Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10512048 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
lordfalcao:
Top-scoring leagues at Euro 2016
28 - Premier League
23 - La Liga
13 - Bundesliga
12 - Serie A
7 - Turkish Super Lig
4 - Russian Championship

you want ramuzaki to shoot you abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by joseph1832(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2016
JigsawKillah:

you want ramuzaki to shoot you abi?
Jigs! Holla.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yes oo. Thats why he made another semi finals and his team conceded the only goal from open play when he left the field

If John Terry can be half as good as Boateng, he would make 1 semi final in his career

semi finals done turn trophy! his mistake made them lose the semi. if he hadn't raised his hands like he was reaching out for help, Germany would've had nearly a hour more to rest.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2016
JigsawKillah:

semi finals done turn trophy! his mistake made them lose the semi. if he hadn't raised his hands like he was reaching out for help, Germany would've had nearly a hour more to rest .
hay god grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2016
Wich kain kit b dis one

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Mine

-------------------Neuer
----------Bonnuci--Boateng--Pepe
--Ramsey---Modric--Kroos--Giacherini
--------Griezmann--Ronaldo---Bale
Lol. Boateng bawo?? Even ur favourite whoscored dint put him in their team of the tournament. Anyways, i still expect u to reply with a pic of Boateng holding the world cup trophy as usual. Rubbish tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2016
JigsawKillah:

semi finals done turn trophy! his mistake made them lose the semi. if he hadn't raised his hands like he was reaching out for help, Germany would've had nearly a hour more to rest.
Rotflmao

You guys! I don die.

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
lordfalcao:
Ramsey is second top assist, who is the first

Ramsey had 4 assists. 4 assist is the highest at the EUro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
JigsawKillah:

For a player that has won the CL and a world cup he has nothing to prove again

Germany only conceded from open play when Boateng left the field with Boateng on the field no country was able to score from open play. He was that important
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. Boateng bawo?? Even ur favourite whoscored dint put him in their team of the tournament. Anyways, i still expect u to reply with a pic of Boateng holding the world cup trophy as usual. Rubbish tongue

Thats whoscored business.

My own team is what I put up and regarding the world cup Thats what Boateng has that no Chelsea nor Man utd defender can boast of

That Boateng 4th semi final while neither Terry nor Rio ferdinand could make just 1 semi in their entire career for the NT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats whoscored business.

My own team is what I put up and regarding the world cup Thats what Boateng has that no Chelsea nor Man utd defender can boast of

That Boateng 4th semi final while neither Terry nor Rio ferdinand could make just 1 semi in their entire career for the NT

You for mention Arsenal na, make I e-slap that your Dugbe mouth ramuzaki. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

regarding the world cup Thats what Boateng has that no Chelsea nor Man utd defender can boast of

Frank Lebeouf says Hi!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pataki:
You for mention Arsenal na, make I e-slap that your Dugbe mouth ramuzaki. grin

Arsenal na club? When we know say nobody don win CL ever in Arsenal shirt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ibime:
Frank Lebeouf says Hi!

Shame you had to go back to almoost 20yrs ago. Are you saying in this century no Chelsea defender can point to a World cup title?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Arsenal na club? When we know say nobody don win CL ever in Arsenal shirt

Why you ignore lordfalcao post na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
dopeJemi:

Why you ignore lordfalcao post na?

The post doesnt make much sense. You have to learn to respond to posts that only make sense. Its like CL finish, Top scorer from La Liga, Best player from La Liga someone is now telling you EPL teams jointly scored the most goals? What does that mean?

EPL produced the most players at the Euros yet they couldnt produce the top scorer couldnt produce the best player at the tournament

Isnt that a shame already

[img]http://twitter.com/UEFAEURO/status/752491678573924352[/img]

[img]https://twitter.com/UEFAEURO/status/752491678573924352[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnFm3pqW8AEBE4x.jpg:large[/img]

if you never buy data go buy data, I am about to launch my Boateng dance gifs

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Chelsea now loan out coaches grin

Under 21 coach Andy Myers loaned out to Vitesse grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

if you never buy data go buy data, I am about to launch my Boateng dance gifs

This award only considered semifinalists. Of course he would be among. Only Jose Fonte or Ashley Williams can take that spot from him.

