

Take for example, if a player like pogba happens to be available today,and clubs like Bayern,Madrid and barca are interested to sign him alongside CFC,do you think he will ever choose cfc ahead of any of those three? Bros shoe get size and those three u dey compare we dear club with no be we mate for any level. No your size,never turn crime yet!

Just so you know, i will rather have those useless scouts searching for raw talents like Ali,dier,kante etc for ridiculously cheap amounts rather than whoring all over Europe to sign scrappy useless tired legs for over priced amount.

Kindly note that I am not against signing proven players however, with our present status of mediocrity,it will cost us crazy loads of money to get them to come play for CFC. And,from our recent patterns of signing players, I seriously doubt we have that sort of cash to splash.

The earlier those dumbfvcks known as scouts chooses to do their jobs the better for us all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I came late, good thing they've made up, Dmcdad won't see this one now o, later na Chelseafan1 e go dey yab sadsadsadsmiley
Wetin happen bruv? The last time I was online was about 4 or 5 days ago. I no current again oooo. So I no know wetin you dey talk of.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
diggz:

I get am before no be property bros. And the simple but hard fact staring at us in the face says,we finished 10th while Leicester finished 1st and spurs 3rd.

Now I do not know why you feel the need to place CFC side by side with bigger teams like barca,Bayern and madrid however,I will restate my previous opinion, those teams and CFC should never be mentioned in the same breathe. Shoe get sizes bros.

Take for example, if a player like pogba happens to be available today,and clubs like Bayern,Madrid and barca are interested to sign him alongside CFC,do you think he will ever choose cfc ahead of any of those three? Bros shoe get size and those three u dey compare we dear club with no be we mate for any level. No your size,never turn crime yet!

Just so you know, i will rather have those useless scouts searching for raw talents like Ali,dier,kante etc for ridiculously cheap amounts rather than whoring all over Europe to sign scrappy useless tired legs for over priced amount.

Kindly note that I am not against signing proven players however, with our present status of mediocrity,it will cost us crazy loads of money to get them to come play for CFC. And,from our recent patterns of signing players, I seriously doubt we have that sort of cash to splash.

The earlier those dumbfvcks known as scouts chooses to do their jobs the better for us all.
these teams you called finished 1st nd 3rd because the top teams performed poorly last season.

why won't I mention Chelsea nd barca on the same level? in the last 5 years these team have won European trophies same as barca. these Chelsea side have been featuring in UCL for the past 12 years + . so I don't know the trophy that your so called bigger team have won in the last 5 years that we never win. when did missing champions league football become a criteria for been an average team

signing big names don't come with champions league Football, if it is we won't be seeing big names go china,. football is now money offer a player the right wages he will play for any team.

transfers is try your luck.. raw talent dy ,do you know the one wey go flop? no! every manager has his own share of good and bad transfers. the only thing I want is conte should be giving the hand to pick players that suits his game and he in return doesn't waste money on unnecessary signings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2016
lordfalcao:
these teams you called finished 1st nd 3rd because the top teams performed poorly last season.

They finished 1st and 3rd because the top teams performed poorly last season, right? So whose fault is it? Or didn't every team start on the same points and played equal number of matches?

Bros abeg give them the respect they deserve! If na beans cfc for no finish on fvcking 10th position!

why won't I mention Chelsea nd barca on the same level? in the last 5 years these team have won European trophies same as barca. these Chelsea side have been featuring in UCL for the past 12 years + . so I don't know the trophy that your so called bigger team have won in the last 5 years that we never win. when did missing champions league football become a criteria for been an average team

[b]
The team of last season was more than average bros! They were uber useless simples! CFC is not average right now but extremely poor and finishing 10th confirms it.

How convenient for you to choose a sample period of 5years to make your point. However, barca 2ucls,Madrid 2ucls, 1bayern, and 1cfc. Burr, my issue is not even in the number of trophies won but,the strength of this teams to attract better players compared to cfc. I am sure you can remember us chasing neymar upandan but,he chose barca instead.

Permit me to say this, there is no way on earth barca,Madrid and Bayern will be in contention for the signature of a player with cfc, then the player will go sign for cfc. Shey cfc get money pass this clubs or we actually they bigger than them or what? Shey na Madrid wet break every record to sign bale or barca wey do all sorts plus illegal to sign neymar asides money paid upfront or Bayern wey before you sleep wake up,they have finished their deal and moved on while we keep dealing with speculations after speculations just to sign on pato,fatcow,djaiblablablabla,and several useless players into our squad.

Even the said three clubs have demonstrated how they can constantly sneak in one or two of their youth players into the first team to do a job. Where una own youths they?
[/b]

signing big names don't come with champions league Football, if it is we won't be seeing big names go china,. football is now money offer a player the right wages he will play for any team.