If you include quarterfinals, then Italian defenders would push him out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ibime:

This award only considered semifinalists. Of course he would be among. Only Jose Fonte or Ashley Williams can take that spot from him.

If you include quarterfinals, then Italian defenders would push him out.

If we are to go by your reasoning then what is Ramsey who played neither the semi nor finals doing there? Come up with more excuses sir

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

If we are to go by your reasoning then what is Ramsey who played neither the semi nor finals doing there? Come up with more excuses sir

Ramsey reached the semifinal.

Every single player there is a semifinalist.

The only competition Boateng is up against is Ashley Williams or Jose Fonte and their name no reach.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
airmark:

[size=16pt]I told my guy that we watched the final together. Boateng just lost out with that stupid volleyball stunt[/size]. Pepe impressed me a lot in this tournament. What boateng and those burnthisleaguedown defenders could nt do, pepe and that southampton guy did it well.

Can you give me the lottery numbers for this week?

Because you have failed at everything you think you can pursue a career as a prophet, You have already failed at it

Should we now call you Sat GUGURU Maharaji

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ibime:
Ramsey reached the semifinal.
Every single player there is a semifinalist.
The only competition Boateng is up against is Ashley Williams or Jose Fonte and their name no reach.

How many minutes did Ramsey play in the semi finals upwards? Answer on a placard

Assuming we are to go by the nonsense you are saying you mean 8 central defenders made it to the semi including EPL legends like Kosileyin, Ashley WIlliams, And Fonte

Yet Boatank beat them into a pulp despite getting injured by 60th min
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
According to Ibime, Boatank in 60mins bested Koscielny who played 210mins, This Kosileyin is among the EPL legend those they told us are better

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Assuming we are to go by the nonsense you are saying you mean 8 central defenders made it to the semi including EPL legends like Kosileyin, Ashley WIlliams, And Fonte

EPL Legends indeed. grin

Oh what an achievement by Boateng to beat those three fellas grin

See as this ninja is fellating over Boatengs first individual international accolade in his career. Something Terry did in World Cup 2006 and nobody even commented.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ibime:
EPL Legends indeed. grin

Oh what an achievement by Boateng to beat those three fellas grin

See as this ninja is fellating over Boatengs first individual international accolade in his career. Something Terry did in World Cup 2006 and nobody even commented.

Basically Boatank in 60mins bested Kosileyin in 210mins. Igwe must hear about this.

Something Terry did? Did Terry also win the world cup like Boatank did in 2014?

You still havent realized that Terry is a failed defender? His teams win major trophies when he is off the field

Boatank WOrld cup winner, CL winner both while on the field, Best defender at the Euros, 4 straight major semi finals. John terry would kill his ancestors to make even 1 semi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

How many minutes did Ramsey play in the semi finals upwards? Answer on a placard

Yet Boatank beat them into a pulp despite getting injured by 60th min

Oponu buruku ni e. Every player included in that team was based on their respective NT entering the semi-final stage.

That does not excuse the fact that Alago is a useless defender.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pataki:
Oponu buruku ni e. Every player included in that team was based on their respective NT entering the semi-final stage.

That does not excuse the fact that Alago is a useless defender.

Foolisness has taken over your entire being. So a player who was on the bench would be selected just because his team made the semi

We have that useless Kosileyin an Arsenal defender who played 210mins, where is he? WHy was Boatank who played 60mins chosen ahead of him?

when would you show us how Boatank made the team of the tournament and Kosileyin couldnt

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Super Frank leads New York City FC to top of MLS Eastern Conference with 4 goals in 5 games at 38 years old.

#Legend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]
Can you give me the lottery numbers for this week?

Because you have failed at everything you think you can pursue a career as a prophet, You have already failed at it

Should we now call you Sat GUGURU Maharaj[/s]i

A round of applause on his first individual honour at 28 years. No wonder he was praising the lord on the field instead of defending. He still remains an alago of our time. Terry at 25 was uefa best defender .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Chestar5:
Wich kain kit b dis one
Do you believe in myths/omens?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, joezy23(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.