Which kind...... signing big names don't come with champions league? Please, produce the big names who have moved on to China,abeg!

transfers is try your luck.. raw talent dy ,do you know the one wey go flop? no! every manager has his own share of good and bad transfers. the only thing I want is conte should be giving the hand to pick players that suits his game and he in return doesn't waste money on unnecessary signings

I agree

Abeg I dey log out before nairaland monitoring spirits go tag me jobless... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2016
West Ham at home to start off the new season with conte. .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
diggz:

This is BRILLIANT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pedro has hinted at a potential return to Barcelona, less than a year after leaving Camp Nou for Chelsea

Dmcdad,Ollah1...Abeg make una come carry una thing,Just return our money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
BREAKING: Sky sources: Valencia reject Chelsea bid of £32m for Portugal midfielder Andre Gomes

They want £42m

Last summer all over again

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigkesh:

BREAKING: Sky sources: Valencia reject Chelsea bid of £32m for Portugal midfielder Andre Gomes

They want £42m

Last summer all over again
He is not worth even 32. He sent Mourinho a come and get me plea but I hope United stay clear of this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
bigkesh:
Pedro has hinted at a potential return to Barcelona, less than a year after leaving Camp Nou for Chelsea

Dmcdad,Ollah1...Abeg make una come carry una thing,Just return our money
I no say we dodge bullet with this Pedro move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pogba does not know his role on a football pitch.

Just running everywhere like headless chicken like Gerrard.

Glad Deschamps dropped him cos I don't know what position he thought he was playing.

Andre Gomes? Make I no talk too much. Nowhere did Conte identify him as a need for Chelsea. Na Naingolan, Kante and Pjanic wey we know

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ibime:

Glad Deschamps dropped him cos I don't know what position he thought he was playing.

Andre Gomes? Make I no talk too much. Nowhere did Conte identify him as a need for Chelsea. Na Naingolan, Kante and Pjanic wey we know

Please you sabi the Andres Gomez guy? I only gather say na CM with few senior career goals from wiki.

Kindly post Info's you get of the dude.

Meanwhile, I bin think say juv don sign up pjanic?

Thank God we can't even afford pogba,so I no dey worry myself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ibime:

. That pogba na just jam body footballer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
diggz:

Please you sabi the Andres Gomez guy? I only gather say na CM with few senior career goals from wiki.

Kindly post Info's you get of the dude.

Meanwhile, I bin think say juv don sign up pjanic?

Thank God we can't even afford pogba,so I no dey worry myself.

I haven't watched him extensively but from what I have perceived, he is not the answer to Chelseas problems, infact he will only compound the problems if added to our current listless midfield, in the same way Mata added to Manures weak midfield problem when they signed him. If you like central midfielders that can entertain you with dribbles and do not do their primary job (of stopping or making goals or dominating possession), he is your man. I am struggling to differentiate him from Loftus Cheek at the moment. I don't see what else he can bring that Loftus can't. If you are looking for an extremely slow midfielder who can dribble and "look classy" without affecting the game, he is your man.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I no say we dodge bullet with this Pedro move.
Are you kidding? World class Pedro?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ibime:

I haven't watched him extensively but from what I have perceived, he is not the answer to Chelseas problems, infact he will only compound the problems if added to our current listless midfield, in the same way Mata added to Manures weak midfield problem when they signed him. If you like central midfielders that can entertain you with dribbles and do not do their primary job (of stopping or making goals or dominating possession), he is your man. I am struggling to differentiate him from Loftus Cheek at the moment. I don't see what else he can bring that Loftus can't. If you are looking for an extremely slow midfielder who can dribble and "look classy" without affecting the game, he is your man.

Ha...! No o..! Make we move on abeg.

Thanks bro. You and gbr1 kinda share same opinion about the guy. Make we just move on enough of signing ninnies!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
How many pullout is this Giroud guy going to squander?

They've put the ball on his head like a postage stamp on multiple occasions and he just dey dull.

Pogba is a victim of the hype machine. This guy is only 22(23?) yet he is being feted as the saviour of the french game. The boy feels under pressure to deliver something spectacular all the time, and it's showing in the way he keeps trying to do everything and ove-complicates the game.

Heavy is the head that wears the 80 million pound price tag. Deschamps needs to help him by instructing him to play simple passes as much as possible, and remind him that there are 22 other players in the squad to share the pressure with him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
dem don sub the mumu giroud sef.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Albania definitely deserve a draw.

But Kante sha. How many legs the guy get? Bloody everywhere. Second balls champion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
i need this griezman guy in my life abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Cruel on Albania.

But Payet na certified player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mehn Payet me what you owe me!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Where is that oponu pundit called sleekdot to come and tell us why another EPL player scored for France to give a two goal margin that he was foolishly taking glory in, some days ago?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nihilist:
How many pullout is this Giroud guy going to squander?

They've put the ball on his head like a postage stamp on multiple occasions and he just dey dull.

Pogba is a victim of the hype machine. This guy is only 22(23?) yet he is being feted as the saviour of the french game. The boy feels under pressure to deliver something spectacular all the time, and it's showing in the way he keeps trying to do everything and ove-complicates the game.

Heavy is the head that wears the 80 million pound price tag. Deschamps needs to help him by instructing him to play simple passes as much as possible, and remind him that there are 22 other players in the squad to share the pressure with him.
Now you see how we feel when he plays for us the whole season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
This France team as expected isn't really a 'team',just a group of outstanding players

No way they will survive against Germany or Italy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Certified player Payet. In the game for the whole 90 mins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Raumdeuter, why did an EPL - dominated french team won 2-0 tonight and her six points clear on the log? with EPL players like Payet, Kante, Koscielny, Giroud, Lloris stepping up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.